[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Carson could fuck everything up. If he overtakes trump,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14
File: trumpcarson.jpg (45 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
trumpcarson.jpg
45 KB, 640x479
Ben Carson could fuck everything up.

If he overtakes trump, all of trumps momentum and credibility would be lost.

Lets face it. Carson would be a terrible president. Hes a retarded christfag, hes boring as fuck, and he said himself when he was young that he was a violent ghetto nigger who tried to stab people and tried to hit his mum with a hammer.

He is unelectable and would not win a general election, and would not be a better president than trump.

What can we do to destroy his campaign. We memed trump to stardom and memed Yeb! the kekservative to kek status. How can we meme ruin Carson?
>>
Also, there is no way we can let another nigger in the white house.

Especially when we could have such a powerful white man as trump who could restore masculinity and dominance to the white man in keked modern america.
>>
>>55176540
>>55176580
timtams
>>
>>55176540
I'm sure Carson's campaign is going to deflate after that rant about Obama today and his fabricated past etc.
>>
File: the true origin of the pyramids.jpg (367 KB, 973x1475) Image search: [Google]
the true origin of the pyramids.jpg
367 KB, 973x1475
>>55176540
>Ben Carson could fuck everything up.

he already fucked it up for himself
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 256x192
>>55176730
I missed it, what did he do/say?
>>
>>55176540
>all of trumps momentum and credibility would be lost.
U wut m8?
>Trump
>credibility
Pick one. Trump has as much credibility as Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.
>>
>>55176784
Most recent is getting caught lying about getting a scholarship to west point
>>
>>55176784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUMYsJ_OUdU
>>
>>55176916
You cant shut down trump and scream das racist becuase he is at the front of the race with the most support. As soon as he is no longer the frontrunner, he can be drowned as a comic racist sideshow
>>
>>55176540
We are a year away he has zero chance....smoke and mirrors you know this
>>
>>55176540
are americans picking another black president? lel, someone needs to nuke this country
>>
>>55177030
Am I screaming "das racist?" No. I'm pointing out how Trump has no credibility. You don't have credibility simply because you are the front runner. Romney was the front runner and he also had no credibility.

Have you not ability to think critically or do you just resort to straw man arguments when you cannot address what was actually presented?
>>
>>55177030
>Carson +0.2

He's already not the frontrunner
>>
Trump is worse.
the ONLY thing Trump has going for him is he is not boring. everything else he is a fucking moron who has no idea what he is speaking about .
>>
>>55177082
Explain how he is no credibility and present proof
>>
He definitely has no chance at general election, people hopefully can wise up and realize this at least.
>>
>>55176730
This, holy shit, haven't you guys been paying attention? Carson is imploding as we speak. Trump is going to hit 40% in the polls when everything's done.
>>
>>55177123
you're retarded
>>
>>55177129
What political experience does Trump have? None.
Business experience? That's nice but not really useful as government does not and cannot be run like a business. Not to mention he's had to take drastic action four times to make up for his own poor decisions which if he were president means we'd all be paying for his poor decisions.

The only thing Trump is running on is his celebrity and his mouth.
>>
>>55177196
>Not to mention he's had to take drastic action four times to make up for his own poor decisions
post disregarded

you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and anyone who spouts this nonsense is immediately discredited.
>>
File: CANTARSON.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
CANTARSON.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>55177192
Trump was never the frontrunner, only the polls were in favor of that statement. Now not even the numbers support the retarded statement that a democrat is leading in the GOP polls.

Get over it.
>>
>>55177082
he brings credibility to the immigration problem
>>
>>55177196
>political experience
>Not to mention he's had to take drastic action four times to make up for his own poor decisions
You are a confirmed retard also:
>I don't know how Chapter 11 Bankruptcy works
>>
>>55177123
No, the latest fox poll shows trump at 26 and carson at 23
>>
>>55177291
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html
>>
>>55177007
Wow...
>>
>>55177258
Except in almost every poll trump comes out on top

then you have these two outlier polls which completely change the calculated average(which is also implying average means jack shit)

So no, you are an idiot.
>>
>>55177231
>post disregarded
Let's see if I understand this correctly. You are rejecting a fact rather than asking for a citation or discussing it? Then you prove you are only posting be contrarian rather than actually interested in the substance of the matter.

