[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we are all going to die. what does this absolute truth make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 38
File: 1373935807498.jpg (980 KB, 2120x3000) Image search: [Google]
1373935807498.jpg
980 KB, 2120x3000
we are all going to die.

what does this absolute truth make you feel? some people it excites them. some it makes them sad. most block it out.

how does the fact that we are all going to die affect you?
>>
I find it hard to believe that I'm going to die. I can find no evidence, I know nothing of death.
>>
File: 1445485827588.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445485827588.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
Smoke weed everyday and know if there is a god he is a fucking sociopath
>>
It makes me VERY sad and I try to block it out. The worst part is knowing it can happen any second...that's why I hate the idea of driving around in cars

that girl is fucking hot btw
>>
It makes me feel apathetic, that everything and anything I do while it may being me enjoyment and benefit me whilst living, will all amount to nothing once i meet my demise. I will rot into the ground and cease to be living. Its a difficult thing to take a positive stand point on. The logic of the universe has no mercy for a biological process.
>>
>>55175601
Meadow?
>>
I can't deal with it. It's fucking depressing

Whenever I'm in a happy place with lots of people....like down at the shore during the summer....I can't help but think about how everyone I'm looking at will be dead and gone within 80-100 years.....most wayyyy before that too

When I look at pretty girls....it's like....sure you're pretty and I'd like to make a family with you but what's the fucking point of bringing more people into this horrid existence
>>
>>55175601
You care so much about the end, what about the beginning? Why do we even exist in the first place?
>>
One night i awoke in a sheer terror that i will face death and that awaiting death is like dreading the next monday, except death will ultimately be relieving. So perhaps death is like waiting for the weekend?
>>
>>55175601
we are temporary therefore temporal. we must only think of now and remember then. what is to come is never truly known.
>>
Its more of what happens next

Dying is natural, not knowing what happens, scares me more
>>
>>55176701
I think so. She looks kinda off in this pic...
>>
2bh its something to look forward to.
Im not even a neckbeard or anything, I just crave more than life
>>
I try not to think about it and make most of my time. JK gas kikes amairite?
>>
I am more sad about getting old then dying. I thought I would be much older before I started to hate popular music, or hate the things I used to love eating.

I am becoming very bitter and resentful, and I am only 28. I wonder how I should remedy it, maybe I should move out of the big city out to a small town, try doing something constructive like helping people out with house hold problems or something.
>>
>>55177052
Or start a career in a subject you like (only stem) and apply in less populated areas like small towns or any comfy place
>>
She got fucked by a mulunyan
>>
Don't get caught up in the bs...family, friends and dynasty
>>
I don't dwell on it much. I hold faith in the Lord Christ, and believe there is something after this world.
>>
>>55177249

the only stem fields I am interested in are robotics and maybe being an electrician like my father, but I like to work from home/workshop.

I actually like the idea of making movies and producing entertainment content, though I know that in order to make a living off that I would need to be very lucky and or talented.
>>
>>55177052
I just turned 27. I know how you feel bro. 9/14/88
>>
I have schizophrenia im basically already dead I have no future
>>
>>55175730

You could do this, you could seek to distract yourself constantly until the actual time of your death. it's quite easy when you're young because there are a lot of things that have varying degrees of novelty and even the least distracting is enough to do the job.

However

Someday, depending on a number of personal factors, you *will* have to come to terms with Reality. you might go through something like I did and begin to suspect that everything the *authorities* disseminate is pretty much a complete fabrication designed to cloud your perception and your mind. This includes all streams of academia and science. This might seem unwarranted but you'll find that the stuff that does have integrity is used to prop up the bullshit science important in propping up the establishment.

Mind you if you're smoking weed all the time you're fucking yourself over so in the final analysis you don't matter. It's the bright ones we need to save and they'll find their way to the light sooner or later.
>>
>the don of New Jersey lets a nigger deflower his only daughter
This shit really pissed me off.
>>
File: 1435295082430.jpg (201 KB, 426x617) Image search: [Google]
1435295082430.jpg
201 KB, 426x617
>>55176856

>Why do we even exist in the first place?

Because it was necessary to the proper functioning of the Universe that your singular and unique perception be made manifest in this Time&Space Material Reality. For however "insignificant" you may think yourself to be, the entire Universe is different because you ...

...exist.
>>
>>55177562

You were born perfect, NEVER FORGET. You were created in the image of God and you are a sacred creature in world filled to abundance with everything you need.

