[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elections in Croatia tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: sdphdz.jpg (115 KB, 648x380) Image search: [Google]
sdphdz.jpg
115 KB, 648x380
So, tomorrow are the elections for the Parliament in Croatia.
Polls say it will be a tight race since the two biggest parties have a support in the 30-35% range.
What are your predictions, /pol/, since you are always right.
Both parties are offshots of the historic Communist party of Croatia.
Other parties include
>MOST, led by a kid who managed to improve the city budget of his shithole of a town through severe cuts and transparency
>OraH, a green commie party led by a goth SJW whore who got canned from the gov't for nepotism, who also believes in chemtrails
>6 gojirions HSP (fascists) parties
>HDSSB, a regional party from Slavonia, the most fucked up region of Croatia, known for their theatrics and antics in the Parliament
>Živi zid, a commie populist fuckshit, ohmygodburnitalive
>some other fucktards
>>
>>55183729
HDZ will most likely get most of the votes, but SPD will manage to get a bigger coalition.

You see, HDZ lost a lot of supporters because of protests in front of the parliament, a lot more than SDP did because of Milanovic who's acting edgier than /pol/ and /b/ combined.

Feel free to disagree with me, I have no idea to be honest.
>>
>>55183729
So they are both leftwing?
>>
>>55183955
No, HDZ is right-wing and SDP is left-wing.
>>
HDZ wins and we have 4 years of dark Croatia with the Church and War vets as primary targets. Of course HDZ continues to stuck up to Germany and Merkel and turns Croatia into an even bigger shithole and a refugee center.
Out of all parties there is NOT a single one who would deserve an honest vote.
Important things to notice
>No debate
>The shortest campaign ever
>No live duels
>Shit program from everyone
>less than 50% will vote
>>
>>55183955
>>55184041
HDZ only says it is ring wing, and that is what their voters believe. It's not ring wing, if anything it's central. It's more left than right, but you can't argue with stupid people and fanatics.
>>
>>55183729

Živi zid are closer to fascist than commies desu senpai.

HDZ is really annoying right wing, sucking the churches' and war veterans' dicks. Economically they're more to the left, but in a really bad way. They just want high taxes so they can employ loyal party members in various state positions (local government or state owned companies). SDP is similar but less criminal and they don't suck church dick.
>>
>>55184141
if you say so

>>55184226
>Zivi zid

oh god i hate those cunts so much
>>
>>55183729
>not a single normal right-wing party

G O O D
O
O
D

G O Y
O
Y
>>
>>55184226
>sucking the churches' and war veterans' dicks

Tbqhwyf they should suck the dicks of the war vets because they cleansed the land of S*rb filth
>>
>>55184275
Why do you hate them ? Can you explain ?
Out of all parties they have the best program and have actually done more for people than any party in the last 20 years. I have my own reasons not to support them which I cannot publicly state before the elections but that doesn't change the fact that they have the best program.
>>
>>55183729
after all that shit earlier this autumn/late summer, you dont have a proper trump/orban/kaczynski in your camp

croakek
>>
>>55184350
It would be good if they sucked good cock. The real war vets are starving and living in poor living conditions with no benefits at all while fake ones and those loyal to the party have so much benefits it's crazy. People are too stupid to see this because what the media says must be true.
>>
>>55184300

>National conservatism
>Conservatism
>Christian democracy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Democratic_Union
>>
File: 2d9o01i.jpg (13 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
2d9o01i.jpg
13 KB, 432x288
All the parties are shit.
>>
>>55184455

>formed by a partisan volunteer who fought against Croatia since 1941
>lead by a former centrist who joined the party a few years ago
>party leadership stupid as fuck
>all are thieves
>they are suck church dick

Rather have social democrats than then desu
>>
>>55183729

Restore UHRO when?
>>
>>55184359
because they're cunts

done more for people
>lel someone will lose a house because they fucked up and we'll gonna stop the police from kicking them out
>banks are so evil we will stop then somehow while our country won't get fucked because of it

Are you serious? Such social cases will continue to exist regardless. There can't be a wonderland for everyone. It's more of a publicity stunt than anything. People lose houses because of their own idocy or our slow legal system. Are they for simplifying the legal system? I guess, but you can't hear anything from constant bitching about everyone is evil but them.
>>
>>55184929
>supporting banks instead of working people
>ignoring the fact that because of Swiss Frank appreciation, monthly repayment rates DOUBLED
>ignoring the fact that banks never issued the loans in fucking Swiss Franks, just profited from the appreciation

