[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Louisiana marshals face murder charge over boy's gun death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-19-08-41.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1857) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-19-08-41.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1857
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34754889

>Two marshals in the US state of Louisiana are to be charged with murder after the fatal shooting of a six-year-old boy.

>Jeremy Mardis and his father, Chris Few, were in a car when they were shot in Marksville on Tuesday night.

>Officers Norris Greenhouse and Derrick Stafford were arrested after a vehicle chase that left Mr Few, who was driving, critically injured.

If Donald Trump had a son...
>>
>0 replies
thread about race mixing/feminism/sweden
>300+ replies

/pol/ is clearly just the new shill propaganda board for edgy NEET teenagers
>>
>>55183891
No one cares
>>
Racist white cops killing black babies.....oh wait.
>>
>>55185984
Its been this way for awhile. /pol is pretty shit now. filled with underage kids post everything that pops up on their facebook, twiiter, and on Tumblr.
>>
WHITELIVESMATTER?

Where are the riots?
>>
Those niggas look like ISIS sleeper cells or some shit.
>>
>>55183891
he a gud bwoi he dindo nuffin
>>
Oh fug. When this guys are convincted, the black side are going to be furious.
>>
>>55183891
They're getting tried and will lose everything

We had a much better thread yesterday about a female bitch cop who got off scotfree for killing a white dude
>>
>>55183891
>white 6-year-old with autism and a psycho criminal for a dad

This is a tragedy for us, he would have grown into a superb /pol/ poster in another 5 years.
>>
If Donald Trump had a son...he would name him Donald Trump.
>>
I heard on my local radio that the two black cops refused to say why they pulled the car over or why they opened fire.
>>
Why isn't this all over the American news outlets? Is it because it goes against da ebul white mang narrative?
>>
>>55186401
>6 year old with autism

If /pol/ had a son
>>
>Referring to the body-camera footage of the incident, Col Edmondson added: "I can tell you, it is the most disturbing thing I've seen, and I'll leave it like that."

Nogs open fire for no reason yelling ebonics

MUH FUGGA BIX NOOD MUH DICK WITE BOI BRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPP!

Open car door and see lil autist freaking out "daddy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

WHADDUP LIL NIG BIX GON DINDU BRRRRRAPPPPP!!! MUH DICK TOO

Gun the poor little bastard down at point blank range.

HUH HUH MUH DICK NIGGA YOU DIG
>>
>>55186097
Because black police shoot and kill white kids?
>>
>>55185984
this is the end of a world (white world). you are right kuk thread get more attention than a revolting thread about a kid killed by shitskin, because the white are completely apathic and degenerate (even here). I don't see what we can do to change that. Even getting redpilled is not gonna change anything.
>>
>>55183891
Didn't the father back up into the marshals once he was stuck? It would be considered assault with a deadly weapon at that point.

Would the marshals even have known that he had his kid in the passenger seat?
>>
>>55188005
>nigger detected
>>
>>55183891
The father should be charged with murder. The cops were doing their jobs. Sorry. Race is irrelevant.

Attention, niggers: the above response is the correct one. "Cops is all rayciss!" Is the wrong one.
>>
>>55183891

THOSE COPS DINDU
>>
>>55188109
Nigger or not you'd better expect to get shot when you assault law enforcement.
>>
>>55188270
i hope you will say that when a other nigger get killed by the cops
oh i forgot : HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>55183891
Ironically this will probably become a story about how only black cops get charged with murder when white cops get off for doing THE EXACT SAME THING.

That is the world we live in.
>>
>>55183891
Acquittal incoming just like that cunt in PA.
>>
>>55188572
>Acquittal incoming just like that cunt in PA.

which one it that?
>>
>>55189014
They're all cunts in PA m8.
>>
>>55189077
dubs don't lie
>>
>>55185984
Sad, but true. /pol/ has become a parody of itself.
>>
>>55189547
m8 /pol/ is just a gateway board. People who get serious about politics or society or life or whatever move on to better places.

/pol/ was never good. It is what it is.
>>
Does Louisiana have the death penalty?

>>55186468
That is exactly it.
>>
bump they should be gassed
>>
#WhiteLivesMatter
>>
>>55189825
Where else is there? and don't suggest those fedora tipper atheists at cripplechan
>>
>See Louisiana in an article
>Have to read it just to make sure it's not someone I know
>NOPD will never require bodycams
>>
>>55183891
white cops kill black kid they go free. black or non white cop kills white kid immidieate murder charge. white supremacy going strong.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.