[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are there any other former liberals on this board who have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: image.png (80 KB, 256x252) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 256x252
So are there any other former liberals on this board who have been red pilled. And if so what was you moment of awakening?
>>
>>55185344
>So are there any other former liberals on this board who have been red pilled
yes

>And if so what was you moment of awakening?
my brother got culturally enriched
>>
>>55185426
That is horrible man,my condolences
>>
>>55185344
>So are there any other former liberals on this board who have been red pilled
yes

was browsing /mu/ and people kept telling people to go back to /pol/ so i came here whilst watching the young turks and thought it was a very funny board so i lurked
>>
>>55185344

Quebec Student uprising.

Forced me to get educated on marxism.

So I found Austrian economics(use to argue from a keynesian position thogh I had a tendency towards smaller government). John Locke, Bastiat and Evola.
>>
I used to be a big hippie liberal, but then I got redpilled, and now I'm very politically apathetic

Whoever gets elected in western countries is just going to be another neoliberal globalist, so who cares?
>>
>>55185479
thanks, but it wasn't that bad, he just got beat up
>>
I considered myself a Marxist and always found it strange that Hitler hated communism more than capitalism given that the Jews preferred the latter (or so I thought). Learning about wall street's role in the Bolshevik revolutions and judeo Bolshevism in general fucked my shit up.
>>
For me personally my liberalism got all fucked up when I had to watch Obama act literally the same as bush when I had backed all of my young college liberal dreams behind him.
>>
>>55185344
I was a liberal when I was 13, that ended when I was 15, when I started to become aware of the world around me.
>>
>>55186053
And this thread obviously isn't for you m8,
>>
Everyone is a communist when young. When your like 4-5 you say that everyone should get shit for free and so. But then you grow up, become a realist and know that's just not going to work out. Some people don't grow up and stay marxist.
>>
File: 1352530505801.gif (337 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
1352530505801.gif
337 KB, 490x275
>>55185344

People have always called me a "liberal" but I've never really been one, as I've never had time for untruths. But I guess my "awakening" was just when I started telling my actually liberal friends when they're wrong.
>>
>>55185344
Mostly the fact that independent free media was barely distinguishable from one another and never presented different viewpoints.
>>
>>55185344

Christian bashing did it for me. I didn't go around acting like some douchey fedora tipping asshole but I bought into all the nonsense the left throws at Christians. Then I noticed that if we were listening to them, we wouldn't be witnessing the complete degeneration of western civilization like we see right now, so instead of getting my knowledge of Christians from faggots on Youtube, I actually picked up a KJV bible and read it from beginning to end over a month and woke up. I gave my life to God, accepted Jesus, and had my eyes opened to the truth.

In John 8 verse 32 Jesus says "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Everything about leftist ideology is about keeping people dumb. It's about pushing a public education that kills critical thinking skills, it's about thinking if you sexually identify as a potato, you're a potato, it's about thinking that you need to cover yourself in hideous tacky tattoos, it's about thinking that the friendly muslims that want to decapitate you and overthrow your society are your friends, it's about thinking the friendly media Jew who wants you to be ignorant is your friend, it's about thinking the black messiah in the white house wants anything but your destruction, it's about thinking you're a chemical accident of an animal so you should be able to disgrace your body and your soul, and so on and so on.

I'm glad I started noticing early on how crazy neo-liberal Marxists are and actually picked up a bible, I never want to be that blind and dead again.
>>
It was a longer period for me.
>>
>>55186168
This. Funnily enough I stopped being a rainbowqueer around the time I studied sociology (mandatory) in Sixth Form. It was such horrendous shite, I'm not sure how anyone could buy into it.
>>
>>55185344

Daily reminder taking the red pill is also taking a pill.

Medication is made by the "jews"
>>
Was never hyper-liberal, but was more liberal than conservative while a college student. Occupy Wall Street, rabid Obama supporters, immigrants, niggers, and the decline of American values made me conservative.
>>
The slow destruction of prevailing liberal myths
- Multiculti is always good (nope a homogenous country has some big benefits, and even then some immigrant groups perform far better then others.
- Everyone is the product of their environments if someone is poor he will be more criminal because he is poor, so we need to give him more money (nope behavior is much related to genes, we are still animals part of evolution and by giving money your rewarding the behavior that got them in the lower classes in the first place - What makes people go from lower class to higher class and vice versa?)
- Feminism is good because it's always good (Females are not attracted to feminized males, also not to intelligence, being nice or hard working - ergo traits for a good society - but instead are attracted to monkey like macho behavior and money, we are now giving money to machos thus selecting for the monkey machos to make children since money is no longer an important denominator.