Remember Who You Are.
>>
File: free shrugs.png (450 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
450 KB, 449x642
It's certain I'm gonna die, so I don't worry about things I can't change. I'd like to live as long as I can, but other than that... who cares?

It's rather comforting knowing that everyone dies. It's something we have in common with every other human. Just enjoy things as they come - life isn't here for a reason, so you can behave in whatever way you feel is right.
>>
>>55175601
Humanity's oldest dilemma. One of our oldest stories is about a king that is 2/3 god dealing with the death of his best friend and realizing that he too must die one day. I don't know why, but the first time I read the Epic of Gilgamesh it really helped me cope with me eventual death.
>>
>>55175601

We are all doomed, OP. Are you just coming to terms with this?

The universe is an entropic and cynical place. When Rome was built, it was doomed to fall. The moment a car comes off the assembly line, it is doomed to the junkyard. This gives us hope.

It doesn't matter if you miss the bus or not. You're doomed. It doesn't matter if you major in education or science. You're doomed. It doesn't matter what you do. You are, inevitably, doomed. Remember that the time you find yourself troubled by fears or worries.

Should I date the blonde or the brunette? Should I call in sick or not? Should I have the chicken or the beef? None of these can change the final outcome. You are doomed. Accept it. Embrace it. Once you stop worrying about avoiding doom, you are truly free to live your life. When the tide comes in, no trace of the sandcastle remains. Accept that the tide will come. Now, kneel beside me and build.
>>
>>55175601
The lives of the wicked should be made brief.
For the rest of us death will be a relief.
>>
If you're in your twenties or so, you are going to live indefinitely. Fells good man.

>technical singularity
>>
>>55177795
when we die probably it just begins
>>
>>55175601
It has zero affect on me. I will die. I won't know that I've died after the fact. Why worry about it?
>>
File: 1446558080299.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446558080299.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
It makes me feel great
>>
>>55175601
Personally I'm hoping for reincarnation.
>>
>>55177867
>implying the intelligence isn't going to overpower and enslave us all
>>
>>55175601
>how does the fact that we are all going to die affect you
Just wish it would come sooner senpai.
>>
>>55177868

Doesn't it seem reasonable that given enough time, apparently of which there is infinite supply, you'll roll around again at some point? Think about it, it makes sense.
>>
>>55177949
Which is probably why we haven't found any other intelligent life.
>>
>>55177915

Imagine I'm Robin Williams genie in Disney's Alladin.

POOF!

You've died and come back as a nigger.
>>
>>55177052
I'm 29, no friends, no gf, and in recent years I have lost almost all the joy in the things I used to do. My fear is it will only get worse from here on.

My only comfort is keeping in mind the possibility I will not die alone after decades of bitterness, but rather suddenly, when I least expect it, some drunkard will crash into me and deliver me from this life. If you could call it that.

Then, in my final seconds of life I know even if I could have lived a happier life, it's now all going down the drain anyway
>>
>>55175601
>sad
>excited
>block it out

thank you sage, cuntyura, for showing me the true path.
>>
>>55178049
Jokes on you he came back as Tiger Woods
>>
>>55175601
Makes me think how could we have ruined 8 year of this countries potential voting for Obama
>>
>>/x/

go the fuck away this has nothing to do with politics.
>>
Meh. Read the Bible and turn to God and His Son
>>
>>55175601

i'm not going to die, anon.

i'm graduating to the next step in life.

what, did you think a weak, limited, physical form was the peak manifestation of life?

fear of the unknown is the what makes the end of our physical form so frightening.

we're sentient beings. our husks are just avatars for ours souls, which like all energy in the universe, is timeless.

the universe is timeless. endless repeating cycles around the sun, which itself cycles around the supermassive black hole at the center of our universe.

everything is going to be ok, baka desu senpai. live right now to enjoy life in this form, on this earth, in this body. learn as much as you can. you may not want to return to this planet, so absorb what knowledge there is.
>>
>>55178069

we still got 20 years to do cool shit man, we gotta get on it. As men we only get more attractive as we get more middle aged.

We need to get in shape, get money and then go out and charm the ladies, sleep with the barley legal pussy and fuck the crab mentality that will tell us its wrong.

Thats what I tell myself anyway.
>>
>>55175601
Solipsism my friend.

Nothing exists outside of my existence
>>
File: Yeb-Guaccy.png (351 KB, 666x498) Image search: [Google]
Yeb-Guaccy.png
351 KB, 666x498
>>55175601
>how does the fact that we are all going to die affect you?

