[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Kadyrov and Chechnya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: russia.jpg (855 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
855 KB, 2560x1600
To the russian anons in particular, tell me about Chechnya war and Kadyrov.

From what i have seen it seems like he is a traitor who sided with putin for the shekels. Am i wrong?
If this is true, then why is this accepted in the rest of Russia? Why wasn't he hanged to the nearest tree ASAP?
>>
>>55181380
>Kadyrov
>From what i have seen it seems like he is a traitor who sided with putin for the shekels.
His father was. now when we killed him his son "ramzan" are just filling up the powergap.
>Why wasn't he hanged to the nearest tree ASAP?
Literally
>there is always must be a lich king.
>>
File: i am the law.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
i am the law.jpg
195 KB, 1080x1080
>>55181757

Mmmmh as i thought, but there literally was no one else who could fill the powergap and that was NOT muslim?

It seems like a time bomb ready to start again leaving him there, even worse if he really has a private army directly under him who isn't under the law (but IS the law)

Also, daily reminder to remove kebab
>>
>>55181380

>If this is true, then why is this accepted in the rest of Russia?

Why shouldn't it be? Kadyrov is pretty gay for Putin right now, or at least that's how he presents himself.

As long as the shekels keep flowing, Putin has a Chechen army of loyal attack dogs. Sounds like a pretty decent deal to me.
>>
File: proceed.jpg (54 KB, 388x600) Image search: [Google]
proceed.jpg
54 KB, 388x600
>>55181380
>he is a traitor who sided with putin for the shekels
Close enough. Basically, Kadyrov agrees to put Chechen Independence War on hold in exchange of getting tribute from Russia. Nowdays about 90% of Chechnya's income comes from dotations. Chechens themselves are also above the law in Russia and can do whatever they want without being afraid of any consequenses.
>why is this accepted in the rest of Russia
To be honest, it isn't. If Ukranians didn't go full retard with their Maidan, by this time both Putin and Kadyrov would have been hanged at the nearest tree.
>>
>>55181380
Chechens are a gangster culture; even more than the Russians.

They'll always rally around one strongman or another, and family ties run deep. Better the devil you know, than the one you don't.

We'll see another Chechen war soon enough.
>>
>>55181757

thank you based russiabro

>>55181996

> If Ukranians didn't go full retard with their Maidan, by this time both Putin and Kadyrov would have been hanged at the nearest tree.

could you please elaborate a bit more?
Before the mess in Ukraine it seemed to us westerners that economical situation was keeping on getting better and the majority was favourable of Putin and Medvedev lead, so this sounds strange in my foreigner ears.
>>
>>55181380
>traitor
traitor of wahhabism, little pizza
>>
>>55181757
>>55181996
fucking bluepilled

ahmed kadyrov switched sides when he knows where Dudayev funding comes from (yes, you guessed right, CIA).
>>
>>55181380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeBPMZ1e1nc
>>
File: killmeh2.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
killmeh2.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>55183582
>could you please elaborate a bit more?
Sure. It will be a bit off-topic, though.

Since early 2000's our government has been telling people the same propagandistic tale about how Putin is basically "Savior of Russia" and how we all live better than in the 90's because of him. By 2011-2012, though, people finally realized that Putin isn't a special snowflake, our country figuratively is a big gas station and we all live under stagnating and corrupted government. This lead to massive anti-Putin and anti-"United Russia" (our ruling party) protests.
Kadyrov and chechens in general at the time became one of the symbols of everything bad in our country. Literally everyone, from far-right nationalists to far-left communists were united by the idea that these mountain monkeys have gone too far and someone has to put them in their place. Even one of the opposition's most popular slogans was "Stop feeding the Caucasus".
Basically, Russia was in pre-revolutionary situation which just kept getting worse.

And then Ukranians suddenly managed to overthrow Yanukovich's govenment, which gave Putin a reason to steal Crimea and then start a full-blown propaganda campaign against "evuul Ukranians-Americans-Europeans who want to divide mother Russia and steal our resources".
Thanks to that, almost everyone in Russia nowdays is a victim of "sieged country syndrome" and is ready to ass-lick anyone who gives enough promises to protect us from 'Murricans, NATO, "gayrope" etc. And, of course, Kadyrov and Putin are now our country's biggest "patriots" with skyrocketing approval rating.
>>
>>55181380
Kadyrov Putins puppet
/thread
Chechnya fighting against Russia since 200 years. Nothing will change.
>>
>>55181996
This basically sums it up. Not sure about Putin hanging, but everything els is on point.