Since we are now rewarding bad behavior as a society by giving money, and letting the bad behavior procreate more, society will become an idiocrazy. Thus rendering liberalism self destructive, especially when Africa's population is booming, the middle east is drying up automation is killing jobs.
>>
File: crisp.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
crisp.webm
1 MB, 640x360
At one point in my life I was a full blown hippie-esque tumblr-cunt liberal. Spouting liberal rhetoric that I'd heard someone else say, read or anything that sounded pleasant on the ears if repeated. I can't remember a single turning point but slowly, I realised that I knew the price of everything and the value of absolutely nothing. So, I decided to educate myself... the more you read, the more you see straight through the empty catch all 'fad' that is liberalism.

It got to a point where I realised that most people who claim they are ''liberal'' are reckless and believe they can do or say anything they like, facing no repercussions as long as it isn't racism/homophobic/sexist. They genuinely believe that anyone who holds a different view should be killed/attacked etc, while still claiming that they are about peace/love and all that other bullshit. Liberal is a ''cool'' word to the average 16-24 year old and possibly older. They genuinely believe it is the only correct position and that it makes them ''in with it'' and in the know. Most of them do not even understand what it means or of any history behind.

I've seen it first hand with the UKIP bashing bunch that have been brought up on peace and love and everything and anything should be peace love and free spiritedness otherwise it is bad. People I knew personally and believed were educated began spouting nonsense about UKIP and when I followed up with a question they were blown away, not expecting someone to actually ask them a question as that requires knowledge and understanding of what they are ranting about...which they, obviously, did not have.

In the UK, if you're under 25... Being a liberal is ''cool'' and if you're not you're a backwards idiot who is racist/sexist etc blah blah. I've literally been called a racist for stating facts about crime rates etc.

>tfw i have long hair so people just assume i'm some liberal tree hugging, sandal wearing, all-bran eating cunt
>>
>>55187564

The "red pill" is just a metaphor for people actually looking into things instead of believing what the media spews out.
>>
>>55185344
Yeah you become anarcho-liberal or a religious retard.
>>
I was blissfully unaware that a country like the one I live in could actually collapse massively if the policy makers start handing out money 'fairly'.

Then I came here and had a bit of an oh shit moment. We need to GTFO the EU
>>
>>55185638
>Whoever gets elected in western countries is just going to be another neoliberal globalist, so who cares?

Sane people everywhere that will be affected by them care. Sticking your head in the sand just leaves your neck wide open.
>>
>>55188414

you'll just revert

"red-pilled" is just an edgy phase for you

people like you are the worst cancer plaguing this board
>>
I was a conservative since I was a kid.
>>
>>55186719
AMIN
>>
>>55185344
Yes, the turning point was when I started reading Libertarian articles on some Austrian School website
>>
>>55188768
I don't think so mate. I wouldn't even use the term ''red-pilled''
I'm just not ignorant of my surroundings anymore

Dickhead
>>
>>55185344
>So are there any other former liberals on this board who have been red pilled.
Absolutely. After all, we all need to grow up at some point.
>>
>>55188201
>behavior is shaped by genes and no by environment
This is simply wrong, this theory is obsolete and discarded from decades. Behavior results from the combination of several factors and the genetic one isn't the most crucial by far
>>
>>55185482
>the young turks
I hope you are ashamed of your former self, anon
>>
>>55185522

man, erase Evola from your mind.
It's for your own good
>>
I used to be a liberal. I think the michael brown event in america, the way lies were told and i genuily started to feel like everyone collectively lost their minds when the majority of people just could not see that little shit had. It comming. The current refugee crisis was the final straw though. I've only gone to /pol/ for half a year ir so. Been to /v/ for almost 10 years. My situation is a bit odd in the sense that i am black, but i just cannot stand all the lies and responsibility dodging the left and most blacks are doing.
>>
>>55185344
I used to be Liberal.

And then I noticed all and only European governments were simultaneously enacting polices which was resulting the the annihilation of their native people. Which I thought odd.