Thank you for failing so obviously.

>>55177273
How so? He was wrong in so many ways from "building a wall" to "they're all rapists and criminals."

>>55177280
I happen to know quite well how Ch.11 bankruptcy work. However, it seems you function under the misconception that bankruptcy protection is a common tactic that successful businesses rely on. That filing for bankruptcy is _not_ evidence of poor decision making.
>>
>>55177320
>Statistics make you an idiot

Average Trump shill
>>
File: wat.jpg (108 KB, 800x218) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
108 KB, 800x218
>>55177258
>Trump was never the frontrunner, only the polls were in favor of that statement.

>only the evidence was ever in favor of that statement
>>
>>55177196
>That's nice but not really useful as government does not and cannot be run like a business.

Haha fucking idiot. You do know that corporations are very much run like governments. THey have their own politics, with CEO's board rooms etc.

Trump has years of experience in real politics as well, hes been dealing with politicians forever.

You shills saying he has no experience are fucking dumb. The last thing anybody wants is another law grad who climbed their way through stupol, and then into real politics as a career politician. They have no experience. The most popular president in recent times was Ronald Reagan, an actor.
>>
>>55177363
Also you failed to understand only 4 corporate bankruptcies were filed which were for 4 out of 100 corporations under the Trump brand
>>
>>55177399
>You do know that corporations are very much run like governments.
[citation needed]
In fact, I'll go one better. There is one clear and definitive distinction between corporations and governments and that is control over who is part of their patronage/customer base, ie. those who it can choose to have an obligation with. Governments have no control unlike corporations.
>>
>>55177363
>hurr durr these 4 unsuccessful business out of hundreds means he is incompetent!
Retard.
>>55177372
You mean the statistics which show trump is in the lead? Ok.

I'm not sure how deluded you have to be to think that two outlier polls changing the overall average means more than the fact that almost every poll puts trump on top.
>>
>>55177363

Paco detected.

No one could speak freely about immigration before trump came along. Everybody thought about it but no one could say anything. Trump brought it to the forefront and made it legitimate. And he wasn't wrong about the wall or the rapists.
>>
>>55177363
Do you actually believe the crap you say, or are you just shitposting?

I mean, you cant possibly be this dumb, right?
>>
>>55177007

Holy shit he's losing it.
>>
>>55177399

> Haha fucking idiot. You do know that corporations are very much run like governments.

the job that matches the actual day to day role of the President would be a CEO moreso than a lawyer
>>
>>55177447
>Trump in the lead
OK
>Carson in the lead
OUTLIER

2/5 show Carson in the lead, 3/5 show Trump in the lead.

>B-but muh jews

Literally the exact same parameters which showed Trump in the lead for months.
>>
>>55177429
>Also you failed to understand only 4 corporate bankruptcies
ONLY four? ONLY? You mean declaring bankruptcy four times is not enough? I function under a different standard that one time is enough to demonstrate poor decision making ability in at least one situation. As President of the United States you think one royal screw up is one time too many?

>>55177447
Same for you. It's okay if the President royally screws up one or more times, huh?

>>55177453
Which is why last year immigration reform was a major topic? Wow. Talk about pathetic.

>>55177461
You'll excuse me if I ignore obvious trolling.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x374
>>55176540
Ben is finished. Lied about his street cred, Westpoint, thinks pyramids are grain bins, clueless! You should be embarrassed for even considering - pic related ( it's Ben )
>>
>>55176540
you're clearly a Hillary shill. fuck right off
>b-b-ut i'm a Aussie!
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>55177515
Corporate bankruptcies are not the same as a personal bankruptcy since corporate bankruptcies are only filed by the executives of those corporations but not the actual CEO retard
>>
>>55177491
Thanks for proving my point.
>>55177515
No words for this moron.
>>
>>55177593
>Corporate bankruptcies are not the same as a personal bankruptcy
Straw man. No claim was made that they were the same.