Far less than the fact I didn't get to bang the Sopranos chick in her prime.
>>
It's exciting. Getting out this shithole and possibly into another crazy life. My only regret will be not dying with pride.
>>
>>55178069

I don't understand this. I'm almost fucking 40 and I get 18 year old pussy like it's black friday.

What happened to the generation directly after mine?

Do you guys have any fucking confidence at all?

>then i see the flag

Well, that explains something at least.
>>
>>55178365
19 year old here
love your post mibro
>>55178624
and you give me hope
>>
A single human may not live a long time at all. but humanity has been living for quite some time now. with each year, humanity gains greater knowledge, I believe the tipping point will be when we create quantum computers, We will then gain the knowledge to transfer our consciousness into a animatronic quantum computer humanoid being, thus becoming the gods we once worshipped. Just imagine, immortal, cyborg-beings able to intake infinite knowledge, never die from age, survive in the vacuum of space,

sucks none of us will be around to witness humanity transcend into pure perfection though so ill just take in these dank memes
>>
>>55175601
It's going to happen and there's nothing I can do about it, so why even give it any real thought?
Focus on what you can change
>>
you aren't afraid of death, you are probably afraid of either dying painfully or dying with regrets

ask yourself whether or not you would want to live forever, then you will see that you aren't really afraid of death
>>
>>55178699

NSA already has working quantum computers m8.

Our days are numbered.
>>
>>55178624
>40 year old cruising for 18 year olds
That's creepy as fuck dude. If I were you I'd seriously consider seppuku, because your life sounds about as empty as the blank void that comes after death anyway.
>>
>>55178762
well, still usually takes a lifetime for tech to surface above top secret, deep government level.
>>
>>55175601
I dont block it out, yet I dont allow it to bring me down.

It actually motivates me. Live life to the fullest and all that bullshit
>>
>>55178746
I would easily choose immortality. The idea that there is anything beyond death flys obscenely in the face of everything I know of existence.

When you don't believe in an afterlife, it's pretty fucking easy to want to become immortal.
>>
It makes me realize I need to push myself hard and get things done because time is limited.
>>
>>55178811

Don't have to cruise for young pussy m8.

Be moderately successful, have a nice ride, be hygienic and Women come to you.

>IT'S 2015 BAKA DESU SENPAI

Women today are whores. You need merely ask them to go out and that's that.

If you weren't a beta cluck you might understand that you are how you see yourself as.

What do you see yourself as?
>>
>>55178365
>barley legal pussy
>>55178624
>18 year old pussy

I'm at a loss for words. I need a companion, not just pussy
>>
File: 1386918933022.jpg (55 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1386918933022.jpg
55 KB, 346x346
>Fearing death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GITb6rzpTWM
>>
>>55175601
I'd like to go out with a bang, after having contributed something worthwhile to society.
>>
>>55175601
>how does the fact that we are all going to die affect you?
Terminally
I'm a Nihilist does that answer your question?
>>
>>55178937

You're gonna live a long fucking time. Companionship gets stale, whether it's her first or it's you first, one of you will get bored. I can promise you that right now.

That young idealism will eventually give way to the harsh reality of my words, whether it's at the cost of your broken hear or hers, you'll come to see things my way.
>>
>>55175601
THIS IS PROOF ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE
>>
>>55179036
CUT THAT SHE'S JUDEN
>>
>>55179053
>>55179036

i'd still hit it. that coy smile makes my dick rock solid.
>>
>>55175601
it's cooo, who would want to be here forever anyways. Can't wait for comfy heaven.
>>
>>55178914
I just think there's more to life than fucking girls less than half your age. It's pretty sad that this is still something you're proud of at the age of 40.
>>
>>55179094

Sadness is an emotion best reserved for Women, bud.'

It has no place among Men. Destroy your ego.
>>
>>55179131
>"destroy your ego"
>he said as he affirmed his own ego
>>
File: Jew.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Jew.webm
451 KB, 720x404
>>55179053
>>
>>55179131
Ah ok clearly I've been talking to an angsty 16 year old this entire time.

Go to bed son, you're never gonna get that growth spurt if you don't sleep.
>>
>>55175601
>what does this absolute truth make you feel?

I am with Christ.
>>
>>55175601

If I get a gf who I can love, and who loves me equally as much, I will be able to accept death.
>>
>>55179179

I have no ego. There is only appreciation of what's out there while we're still alive.

I was serious about the sadness thing. It's a completely useless emotion, same thing as loneliness.

You can literally rid yourself of these emotions and never feel them again, nor should you ever need to.