Then the rabbit hole just kept going.
>>
Traditionalism is dumb.
>>
Walking through Newark, NJ at 2:30 in the afternoon to collect rent from one of our tenants who is on O2 and has a hard time getting to the post office, got robbed at gunpoint by three black kids. When the cops caught them, two were 14 and one was 12. Before that I had always felt bad for blacks, thought it really WAS white people's fault for forcing them into shitty, poverty ridden zones, but now I know better and the more time I spend on /pol/ the more I realize that blacks are filthy, violent creatures who cannot be trusted one bit.
>>
>>55190393
Enrich yourself.
>>
>>55186719
That's the worst argument in favour of doing anything ever. I'm an atheist and more red pilled than you will ever be. The bible was the original red pill when it first came out over a thousand years ago. But the pill has turned blue after all these years. You don't need to be a Christian to be non degenerate and live a good life. And some Christians are degenerates.

Christianity is a tool of western imperialism. It's also the foundation of Putinism in Russia. The Catholics and protestants are proven genocidares. If it wasn't for the atheist enlightenment Europe would be as backward as Saudi Arabia.

Christians are as bad as happening fags. You both literally believe that the end times are coming.
>>
>moment of awakening

Being told by a fellow university student that the police should detain white people as well as black people, even when the suspect is black.

I immediately thought, "These people are fucking mental."
>>
File: krs-one.jpg (69 KB, 504x340) Image search: [Google]
krs-one.jpg
69 KB, 504x340
>>55185344
Born in SF Bay Area. Blue pilled and liberal as fuck my whole life. Reveled in self-flagellation for being white, straight, normal, etc. Ignored all mistreatment at the hands of niggers because I had it coming. Longtime virgin. Feminist. Finally get a girlfriend. She cheats on me with mutual friend. Broken-hearted, unable to believe women are capable of such deceit. Go on 4chan to make sense of it all.

Get red-pilled on women. Get red-pilled on Jews. Get red-pilled on niggers. Realize my whole life has been living a lie, that the strange feelings I had at my proudest liberal moments were all cognitive dissonance forcing its way to the forefront. Get angry. Get red-pilled about immigration, the Fed, faggots, culture, history, life.

Know that it will all burn. Know that there is nothing to do but laugh and enjoy the ride. Stop caring and go on 4chan for lulz.
>>
>>55190281
>non-Dutch in Netherlands.

You have to go back.
>>
>>55185344
Welfare state (paying taxes so that some fucking scumwipe can sit back and get everything done for them.)
Fucking muslims (wtf, are we actually trying to make friends with these cunts in the vain hope they don't cut our fucking heads off)
Political Correctness (bullshit and double-speak)

They were the big ones for me.
>>
>>55185638
this.
>>
>>55190522
They not only believe it the End Times are nigh, but they will go to extreme lengths to manifest anything they can interpret as such, as if Jesus is seriously standing behind them, nodding in approval.

It genuinely troubles me that Christians want Jesus to come to earth and smite everyone they hate. It's like they didn't even read a word the dude allegedly said.

If he fucking comes down here, we're ALL gonna be fucked.
>>
File: aoe2.png (186 KB, 256x300) Image search: [Google]
aoe2.png
186 KB, 256x300
>>55185344
>are there any other former liberals on this board
I was never THAT liberal or leftist- I minded my own business when it came to other people's affairs and thought everyone should do the same. I liked to think of myself as a libertarian

>what was you moment of awakening?
Playing age of empires 2. I hadn't played in years, but when I returned to it about a year ago, it put me onto a different mental path than I was. I started thinking about how businesses work, how an economy might work, and I began to think about national security and border protection. It gave me very good insight into how a strong nation could be built, albeit on a very miniaturized and simplified scale. And it got me interested in current affairs and politics, and I eventually discovered /pol/. I also believe that we should have a monarchy based solely on playing this game.
>>
>>55186719
> high-fives anon
>>
>>55189969

It<s always good to look into insights from people with completely different perspectives.
>>
>awakening
Please keep your complexes to yourself.
>>
I started watching this mans videos and experienced a VIOLENT shift to the right. I had always lurked /pol/ just for shits and always mocked it being the /a/ weeb I was.

I just happened to find a thread one day. I laughed how autistic the OP was for fanboying for a single man so hard. I even hated Whittle for the first few videos; going through mental gymnastics like many NEET weebs are want to do. Then I got to the Ferguson riot video and that just clicked with me. Then I rewatched The Narrative -.Political Correctness video and this time it hit me like a ton of bricks...
Now here we are a month later, subscribed to PJTV, and waiting for the next Afterburner.