>>55177605
Thank you for admitting you are merely being contrarian and relieving me of any belief that you can bring anything of worth to the dialogue.
>>
File: 1443392245195.png (39 KB, 773x375) Image search: [Google]
1443392245195.png
39 KB, 773x375
>>55176540
>>If he overtakes trump, all of trumps momentum and credibility would be lost.
I love this meme.
>>
>>55177630
http://www.thebankruptcysite.org/resources/bankruptcy/filing-bankruptcy/the-differences-between-personal-corporate-bankruptcy

Here is a claim retard
>>
File: tumblr_ls2mhnoonk1r058cd.jpg (16 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls2mhnoonk1r058cd.jpg
16 KB, 500x313
>tfw Trump is truthfully the best candidate at this point
>tfw all the shilling in the world will not change the facts
>tfw nobody can intelligently argue Trump's weaknesses and resort to calling him some combination of "retard, bigot, moron"

Only 2 candidates are actually "inspiring" people to get involved, Trump and Sanders.
>Anyone with a novice level of economics education understands that Bernie is unrealistic.
No other candidates truly inspire the people, and we desperately need a leader that gives us hope.

Daily Reminder: It's not "racist" to logically address the illegal immigration epidemic.

Daily Reminder: Being a career politician (almost everyone else) is not a strength, it's a weakness.

Daily Reminder: Trump has no special interest group funding, his loyalties lie to the people and to himself.

Tl;dr
Trump 2016.
>>
>>55177363
>However, it seems you function under the misconception that bankruptcy protection is a common tactic that successful businesses rely on. That filing for bankruptcy is _not_ evidence of poor decision making.

Wrong. People use bankruptcy to take risky investments they wouldn't otherwise make with their own cash.

Their are two scenarios:

Adam has a $100million and wants to make a risky venture that if successful could be very profitable. It requires a $50 million investment.

Scenario 1:
Adam invests his own money. If it pays off, he wins big. If it loses, he loses 50million of his own money.

Scenario 2:
Adam sets up a company that hes not liable too. He then gets investors to invest in the company 50 million. If it pays off, he wins big. If it loses, he files for bankruptcy. the investors lose their money, but adam doesn't lose any of his own personal money.

So it isnt bad decison making, its GOOD decision making. Its called the moral hazard of bankruptcy laws. ANd no its not an argument against bankruptcy laws because if it wasn't allowed it would discourage innovation. Trump failed 4 times out of 100+. Thats a great record.

So shut the fuck up and build wall you fucking taco nigger.
>>
>>55177674
What does that have to do with what I posted? Nothing. In fact I actually asserted it was "WE AMERICANS" would have to pay if Trump screwed up just like was the result of his four BUSINESS bankruptcy filing.

It seems pointing out it is a straw man argument, ie. arguing that personal bankruptcy is different from business bankruptcy and the discussion has only been about business bankruptcy, to you is a waste of time as you're determined to just stick your head in the sand anytime anyone criticizes Trump.
>>
>>55177721
>Wrong. People use bankruptcy to take risky investments they wouldn't otherwise make with their own cash.
Except that's not what Trump did in any of the four bankruptcy he declared. The first one was probably the most telling as he sold planes and yachts to try and avoid it and still failed.

You know the worst part is. He claimed to have "good business sense" pulling out of Atlantic City some EIGHTEEN YEARS after his first filing. If he had two terms he would be at least TEN YEARS too late to see it coming.
>>
>>55177515
>Which is why last year immigration reform was a major topic? Wow. Talk about pathetic.

Last year it was all amnesty or your racist. The anti-immigration side was losing ground. Its been cited all over the place that trump brought immigration to the foreground.

Before trump came along, anti-immigration was losing so badly the republicans were making way for Yeb! to be the frontrunner with his mexican wife and his guacebowl
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 599x596
>>
Hilary is gonna win anyway so why bother
>>
>>55177797
>Last year it was all amnesty or your racist.
Yeah, no. I'm not going to bother discussing the facts with you if all you're going to do is disregard the facts.
>>
>>55177568
Your clearly a carson kek, why dont you suck on that BBC.

Trump is the only one that can win. I dont even want carson in even if he did win, Hed be a terrible president. Trump is what america needs.
>>
>>55177067
Try it, Boris
>>
>>55177786

Your proving my point, paco.

"risky ventures"

IF his corporations were funded by his own money, he probably would have pulled out, given the risk.

But since its not his own money, and bankruptcy laws exist, their remains the option to take the riskier option, and potentially win big. This is a good thing and allows for businesses to go in creative or innovative directions, but that are inherently risky. When it works out it works out great. But sometimes it doesn't.