>>55183582
There is a thing that because of Ukranian war Putin ratings went up big time, i mean the "real" ratings, not the "official" which are porbably a bit too high. A lot due to "consolidation against common enemy" effect with the common enemy being USA who most here assume to orchestrate the current events on Ukraine. I can even give myself as example as i was voting against Putin and his party for the last ten years, but i would vote for him on the next election now as i am really frightned by a prospect of war and don't want to "rock the boat". I mean for me war in Ukraine and in Donetsk(where i have relatives) was as much impossible in my mind as a war in Moscow, Paris or Berlin. Now it all seems much more possible.
>>
>>55181380
A vassal of Tsar.
>>
>>55181380
Kadyrov is Moscow puppet for stability in Chechnya. Moscow just do it like yankees.
>>
>>55186152

so you were breaking the conditioning (in part at least), but when Ukraine bubble bursted and American pressure was put on you, you all went "united we stand, divided we fall".
Well, i can't really blame you.
At least you have a patriotic nation in the good and evil.

Godspeed my russian pal
>>
>>55186152
I dispute your assesment of the situation. It was more a pre-civil war than pre-revolutionary. A significant part of the population wanted nothing to do with that revolution, and organised anti-protest protests.

If opposition pushed and not buckled, things would get bloody, and I doubt the opposition would be the victor.
>>
>>55181996
They should really just genocide the Chechens. What are the mudslimes gonna do?

Russia has no scruples in leveling every Middle East country, especially if the prize is that black gold.

And they can do it too, unlike the West who couldn't even finish the job of wiping out the mudslime threat.
>>
>>55181380
>The Russians were expanding south all through the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, of course. That’s what led to all the Russo-Turkish wars, and the European entanglements, like the Crimean. But the Chechens were apparently one of the last peoples to accept the Russians. The Chechens, and this does seem to be one consistently clear thing about the war, were the real warriors, the stone crazies, of the region. I’ve come across some amazing stories about them in trying to research this column. The neighbors, the Daghestanis for example, are terrified of them. And the Chechens apparently used to rule the Moscow crime world in the early Yeltsin era even though there were only about a thousand Chechens in Moscow. There’s a great story about the Chechens going to a meeting with the slow old Russian crime bosses. The Russians were eating and drinking, feeling safe, when the Chechens just grabbed the steak knives and started stabbing. Half the Russian bosses were dead before they had time to finish the first course.

>They seem like one of those tribes that are either going to rule the world or go extinct but nothing in between. They messed with Stalin. I mean, that’s serious stuff. ... So they got themselves officially labeled a “Criminal nationality” and shipped off in cattle cars to somewhere in the steppes. It was like training camp for them. All the old and weak and peaceful types just died. The ones that were left — I read this in a Chechen guy’s account of growing up on in the steppes — the kids that survived used to pass the time by fighting. That’s all they did. All day, every day. One kid would go to another kid’s tent and call his name. The kid would come out swinging and they’d fight till it was time to go in and have their gruel or whatever. Broken bones, damaged organs — all part of the fun. You weren’t even supposed to mention them or you weren’t a real man.
http://exiledonline.com/war-nerd-whats-a-chechen/
>>
Also the Chechen national dance the Zikr:
https://youtu.be/G5goISKPSH8
>>
File: 1425699843977.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1425699843977.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>55181380
FUCK CHECHNYA

GENOCIDE THE LOT OF THEM
>>
>>55186152
>Russia was in pre-revolutionary situation which just kept getting worse
There wasn't any revolution in the 90s, why the fuck would we do it now.
>>
File: really.jpg (44 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
44 KB, 493x495
>>55188396

> especially if the prize is that black gold.
> he got stuck in the 00's
>>
>>55181380
The people don't care as long as there's peace in Chechnya. The Chechens like Kadyrov, I think.
>>
>>55188772
http://coub.com/view/8hn57
>>
>>55182031
>We'll see another Chechen war soon enough.
No, Russia won't let the Saudis to fuck up everything again.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.