Feels good
>>
>>55186168

I asked when i was about 14-15 that why can´t parliament make a law that ensures good salary in every job. It´s funny how there are people in university who actually think this way.
>>
>>55185344
>into college
>brainwashed liberal by school system already
>based parents quietly tolerate it, trusting me to redpill on my own
>go to college
>join worker's rights campaign for qts
>marching to boycott companies that use child labor
>good shit
>get into meetings
>slowly notice that only about 1/3 of our time is spent focusing on worker's rights
>other 2/3 is "muh liberation of women, muh transgender rights, muh pronouns"
>Laugh low-key at how fucked up these people are
>laugh a little too loud one time
>"WHAT?!"
>"You guys seriously do this shit? Who cares? You're supposed to be doing something for starving workers in Malaysia, not masturbating over your own personality."
>they go apeshit
>leave
>never look back

A very well intended movement has been invaded by degeneracy
>>
>>55185344
Prior liberal with some conservative views already.
It was during my Freshmen year of college in NMSU, I saw the reality of niggers (my roommate was a nigger), taquiyya (Suitemate was a Muslim always inviting me passive aggressively to go to his mosque), Though I am half Mexican, I saw how bad was illegal migration and how it is ruining America, Then trying to be an edgy guy, I came to /pol/ and I was completely awaken.
>>
I was born hating niggers. I don't really have any other political views. The only thing I care about is getting rid of niggers
>>
>>55185344

43 year old lib here who has fallen off the reservation on at least some topics.

It started when... I volunteer my IT services at a local daycare ran by a friend of the family. They are pretty badly mismanaged and have no money left to support any IT infrastructure so I shoestring together what I can for them for free with spare parts and no-cost labor. Just hated seeing kids in the 21st century having no experience with technology.

Several years back I felt an environmental shift, I was increasingly uncomfortable at the daycare. The workers, even those that had known me for years, were becoming increasingly distant. I started to feel like a combatant on enemy territory. Wasn't paying too much attention and missed the cultural shift, that men were indeed being increasingly seen as the enemy among female-predominant enclaves.

Got to be too much so I withdrew my services. If they have a workstation that fails they can bring it to my place of business and I'll repair it for free, but anything needing onsite work I've given a reference to a good female techie I know. Everyone will be more comfortable that way.

I don't feel like I've changed, I feel like the political floor has shifted under me while I've not moved. I was a diehard feminist in the 80s and its not fun to see the people I supported have decided I'm now the enemy.
>>
File: 1446676321967.jpg (294 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
1446676321967.jpg
294 KB, 700x566
>be good catholic boy
>go to catholic school all my life
>be 14
>in class, we learn that when the priest gives us the Eucharist, its LITERALLY the blood and body of christ, not just a symbol of it
>its bullshit, so I start googling for more bullshit in the religion
>become hardcore fedora right around the time that shit was getting popular on the internet circa 2005
>be liberal as well, hate all the conservative people I know and view them as brainless zombies
>start hanging out with the other liberals in my school
>after a while, notice that they are all losers
>they are the types of kids who sit around playing a fucking gameboy in social settings, get shitty grades, but think they are the smart ones
>they are also very close minded and arrogant
>realize Im becoming like them

Not a single moment, just me realizing its just a way for losers to feel like they are actually the ones on top without actually doing anything. They would always go on about how dumb republicans were, but when I would try to talk to them about shit like the gulf war, they knew absolutely nothing and they just had this cooky cutter view of history where "everything america or Christianity did was evil"
>>
>>55185344
I am surrounded by primal niggers since being born. Pretty much grew up red pilled, though only recently discovered the truth behind wwii hitler and the jews.
>>
>>55185344
Haven't really considered myself a liberal or a leftist. Was a pretty HC right winger during my adolescence, but it cooled down after I grew up. Also friends and uni influenced a bit how I viewed things or at least how outspoken I was. I've always been a bit of a mixed pack, but always a bit more right leaning than left.