Should I take for granted the mutual attraction between young chicks and myself? Because you think it's creepy? You're still someone bound by pointless emotions, hardly fit to dole out opinions on anything desu senpai.

When you're 40 and pulling in prime pussy, the only people critical of you will be those below you, and really, how much weight lies in their opinions?
>>
I understood this since I was like 4 when my dog died, it just seems obvious and normal

I think this is only meant to be a deep feel for people who were raised religious so they were like 14 before they stopped and though actually what if there's not an atferlife and once you're dead it's for real
>>
>>55175730
this, well not maybe every day, but sometimes still.

I really don't care if I die. Never as an adult have I cared. Reincarnation probably happens anyway.
>>
>>55175601
The only thing I feel is annoyed that I have to wait to die. It's boring waiting for the proper moment to kill myself.
>>
>>55179367
there's two levels to it, realizing you will die one day which happens when you're a toddler then the next level which is TRULY realizing you will one day not exist only really occurs if you take drugs
>>
File: tone speakin truth.png (205 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tone speakin truth.png
205 KB, 500x250
>>55175601
>>
can't be helped .. will death with it when i get there
>>
File: tony s.jpg (39 KB, 477x256) Image search: [Google]
tony s.jpg
39 KB, 477x256
>>55175601

CLOOOOSE THE DAMMMNN DOOOOOORRRRR
>>
>>55175601
I don't have the urge to kill myself. But I do feel like I want to die.

When it happens, I'll be glad to be moving on, whether my destination is heaven, hell, or an infinite nothingness.

I just hope it's quick and painless, or atleast just quick.
>>
The sound of a vehicular collision at 60mph from 15 feet away is a sound few people get a chance to hear...

You learn more about life in that instant than many do throughout their entire lives.

2deep4u I guess. You had to be there.
>>
>>55179301
lol you are replying to two different people, IDGAF if you want to plough some 18 year old slag

and just because you read a wikipedia article on ego death doesn't mean you know what it is senpai
>>
nigga i was dead for billions of years and didnt give a fuck

its no biggie

also being dead sounds kinda cool tbg flam
>>
>>55175601
It's part of the game and I find futility kinda funny.
I don't really give a shit about my death 'cause I'd be dead at that point, death of significant others is worse.
>>
File: 1446709532651.jpg (236 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446709532651.jpg
236 KB, 1200x1600
>>55175601
It makes me feel relieved desu.

There is an end to this ride. But really, it is just the beginning of a great adventure.
>>
I see it as a natural part of life. We all get born and we all die. It's the next step
>>
>>55179791
A lightning bolt from 25 feet away is a good one too.
Doubly effective when you see a blinding flash followed by instant silence and darkness from the resulting power outage.

Consequently, I startle very silently.
>>
File: medic.jpg (69 KB, 656x547) Image search: [Google]
medic.jpg
69 KB, 656x547
It kills me. Ever since my near death experience last year I've been a shell of my former self. I was almost positive I was going to be diagnosed with a fatal disease but it turned out okay thank god.

Still, the experience has fucked me up. It motivated me to go after the job I always dreamed of and I've been working harder than any of my friends to obtain this dream as quickly as possible.... but I still wake up in the middle of the night in pain over the thought of being diagnosed with something fatal again. Everything little tingle in my body can set off another bout of paralysis and fear.
>>
>>55179791
>>55180094

you're a huge faggot
>>
>>55179301

>Emotions are evil

>I have transcended all of it, look at me

Fuck off.
>>
>>55178365

Unlike Women, Men don't mature they season. When you're in your forties, if you;re still looking for "pussy" and haven't focussed every shred of your energy and concentration on finding and keeping Love, you're doin it wrong youngbro.
>>
>>55175601 (OP)
The realisation that you're going to die is one of the greatest things I have discovered. It has made me appreciate life so much more. Whenever I'm faced with any fears or doubts, remembering that I am doomed helps shake them off.
>>
>>55180182

I never said I transcended all of them, kraut.

But I forgive you for jumping the shark, as they say. All those migrants must have you on edge, desu senpai.
>>
>>55180137
It's anonymous here.

No one has to pretend to be a tough guy.
>>
Eh. Can't stop it.

What if there is an after life though. What's it going to be like?
Will it be that every single major belief has their own heaven? Like Muslims get their 72 Virgins and Christians go to paradise and chill with God forever.