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (86 KB, 550x446) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg
86 KB, 550x446
>>
>>55185177
Are you literally autistic? What strawman? To fucking quote you:
>lel someone will lose a house because THEY FUCKED UP
>>
>>55184929
>because they're cunts
I still don't see how they're cunts ? Just by you saying it ? Just by trying to help people ?
I do agree people are stupid and got shit credits and basically fucked up their lives BUT evicting you from your own house if you can't pay the credit is not normal and the current government supports that.
Do you even realize what they were trying to do ? Do you know how the "ovršni zakon" works ? I'll give you a hint. I wanted to start my own business.If I was due to the government for something they would have every right to take away my home to get that money. They don't care my home is worth x100 the money I owe them.
I don't really see how anything they're doing is wrong and you calling them cunts.
>>
>>55184080
>not voting for OraH
>>
>>55184359
Sinčić said that his solution to the migrant crisis would be to load the boats with immigrants in Turkey and ship em directly to Germany. Nuff said.
>>
Comeback of Ustaše fucking when?
>>
>>55185286
I don't agree with him but people really did fuck up. In a way that they trusted banks. Everyone is out there to get you and people only today realize that they cannot trust anyone, not the banks, not the government not anyone. Now they have to suffer the consequences. Of course everything that you said >>55185091 is true but who is actually going to prove that ? After the elections are done everything gets to square one and the new government will have more important things to deal with than people affected by that fraud. We can only conclude that the government worked together with the banks and that nobody was there to punish that. It was treason and nobody is rioting.
>>
>>55183729
Fuck them all, they're all ex communist party scum.
>>
>>55185338
>Spreading out normal people votes so HDZ wins
>>
>>55185442
HDZ će ionako pobijediti jer smo kretenska država.
>>
>>55185338
Why would I vote for a bitch that changes her mind how the wind blows ? She is also against Uber. That is enough stupidity for me.
>>55185392
You have to realize that Sinčić is only a public figure and he is not really behind Živi Zid. There are better and smarter people there. Also source ?
>>
>>55185497
tko nagovori most da koalira s njima pobjeđuje desu senpai
>>
>>55185509
He said that on the N1 debate a few days ago.
>>
>>55183729
Which one will close the border?
>>
>>55185534
HDZ of course.
>>55185612
Funny. But like I said, he had his 5 minutes in the presidential elections. Now he is only a stunt figure, he can't really bring anything to the table.
>>55185813
Nice one Viktor. Nobody of course.
>>
File: cropolitics.jpg (362 KB, 800x875) Image search: [Google]
cropolitics.jpg
362 KB, 800x875
>crofw elections
>>
Time for croats to get more keked!
>>
why has there been almost no public debates in this campaign?

why does no one seem to care about who will be running our country for the next 4 years?
>>
>>55187014
Because the blue candidate was a pussy and everyone knew that the "big guys" would get blown to pieces by the smaller ones.
There was also some sort of scandal with HRT and Državno izborno povjerenstvo because DIP thought HRT didn't include everyone in their planned debate so HRT threw a hissy fit and decided there won't be a debate.
>>
Did Croatia's people are frogs ?
>>
>>55184359
Thes are led by a delusioned 26 year old which economic policies would cause hyperinflation. Oh, and he believes im chemtrails, Illuminati and has accused Kolinda in being in Trilateral Comission
>>
Bankruptcy can't come soon enough tbf m8.
>>
>>55187374
>posting on /pol and not believing in chemtrails illuminati etc.
All jokes aside, they're not led by him. He is only a public figure because every party needs one. I do agree that some or most of his economic policies are shit and wouldn't be possible but that is only because his economic advisor is Pernar. There are other smart people in the party who are well aware what can and what cannot be done.
Is that really a reason to hate someone ?
I can't grasp the sudden hate for ŽZ when they're on the scene for maybe a year and something and that hate isn't present for the 2 major political parties that actually brought us in this state. I mention once again I'm not a ŽZ supporter. (I don't support anyone actually)
>>
>>55183729
>MOST, led by a kid who managed to improve the city budget of his shithole of a town through severe cuts and transparency

That sounds kind of cool, actually. Can you give more details?
>>
>>55188424
Yes. He is corrupt as fuck and the data has been manipulated. He lied about most things. He is a HDZ shill.
He didn't improve anything actually. There are couple of websites and documents that prove what I'm saying. It's only clever PR.
>>
>>55190210
I want to see those, anon
>>
The left in Sweden is concerned HDZ might close the border.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6295900

If I lived over there, I'd say that alone is a good reason con consider voting for them.
>>
>>55190210
Oh. Well, that's disappointing.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.