Since he only failed 4 out of a 100+, it means all of his "risky ventures" have more than a 95% success rate. Statistically thats brilliant.

Have you started digging the foundations for that wall yet paco?
>>
>>55178114
Its pointless to argue with him aussie since he just takes your argument out of context and tries to sound smarter than he is even though its obvious he is a liberal beaner
>>
>>55177847
>disregarding the fact that the republicans last hope was Yeb!
>disregarding the fact that the news media all commentated that trump brought anti-immigration to the forefront

Of course it was always there, people have always been fed up with it. The difference is that they were powerless beforehand to do anything. There would be politicians like ted cruz but they are nobodies. No one who had any power or authority made a stand about it until trump came along.
So fuck off.
>>
>>55178114
>Your proving my point, paco.
You make a point based upon using other people's cash and get told you are wrong as Trump clearly and definitively used his own assets. How am I supposed to continue to try to discuss this with you if you just ignore what I post?

>IF his corporations were funded by his own money
Nevermind. You're functioning off of delusional standards. Of the thousands of corporations, both close corporations and those traded on the market, there are what? Twenty or so that have zero debt? Less than 1% of 1% and you think that is a justification to disregard Trump's poor decision making?
>>
>>55178212
>Of course it was always there, people have always been fed up with it.
Thank you for admitting your intial premise of "No one can speak freely about immigration" was completely false. It seems you believe Trump has credibility based upon immigration simply because you agree with his policy rather than any objective standard.
>>
>>55178187
>obvious he is a beaner

Yeah that is obvious. Sounds like hes scared of trump winning too.

Trump said in an interview that in the 50s, dwight eisenhower successfully booted 3 million illegal mexicans over the border back into mexico. They simply rounded them up, put them on trains boats and busses and shipped them back to mexico. Its fucking simple to get rid of the illegals, it just needs someone willing to do it.

Sounds like paco here is an illegal afraid of going back hehe.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/history-lesson-how-eisenhower-dealt-with-americas-first-illegal-crisis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

>they actually called it operation wetback
>>
>Carson has stabbed someone
No, that instantly disqualifies him for presidency?
>That was the past!
No, 99.9% of people manage to go their entire lives without stabbing someone it's not too much to ask the the president of the united states hasn't done so either.
>>
>>55178187
>>55178114
Let me put this another way for both of you. He is not going to have his own money at use if he is the "CEO" of the United States. If his "business acumen" translated well into being President we can expect him to royally screw up 4% of the time or so when using "other people's money." Do either of you honestly want to elect a President that is going to head 1000+ "businesses" or more colloquially termed "departments" like Department of State, Department of Treasury, etc. if you can expect him to screw up with 40+ of them? That's the credibility based upon Trumps "business acumen?" In a situation with the US government still running at significant budget deficits? You honestly want to argue that a guy who gave up and ran to bankruptcy laws will be able to handle the Presidency where there are no bankruptcy laws to resort to when he screws up?

Really?
>>
>>55178229
>You make a point based upon using other people's cash and get told you are wrong as Trump clearly and definitively used his own assets. How am I supposed to continue to try to discuss this with you if you just ignore what I post?

Yeah nah your a cunt, his own assets were not at risk

http://thelawdictionary.org/article/how-is-donald-trump-able-to-file-for-bankruptcy-so-many-times/

>His corporations have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times.

>A corporation is a separate legal entity from its shareholders, other owners, board of directors, and CEO. Since it is a separate entity, the corporation files bankruptcy under its own name. In Chapter 11 bankruptcies, the owners’ personal assets are not at risk. The owners’ credit history remains intact.

>the owners’ personal assets are not at risk.
>>
>>55176540
>all of trumps momentum and credibility would be lost.

Momentum.. yes
Credibility.. lol
>>
>>55178229
>Nevermind. You're functioning off of delusional standards. Of the thousands of corporations, both close corporations and those traded on the market, there are what? Twenty or so that have zero debt? Less than 1% of 1% and you think that is a justification to disregard Trump's poor decision making?

What is even your point? Im trying to say that taking risks when you have relatively little to lose is not bad decision making. As i said before in my other post, his corporations have over 95% success rate. Thats good decision making.

And there is no way that you can say that someone with bad decison making was able to make millionns into billions of his own personal fortune. That is just a joke.