Or will it be like how different mediums of fiction interpret it?
i.e. DC Comics has it displayed as every single belief system has a hell and heaven and you go to which ever you believe in. And non-believers go to purgatory or some shit.
Or will it be like Supernatural TV Series. Where Heaven is real, but it's more like a resort with billions of different rooms. Wherein everyone has their own little slice of paradise. When they die, they get a small room of their most loved stuff. And bad people go to hell, where they are corrupted and turned into demons.
>>
>>55175601
To be honest I don't think about it too much. I don't really care.
Although I'm sure that would change if I had wife/gf and kids.
>>
>>55180249

I don't pretend to be one, but the average person has had something more traumatic happen to them than witnessing a car crash or hearing a near by lightning strike. You're acting like you've seen the fucking 7th level of hair because you heard a spooky lightning strike.

You seem like a huge soft cunt. Remind me of my shut in fatfucking permavirgin "little" brother.

Nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>55180328

level of hell*

though i doubt you've seen the 2nd layer of hair on a female if you know what im saying
>>
You should watch Being John Malkovich, it really makes you think a lot about death and reincarnation, as well as envying the lives of others.
>>
>>55175601
its okay, i will be reborn as my great grandchild
>>
>>55180374

not to mention, it's a good fucking film.

ill also recommend "stay" and "muloholland drive" in that genre
>>
It makes me want to fuck some shit.

After I have kids I'm sure the sad part will kick in. But for now, horny.
>>
>>55175601
I've lived a lot in my time here

The only things I can imagine I haven't done are thrill-seeking bullshit like jumping off of cliffs or traveling like every other vapid cunt who thinks two weeks in Istanbul or doing habitat for humanity in some African shithhole that can't be bothered to into homes made them worldly

I want to leave and rear a few son-clones before I go

But outside of that my body is ready
>>
>>55179367
I just lost my dog of 14 years a couple weeks ago (put him down shortly after learning he had terminal cancer), it's really gotten me questioning a lot about the past and how to preserve the things I love for the future.
It's weird living alone now with only my family and a few friends to talk to, I just don't see any real prospects for my future unless my dream for going into radio somehow succeeds.

I want to be happy when I go out like my dog was when he was put down, he seemed happier than he'd been in months and seemed satisfied with his existence (obviously I can't know that for certain because he was a dog and shit but just something about his eyes at the end even as we were crying).
>>
>>55180328
Tell us what happened to you. It sounds serious.
>>
>>55180488
Is it weird that I want to do cage diving with great white sharks before I go?
That shit just seems so fascinating to me, being face to face with one of the most powerful predators to ever exist on earth.
>>
>>55180534
Sorry anon, I know that feel

Muh doge is only ten but got himself the cancers and I'm waiting for when he's telling me to ol yeller him

You can't compress time basically, yours or his and I hope you take from it that its finite and to live in moments while planning for the future as cliche as it seems

If you do that you'll have that peace when its time for you to get put down too
>>
>>55180350

>n4gsqk
>NIG SQUICK

sorry my son, you will be reborn as a squicked out nigger tranny b-boy

nothing personnel
>>
>>55175601
I live, I die, I live again
>>
>>55180605
Nah man its not weird and that sounds cool

Its just to me that stuff is all about simulating adrenaline rushes of earlier man under sterilized conditions but with the added .00X% risk shit goes south to keep it interesting

I'd find it cooler to hunt with an old school bow and spear with a legitimate chance of a bear killing you if you don't flee or fight properly for example
>>
It makes me try to make the best of this life.
Sure, we're gonna die.
Let's not be pussies about it.
>>
File: hipster fag.jpg (163 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
hipster fag.jpg
163 KB, 768x1024
>>55180557

men dont cry about their problems, especially not on chinese fart forums

>ive seen some shit, saw a lightning stirke once

grow a pair of balls you fairy queer lmao jesus christ. call your mom you pussy.
>>
>>55175601
I dont mind honestly.

Death is the ultimate redpill. The biggest question gets an answer.
>>
>posting this on a Christian board

Literally anyone who answered shit like 'I'm afraid' or 'blah blah I don't wanna die' is a fucking pussy and most probably a closet atheist.

When we die will will receive paradise and be with Christ. It's much better than being stuck here with all the fucking degenerates.

