[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Blacks and Black culture and its influence in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: niggas2.jpg (22 KB, 631x382) Image search: [Google]
niggas2.jpg
22 KB, 631x382
Do you think Blacks and Black culture and its influence in the media has caused the moral break-down and total disloyalty of women as Africans have a much less evolved sense of morality than Whites?
>>
File: 1421502658729.jpg (846 KB, 1080x1498) Image search: [Google]
1421502658729.jpg
846 KB, 1080x1498
> much less evolved

when you were in caves we were building pyramids, music and culture
>>
No thats just the way women are by nature. It was bound to happen as religion and traditional values become increasingly irrelevant.
>>
>>55183238

White men are less masculine, due to the feminization of society. Blame yourself.
>>
File: Fig87218.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1174) Image search: [Google]
Fig87218.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1174
>>55183268
>they just stole our shit and took it to Paris

everytime lel
>>
WE WUZ KINGS AND QUEENS
>>
>>55183268
>and it was SHIIIEEEET
>>
File: 1440682731089.jpg (203 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440682731089.jpg
203 KB, 600x600
>>55183269
except women are statistically more religious than men and always have been,
>>
>>55183238
It's not the only reason, or maybe not even so much a reason as it is a symptom of larger decadence. When western societies were still Christian and conservative, shit like wouldn't have been idolized.
>>
>>55183268
I don't get it, why does almost every black person believe they ruled Ancient Egypt for 3000 years? They didn't believe this shit 10 years ago

>inb4 Tumblr
>>
>>55183268
>WE WUZZZ KINGZZZZ AN SHEEEEIIIIT!!!
>>
>>55187652
Because niggers, dear anon, are a unique combination of gullible, uneducated and desperate to redeem themselves in their own eyes. They will believe ANYTHING positive about niggers and deny unto death anything negative.
>>
>>55187652
Because they have nothing of value to contribute nowadays, so they have to dwell on the past (see: slavery)
>>
Can someone link me to some reliable articles/proof of who really was in charge in Egypt?
I don't know what to believe because I'm rather uneducated on the matter
>>
>>55187652

Because it is quite literally the only semblance of civilization that they've heard of that appears to be theirs.

Imagine living in a world where white people have created and pioneered most everything of relevance in your daily life, and the gaps in their knowledge have been amply filled by the Arab, Indian,and Chinese cultural powers, be it mathematics, medicine, or history.

Now imagine being a nigger. As a culture, you have nothing to be proud of. So you desperately cling to the fact of the pyramids were in Africa, my keyboard from Africa. You ignore all of the biological indicators that suggest that the pharaohs were in fact white, in, since Africans sold each other into slavery but to Arabs and whites, you convince yourself that they still your people, and therefore your culture, and that's why there's nothing else to see in all of Africa.

I mean, this is all they have.
>>
>>55188401

How about looking at their own artwork? If you need something more substantial than portraits of them riding chariots over dark skinned niggers then here you go.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
>>
>>55188598

>egyptians
>white

My fucking sides.

"We were pharaohs and things, lads"
>>
>>55188089
You are referring to whites...u know it's true
>>
>>55185161
Speak for yourself faggot. I'm a goddamned Tyrannosaurus Rex.
>>
>>55189262
Regardless of race, if you live your life that way it's just a shame, poor shitskins :/
They don't know any better.
>>
>>55183238
>Black culture
you mean, living in huts of mud and straw in 2015?
>>
Egyptians were kebabs, not niggers or crackers
>>
>>55183268
Even if the egyptians were blacks, the pyramids came during the early bronze age, and europeans lived in caves during paleolithic, during the bronze age they're are tribes of farmers, horsemens and warriors.... why niggers have difficulties with chronology ?

also you're probably a west african, so this is totally unrelated with east africans niggers who supposedly had build pyramids....
>>
>>55183268

Yeah the Egyptians weren't Sub Saharan Africans. Blacks seem to forget that there's a giant desert which makes Northern Africa and Sub Saharan Africa almost different worlds.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.