Give up now paco.
>>
>>55178522
>Yeah nah your a cunt, his own assets were not at risk
As mentioned previously: Straw man. No one claimed that he did and it was actually pointed arguing on the basis that he would have is retarded. The entire point is about using other people's money, or more accurate the US tax payers' money, in the same poorly chosen and way too late manner. That even when he tried to dig himself out by selling his own assets, which won't be available as President as the US deals in trillions not billions, he still couldn't avoid relying on bankruptcy to make up for his screw up.

>>55178609
>What is even your point?
If you have to ask it seems to me you either failed to understand what I was posting about before you started responding OR you didn't read it completely. See >>55178485 to get a better idea.
>>
>>55178274
>Thank you for admitting your intial premise of "No one can speak freely about immigration" was completely false.

No im still right. People could not speak freely about it because they would just be shut down with racist and character assassination. Candidates like ted cruz who were anti-immigration were never able to get more than a minority of support. The mainstream was going against it, amid fears of being racist. Normal people were powerless.

The tactics or "Your racist" no longer work in the current climate with trump.
>>
>>55178690
>No im still right
Thank you for making it clear you are a closed-minded twit who will disregard inconvenient facts and absolving me of any belief that any construction of facts is going to have as much affect as an asthmatic mouse blowing over Mt. Everest.
>>
>>55178485
>If his "business acumen" translated well into being President we can expect him to royally screw up 4% of the time or so when using "other people's money."
> Do either of you honestly want to elect a President that is going to head 1000+ "businesses" or more colloquially termed "departments" like Department of State, Department of Treasury, etc. if you can expect him to screw up with 40+ of them?
>That's the credibility based upon Trumps "business acumen?" In a situation with the US government still running at significant budget deficits? You honestly want to argue that a guy who gave up and ran to bankruptcy laws will be able to handle the Presidency where there are no bankruptcy laws to resort to when he screws up?

That sounds great actually. Really great. Disregarding the fact that failing 4% of the time is probably a better success rate than any other president, there is one fundamental fact that your not understanding.

Risk doesn't just bring failure it also brings rewards. Its called innovation. In a climate where innovation is fostered there is inevitably a lot of failures. There is inevitably a lot of losers. But the benefits outweigh the losses. Because there is new innovation, and there are winners.

Trump already demonstrated that he wins more than 95% of the time and his personal wealth is in the billions. His risk payed off paco.

And anyway. Tell us the real reason you hate trump, paco. Because it certainly isn't "muh bankruptcies", and its not "muh poor decisions", as if it was poor decisions that led him to to dominate the political race, be the frontrunner, Winning the democrat debate without even attending, all without any campaign staff, spending the least of any candidates, or amassing a billion dollar fortune.

No whats the real reason you hate trump, paco? maybe its because you or your family are gonna get booted from the US?
>>
Why is /pol/ calling Carson a nigger?
>>
>>55178923
>That sounds great actually. Really great.
I'm going to chalk that up as being Strayan.

>Risk doesn't just bring failure it also brings rewards.
That's right. Ignore the likelihood and severity of a President screwing up and keep the pie-in-the-sky dream alive.

Wow. I'm stunned anyone rational can post such diatribe. Either you are a retard (and closed-minded one at that) or a paid shill. Either way, you are unworthy of further comment in regard to Trumps "business acumen" along with "immigration credibility."
>>
>>55178679
>he still couldn't avoid relying on bankruptcy to make up for his screw up.

Im only going to say this one more time, Bankruptcy is NOT a bad thing. It is an element of reducing the risk in innovation. It was not Trumps "screw up". It was trumps venture which had inherent risk. The option of bankruptcy allows you to take the risk without having any of the windfall if it goes bad. This allows for innovation to occur by encouraging things which are otherwise too risky. Trump has 95% success rate. In these cases it failed. Big fucking deal. Read my other posts.
>>
>>55176540
trumpfags are literally terrified of carson, lel
>>
File: 1444928408478.png (1002 KB, 2992x2992) Image search: [Google]
1444928408478.png
1002 KB, 2992x2992
\pol
>Muricans choose new pupet at greatest show in the world

go to \b nigers
>>
>>55178730
No.