My "awakening" came slowly after the election campaign scandals in my country, the formation of a populist conservative party True Finns and when immigration issues became mainstream in the political discussion. To put it short, the TF faced ridiculous amount of pressure and negative media coverage compared to their size at the time. I viewed also that the liberals supported immigration issue mainly by sentimental arguments because they lacked the facts. There was also a huge campaign for equal marriage rights for homosexuals, which I was initially for, but after the massive media barrage and dissident witch hunt I lost interest in the whole issue and over time grew tired of the whole liberal movement.
>>
File: redpilll.jpg (588 KB, 1568x1030) Image search: [Google]
redpilll.jpg
588 KB, 1568x1030
>>55185344

The moment of awakening is when you realize how predictable and feminist cunts are.
>>
File: 7tWdEeo.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
7tWdEeo.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>55196169

>MGTOW

trashed
>>
>>55189714
>the genetic one isn't the most crucial by far
Yeah, environment does matter and it's stupid to say otherwise, but genes are very important and that's also stupid to say otherwise.
>>
File: happy.jpg (65 KB, 472x354) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
65 KB, 472x354
>>55196333
>bluepilled and proud
>>
>>55196956

>getting all sour grapes because you dont know how to talk to women
>>
Actually my awakening was being on tumblr and watching how dumb all the users sound and once I saw feminist threads on /b/ and such. Then I came here during the Baltimore riots and haven't left since.
>>
>>55190281
It is all anti white. Same gies for Sinterklaas. It sucks to see your nation s
Being destroyed in front of your eyes.
>>
File: bee.jpg (146 KB, 573x696) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
146 KB, 573x696
>>55197043

Sure, cuntanon, sure.
>>
File: PaperArtist_2015-01-13_08-51-27.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
PaperArtist_2015-01-13_08-51-27.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
I was a hippy liberal but I worked hard. Im a 6'4 Male so when I would do odd jobs and small projects like build a deck or plant a 9 foot sago palm tree it was me by myself. I loved it at first because it was hard work and it is satisfying as a man to see the fruits of your labor and people that appreciate it. But the pay was shit and I struggled to make ends meet. After 2 years a hard ass labor I decided to go to the reclaim/real estate game and that is where I woke up. Consequently I found this board when this transition occured. I was never a die hard liberal but as I reflect I even participated in speech censorship baka.... now as a private business person I see the world in a realistic light. People want handouts and like to prop themselves up on a self righteous pedestal that not even they can live up to, but they want their ideas to be forced on everybody. That is the opposite of freedom and now that I am an adult and do business I quite simply love my freedom and the opportunities it gives me as an individual to become the greatest possible human I can be. Also living comfortably is a huge key factor in all of this and capitalism is the only system that has proven time and time again it can provide for the most amount of people.
Namaste /pol/
>>
>Former liberal
Yes.

>What was your moment of awakening?

Checking the facts and data behind what I believed.
It was really that simple.
>>
Yes.

> Went to law school (Top 30 in the US), realized that literally no female professor who wasn't a high-T lesbian was capable of understanding and presenting the complicated material they were supposed to be experts with.
> Hear liberals espouse utterly ridiculous ideas for policy. Trust me, in 10-15 years when these idiots are judges and lawmakers, we will be Sweden tier
> my constitutional law exam was about whether trannies have constitutional rights to serve in military.
> be white male and get discriminated against by the law firms hiring from my school, even though they went to great lengths to hire less qualified minorities and women, who had already been helped by the school by section stacking and padding courses to boost their GPAs.
> Get a job at a law firm anyway, two male students (one is me) and five female students. Females are all either from lower ranked schools or have way lower grades (very important in laws school)
> female attorney has me handle issues that she doesn't know how to resolve

it's pretty safe to say that law school showed me how idiotic the liberal view of the world is. It's just a bunch of grownups clinging to their baby blankets and trying to hide from life's realities.
>>
Baka should be baka....
>>
>>55185344
I thought I always was a blue-squarer, and then I did the political compass and landed as an Anarcho-Socialist. So I started visiting /pol/ and reading some economics books and now am in the blue square (Capitalist).

I didn't mind gays but I've had 4 gays entering my life through friends and all 4 of them were slimy, backstabbing, honorless fetishists, so I hate gays now. All of them, without exception.

I hate niggers but don't mind educated black people, although seeing a white girl with one still makes me think it's just not right, but it doesn't bother me much.

Taking the redpill and learning about the NWO, George Soros, the Rothschilds and all the jewry made me take a pretty nihilistic view in life. I hope for the best, and I expect the worst.
>>
>>55197504
Enjoy never creating and raising a human being and passing on your genes then, I guess...
>>
>>55188510
Yeah I'm not religious and yet I'm red pilled.
>inb4 have to be orthodox traditionalist to be red pilled.
>>
File: virgin-fallacy.jpg (239 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
virgin-fallacy.jpg
239 KB, 900x900
>>55198293
>Enjoy never creating and raising a human being and passing on your genes then

Everything exactly as predicted.
>>
File: 1445410447824.jpg (124 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [Google]
1445410447824.jpg
124 KB, 980x1154
Well was a bit left
When i was 14 I was commie.

