[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Hayek right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: hayek.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hayek.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
Is Hayek right?
>>
>>55185669
>friedrich a von hayek
keep up the good shitposting
>>
>>55185669
I would say yes.
>>
Agree.

Also, I would cum in her even though she is past her prime.
>>
>>55185669
Of course!

He his merely stating something that has been proved through history. That when the balance of politics is tipped too far, rational argument and controlled progress cannot fix it. Violent and swift political correction is needed and as such, a dictator is usually at the forefront of that.
>>
>>55185669
Substitute dictator with authoritarian and yes, I agree. People are stupid and willingly vote for shit against that ultimately helps the common good. An authoritarian regime won't let mass stupidity effect organizational outcomes. The good authoritarian sees to it that the trains run on time and that civil unrest is "dealt with swiftly"
>>
>>55185909
How would you make sure that a benevolent authoritarian government remains benevolent over time?
>>
Id lick Hayek's shit after she goes for a shit...it does make a degenerate?
>>
>>55185669
yes
>>
>>55185669

Source on this quote. If it's legit, typical dumb cunt "we need liberals because reasons" nonsense that makes me hope after all of this is trashed around the world, EVERY government refuses women the right to vote moving forward.
>>
>>55186093
Well designed social contract that gives a counter balance might be enough. The US government divides up power pretty well so it's difficult to have a true authoritarian (although Andrew Jackson wa close). Ultimately it's having faith that people in government will back the people if the government ultamtely fails. Let's be real though, a driven hardass would likely find a way to undermine any government once they get power.
>>
People are taking the bitch seriously? No wonder the west is getting kucked.
>>
Wow, all these anons biting the b8
>>
>>55185669
>no visible nipple

No, not right. Wrong.
>>
It's crazy how the word liberal has changed. I'd this intentional to rewrite history of today's leftists
>>
File: cross-of-shitposts.jpg (556 KB, 1280x908) Image search: [Google]
cross-of-shitposts.jpg
556 KB, 1280x908
>>55187865
indeed. they don't even know their own party history.
>>
>>55187272
Hayek is an old Austrian man who spent his life criticizing keynesian economics. Basically, you're a fucking retard
>>
>>55185669
she is right. Given the chance, I 'll be a very cool and liberal dictator. Gay and women rights for everyone! oh and corruption and crime are punished with death by aligators.
>>
Trolls trolling trolls. Jpg
>>
>>55185669
Has there ever been a dictator that has voluntarily stepped down from his position?

If no, dictators are always a bad idea
>>
Quote is true.
Some nations (especially Islamic nations) aren't ready for democracy yet.
>>
>>55185669

>basic stuff
>OP thinks it's deep because it's a hot actress saying it

There have been plenty of benevolent dictators in history and there are at very moment democracies that are stifling the opposition and doing whatever they please.
>>
If she actually said this, then she's a complete hypocrite for opposing Trump.
>>
File: 1429043155004.jpg (31 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1429043155004.jpg
31 KB, 960x540
>>55186347

There is a joke there. It sailed over your head.

Both Hayeks sneer at you in contempt.
>>
>>55189892
>If she actually said this, then she's a complete hypocrite for opposing Trump.
>>55188456
>>OP thinks it's deep because it's a hot actress saying it

For fucks sake you uneducated retards. Get the fuck off /pol/.
>>
>>55188315
George Washington
>>
>>55185669
>I am totally against dictatorships
>But a dictatorship amy be necessary system for a transitional period
Hayek confirmed for Commie scum
>>
She's out of touch with the public level, she will get to keep her status and her money, but the low class will be cattled around like the goyim they are.
>>
Boobies
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.