"Of course it was always there, people have always been fed up with it." =/= "No one can speak freely about immigration"

Being fed up with immigration but unable to do much about it in the PC climate does not mean speaking freely about immigration. Learn reading comprehension, paco
>>
>>55179106
>puppet

yeah, he's just a pawn of his campaign financiers :^)
>>
>>55178970
he tried to hit his mum with a hammer, stabbed someone, threw bricks at people and would always get into fights and was a violent person, when he was younger.

Sounds like a nigger to me.
>>
>>55179001
>severity of a President screwing up and keep the pie-in-the-sky dream alive.

>over 95% success rate
>less than 5% acceptable losses

I think your the one who is irrational.
>>
>>55179176
That was years ago.
>>
>>55176540
Demand he resigns from the candiancy for lying about the scholarship.

Get maymays going of filling the pyramids with wheat
>>
File: carson pyramid.jpg (875 KB, 1858x1243) Image search: [Google]
carson pyramid.jpg
875 KB, 1858x1243
>>55179336
>Get maymays going of filling the pyramids with wheat

10 billion years in ms paint
>>
>>55176540
Carson would be a good President.

>christfag

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>55177636
herman-sama... what went wrong?
>>
>>55176540

Ben Carson is a great guy. He is an example of how people who are born into terrible circumstances can clean up their act and achieve greatness.
>>
>>55179645
we wuz storin' grain
>>
It's almost like foreigners came more about our election than we do...
>>
File: Georgia State Flag.png (45 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
Georgia State Flag.png
45 KB, 1200x750
>>55180614
Wish we'd known all this archaeology before the war. We coulda had the niggers build a few pyramids in Atlanta to store the cotton.
>>
>>55180653
Being the leader of the western world, yes your elections matter a great deal
>>
>>55180653
Think about all the rapists and criminals they'll have to take back when Trump wins. It's no wonder they're interested.
>>
>>55179001
Por qué aislas parte del discurso ignorando el torso argumental apropó si lo que quieres es construir un caso a partir del suyo? No tiene ningún puto sentido lo que haces, ni para hacerte el gracioso sirves...
>>
>>55180693
Sherman would have just destroyed them too, that monster.
>>
i like how all you dumb faggots ignored me when i pointed out that he got 500K likes on facebook the night of the first debate on fox.

you all are so fucking slow. we lost already. we cant stop it.
>>
>>55179645
we wuz grain kings
>>
>>55179048

>Bankruptcy is NOT a bad thing

The logical leaps of Trump shills. But what can you expect from a group of people actively trying to elect a reality TV washout as leader of the free world? There's no hope for such fools.
>>
>>55176540
>memed Yeb to kek status

no aussie, I'm sorry, that wasn't /pol/.

That was a combination of Jeb being a "boring" candidate (compared to his brother and father), overprice Guacamole bowls, America becoming weary of the dynasties, and the last Bush presidency leaving a bad taste in our mouths.
>>
Here's why Carson would lose:
1. After Obama, there is no more first black president hype. The progressives who voted for Obama would now vote for first woman president Hillary. Against Bernie I don't really know what would happen.

2. Carson keeps opening himself up for ridicule for the tinfoil tier things he says. He's gonna show up as a intellectually dishonest incompetent nominee.
>>
>>55181040
That's exactly why the media is pushing him.
They are propping him up to get rid of Trump, so that once Trump is out of the picture they can point out that he's completely insane. Then they get rid of Carson, and bring an establishment candidate like Bush back in.
>>
The liberal media wants to go up against carson, not trump, they have no idea what trump has up his sleeve on that bitch.
>>
So many paid trolls on this page...
>>
>>55181556
who are you calling trolls?
>>
>>55181672
Communist Trump shills.
>>
>>55176540

I dont even support Carson myself but everything the media has done has totally backfired and is actually causing more of a ground swell for Carson supporters.

Also Carson has this weird Mr Magoo charm about him that may actually land him in the white house.

If he wasnt so Christfag and War on drugs fag I would actually like the guy.

And if I had to choose between brain doctor nigger or brain dead Shillary... Meh... I would have to go for the Doctor.

>however

I see the economy totally getting killed in the next couple years and would rather see it happen under a democrat. So theres that.
>>
>>55176540

>Australia again

Trump is a con hypocrite bankrupt 4 times. Carson is a good man, and a wise one too.