I then was not that active on politcs but since I started visiting pol I have became more central.

I have become red pilled on various subjects and am now a Natsoc.

I really hate political correctness
>>
>>55185344

Was a leftie growing up. Runs in the family from uncles to granduncles (but not father who is neuteral). All my friends were lefties too, I guess cause when you grow up you are idealistic and believe in the best of humans. I would also estimate that 80%+ of teens in Norway are lefties.

My transformation started when I started Uni (Geoscience) and found out that the science on global warming wasn't as 100% agreed upon in Norway (and elsewhere) as the Norwegian media wanted everybody to believe.

Here's one of my lecturers:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ole_Humlum
And his website:
http://www.climate4you.com/

Then, when finishing Uni and starting to work and having my own economy, I soon went full redtard.
>>
I was always pretty conservative thanks to my family, although I remember being very politically correct.
Then I started reading Gabriele D'Annunzio and slowly grew into a fascist
>>
>>55185344
I used to be far left and now I'm center left

I still think you guys are racist bigots but you are sometimes right about stuff so I don't complain and admit when you are right about something.
>>
Im pretty sure im still in the process of being red pilled. Theres a part of me that still has the whole bleeding heart liberal mentality where we can save and help everyone and no one needs to be poor or suffer, over time being on this board and just growing up in general I think ive gotten more conservative. You come to realize marxism doesnt work because people will not always put in their fair share, and theres no incentive for people to excell. I still romanticize it but in a fantasy way. I love soviet propaganda. But the world doesnt work that way.
>>
>>55185426
when that one friend suddenly starts accusing you of being racist and homophobic at every turn..
>>
For me as I think for a lot of us former lefties it was the BLM retardation. Each day that went on I lost a piece of my soul as I wept for humanity
>>
>>55199083
Also I mostly like being on here so I dont here nothing but liberal shit spouted off. If I wanted a sounding board for shit I believe id just talk to myself. Its much better to have your ideads challenged by people Who Take the opposite position
>>
>>55199264
Hear* fucking posting from my phone
>>
>>55185344
>born in MA, went to public school
>every lesson now seems to have bottled down to white guilt
>Principal in high school was jewish with bullshit ideas and rules
>Every attempt to fight her BS became anti-semitism
>Graduated in 2010, went to college
>continued to be pretty hardcore liberal
>pro-abortion, pro-gay (still am though), anti-some guns, "only race is the human race"
>Sandy Hook happens, watch the ensuing fight over gun rights
>did some research, realized what the 2nd Amendment was really for (fighting government)
>every big story from there made me more conservative and hate liberals more
>gender identities are retarded, dindus, jews, are all part of the same plan.

get me off this ride.
>>
>>55185344
I was liberal untill I realised most immigrants come undocumented and are not familys but horny males 18-30
>>
>>55199083
>Theres a part of me that still has the whole bleeding heart liberal mentality where we can save and help everyone
Doable, only among your people/country unfortunately. There is no way to save the whole world. If every country tried to save his own people we wouldn't be in this mess.
Also despite me being very far right I agree, soviet propaganda is cool
>>
>>55185344
that moment that i realize the europe will not exist in 20 years
>>
>>55189356
Based Near Eastern Christians

Have to give them props for keeping the faith in their brutal environment
>>
I used to think i was a moderat social democrat, which is a german party left of the middle but not full blown communist like "Die Linke", then i got to university and met people from the social democrat youth organisation.
Those guys were fucking pants on hats retarted and the conservatives were the ones that could back up their statements with facts.
So basically i got redpilled by a couple of law, economics and computer science students who relentlessly wrecked the shit of the "arts and stories" students at any sort of public debate.
>>
>>55185344
>be hispanic
>make racially charge joke about my own people
>offend group of white sjw tumblrettes
>get called out for being racist
>against my own people
>>
>>55190522
Agreed, religion isn't necessary to see the truth.

It is a useful tool however to get and keep people on certain 'sides'. The Jews benefit from atheism in the west.
>>
>>55186168
I remember in first grade thinking to myself why doesnt everyone just take up a job and then get everything for free as long as they are providing for others as well. Then I learned about trailer trash, niggers, and moslems and realized that shit could never work #berniefirstgrade
>>
>>55186719

welcome brother
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.