[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/ your shitty atheists are leaking out again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1445837461372.jpg (30 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1445837461372.jpg
30 KB, 496x496
This board has legitimately become reddit-tier with its atheism. All the intelligent theists left for /his/. And yet you fuckers still follow us there posting epin /pol/ memes because you're that insecure.

Atheists do nothing but help people convert on this board because they're so childish and stupid. You can help over on /his/ but you'll just get banned since a certain level of discourse is expected there.

Atheism legitimately ruined this board. That's why you faggots need to bleed into other boards: The brain drain that results when all the Christians leave. Enjoy your blue pill. Enjoy believing what Dan Silverman of American Atheists tells you about the "nasty homophobic Christians".

I'll be having real discussions and laughing at you from /his/, you children. Grow up, maybe?
>>
File: 1445898110693.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445898110693.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
le bump
>>
>>55185361
The atheist only know how to be trolls, don't know how to get along with anyone otherwise, is a strange phenomena.
>>
>>55187576
Yeah because it's atheists, not good, honest Christians that are the ones posting theism vs atheism threads every day...

I'm not an atheist but I'm not a Christfaggot either. Where are the Christianity vs Islam or Judaism or Buddhism or agnosticism? It's ALWAYS atheist shitposting.
>>
>>55185361
stay mad christfag. burn in hell with your false messiah. lord Zorgon will harvest your souls for energy from the underworld in his quest to crush all non believers.
>>
>>55185361
>All the intelligent theists left for /his/

I actually didn't realize it until now but it's true.
>>
>>55185361
Atheist or christian; The cancerous part is the ones constantly bringing up the atheist vs christian debate.

i.e: OP
>>
>>55188045
Wah le atheists are le oppressed meme
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1273x955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1273x955
>being this frustrated that other people accept science over religion and you can't because you're too scared of not having your magic sky wizard
>>
Tell me something OP

Why do you want to convert people to a fake messiah?
>>
>>55185361
Im not an atheist. Thinking about going back to the Anglican church but right now i'd consider myself more agnostic.
>>
>>55188881

>le science vs. religion maymay

This is the shit OP is talking about. Get the fuck back to reddit.
>>
>>55189094

Why would you do that?
>>
>>55188881

I'm big into technology, which means I like science and believe because I have seen and experienced.
>>
>>55188881
>le crusty sky wizard epic may may u made concept of god sound silly >:"+)
>>
Why hasn't god smited the entire mid-east yet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.