>He is unelectable

He's polling >5% ahead of Clinton and >8% ahead of Bernie

even Clinton polls ahead of Trump, kek

sage
>>
>>55176540

also, too late

>>55183386
>>
>>55176540
>If he overtakes trump, all of trumps momentum and credibility would be lost.

Not going to happen. Tell me the one about the "Grain Silo" again.
>>
File: DonaldTrump.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
>>55176540
Hello everyone, I am Donald Trump. 4 out my 500 companies have filed for bankruptcy, that's a pretty good ratio. Everything was done in a lawful manner. I have dealt with foreign and domestic politicians and business leaders spanning over 30 years. I once saved a man from being killed. I exposed the establishment of both parties, and torched the media hacks in the process. I'd have to say I am pretty qualified. Are you ready to make America great again with me ?
>>
Carson the Arson.
>>
>>55184116
wew nice evidence
>>
Trump doesn't overlap at all.
Their policy may be similar but trumps fans just like when he acts out and his populist mentality.
Carson has none of that. He just has the Christfag vote.

Tl;dr, nobody gives a fuck about either of their views on anything.
>>
>let's face it carson would be a terrible president
Let's face it trump would be a terrible president
>>
>>55184519
let's face it /pol/ would be a terrible president
>>
>>55180789
If that yankee shitbag could burn down a pyramid, he wouldn't have needed to target civilians.
>>
>>55184424

how many of carson's companies have gone bankrupt? 0

that's an infinitely better ratio
>>
>>55184467

you can rcp faggot
>>
>>55180591
A monkey, shaved and stuffed in a suit, is still a monkey.
>>
>>55176540
fucking protestants are ruining america

first they make us jew slaves now these redneck fucks want to elect mentally retarded autistic ben carson over the god emperor trump
>>
>>55181040
Bernie would probably win, more people would vote gibsmedat over melanin.
>>
>>55176540
even his website sucks
compare

https://bencarsom.com

to

https://randpaul.com/
>>
>>55177007
He isn't wrong tho, I don't want him to be president or VP because all he does is bring negative as fuck attention to himself.

And not even in a good way like Trump, the dude just keeps saying stupid ass shit.

But the west point thing is being blown way out of proportion, he was in ROTC and met some West Point guys at a dinner or something and because of his good grades they tried to encourage him to apply to west point telling him he could do it for free.
>>
>>55184763
Evangelicals truly are cancer.
>>
>>55184890

I quite like Carson's website. It's not there for your entertainment.
>>
>>55184640
100% of his ideology is bankrupt you dindu loving kek
>>
>>55176540
Republicans have given up on ever being relevant if they put him up. Yea he is a good doctor, but many doctors are weird autistic poo in loos. That doesnt mean they can be good politicans.

Hilary would tear carson apart in a debate. We need Trump who can actually go 1v1 with her
>>
>>55176540
I'd rather have a black man as a president than having either hillary or bernie in office.
>>
>>55184763
this, and trump has to go around pretending to love the bible just to stay ahead with the republicans.

Fucking christians will be the death of america if they elect Carson over trump
>>
>>55185444
>implying hillary or bernie have any hope of winning against trump

protip: romney and mccain were terrible candidates, if we had a strong candidate like trump we could win.
>>
If President, perhaps he would stab Putin.
>>
>>55179001

Fucks sake, you really think Trump is the one who is most likely to screw up big-time with a 95% success rate? I'll give you an example I just thought up.

>you are diagnosed with a brain tumor
>the hospital asks if you'd like to be treated by a surgeon
>you ask how good he is
>they say that he has a 95% rate of total success
>"Why only 95%?" you ask ignorantly
>"Because sometimes there's nothing that can be done. These things happen."

Would you turn down a doctor with a 95% success rate because he might screw up, even if he's the best for the job? If so, then you might as well let that brain tumor kill you.
>>
>>55176693
Nah, conservatards think the media is out to get them. The reality that the media is out to get autism. And conservatards just so happen to be inherently autistic. So if anything all this heat from the media is gonna make him go up in the polls even more.
>>
>>55176540
Trump remains unstumped you ausfailian shitposter.
>>
>>55185372

[citation needed]
>>
>>55185688
Trump isn't a strong candidate. He's a media clown like he's always been.
>>
>>55176540
>I bet a ton of money on Trump /pol/ don't fuck this up
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.