Get off /pol/ and fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
>>55177562
You're an eternal being anon and although this lifetime sucks, in the afterlife you'll be free from that.
>>
File: really kid.jpg (35 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
really kid.jpg
35 KB, 480x346
>>55180785
>>
Being with God in heaven > this gay earth
>>
>>55180803

If you really don't believe in an afterlife why are you on a Christian board? Is it just atheist attention seeking or are you literally that much of a faggot?
>>
>>55180834

>implying heaven isn't filled with chads

betas go to hell
>>
>>55175601
Then invest into transhumanism my friend, anti aging technology.
>>
>>55175601
I assume when I die, the same thing will happen as last time.
I was dead. Then I came into this Reality. I will Die in this reality and be dead. I will then Proceed to do what happened last time which was enter a reality.
I think that's the only logical way to look at it is to assume that whats happened can happen again. It's a real happening
>>
>>55180854

This isn't a christian board and im not an atheist. Just telling some whimpering faggot that "life is better on the otherside" isn't good advice. Might as well tell him to kill himself.
>>
>>55179370
You gotta study what the afterlife is like and try to be ready for your afterlife. reincarnation back to this place is a bad idea. In old ass religious teachings, escaping the karma trap and reincarnation was called the middle path. It's not the left hand or the right hand path, it's the path of the heart.
>>
>>55180866
You're not a "chad".

You're not fooling anyone but yourself.
>>
File: just.png (151 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
just.png
151 KB, 374x363
>>55180932

Never said I was, but at least I'm not a permavirgin like yourself. Strong projection.

You mad I knew the feeling of teenage love?

pice related (its you)
>>
>>55175601
Not afraid of dying.

Had 5 suicide attempts. Planning to have the 6th one today or tomorrow and i'm planning on being successful this time (no drinking, no drugs to fuck up with the process).

All i can say is that when you drift out of consciousness you become at peace with everything. The proverbial "flashing of ones life before ones eyes" where you remember everything you did good and bad and you get a feeling of sorrow but then peace and boom .. blackout. And then a faggot finds you and calls an ambulance.
>>
File: 1443276093315.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1443276093315.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
Life Death Life
I've already died a thousand times, and I will die a thousand more
>>
>>55180909

>this isn't a Christian board

Think you might be lost gaytheist, this is /pol/.

You can find your way back to /lgbt/ using navigation bar at the top of the thread.
>>
>>55180909
/pol/ is X meme. Seriously fuck off
>>
>>55180978

>failed suicide 5 times

How's attention seeking working out for you?
>>
life gets boring after awhile. have yo keep finding new stuff to keep me from not getting bored.
>>
>>55180978

lmao how do you have 5 suicide attempts? You're just fucking crying for attention like a fat autistic whore or you are below the intellect level of a red insect if you can't figure out how to kill yourself after four attempts.
>>
You know honestly, I don't mind dying, just so long as I don't get stricken by some horrible disease like cancer or Alzheimer's turning me into a vegetable.
>>
first I was scared of death
then I was depressed
then I was apathetic

Now I don't fear it, but I know that I have to leave things better than they were before I go. Either through a family, or through community volunteering.
>>
>>55175601
>we are all going to die.
Speak for yourself, shithead.

>21st Century and still giving in to the Death Jew.
>>
>>55180990
think you're lost autistic virgin, looking for /v/ i believe

>>55180999

what are you even trying to say?
>>
File: 1433442993682.jpg (20 KB, 284x285) Image search: [Google]
1433442993682.jpg
20 KB, 284x285
>>55175601
I don't care.

Entropy in it's endless march will tear everything we ever build to nothing but atoms, and then it'll tear it apart further.

But between now and then we have the opportunity to build an empire that spans the stars and lasts billions of years, if I can help build that then my life will have served a worthy purpose and I can die happy.

It's not dying that's important, it's how we meet our end that matters.
>>
You people are fucking ingrates.

You could just as well never have existed in the first place and it would've made no difference. So how about showing a little gratitude that you got to experience life at all? Even a mediocre life is better than nonexistence.

And yes, I'm aware many of you are retards who believe this universe has a happy ending (afterlife, judgment day, etc.), as if we're living in a fairy tale. kek
>>
>>55180909
The truth about Earth is that you incarnate as a soul into this place. Many near death experiencers understand that we agree to be born in these ridiculous conditions. You sir agreed to be in satans domain and that is the truth. learn all you can about how to be freed from this place and when you die, youu can go on to do funner shit.
>>
I cant watch tv anymore or sit and play video games.. they are all so boring. i cant do the same job for more then a year before i start losing my mind. i'm always in search of new things could old things bore me to death.
>>
>>55180976
Mad? not really. Just listening to you. You are obviously a well traveled man. Hoping I could learn a thing or two.
>>
>>55181113

I don't see anyone being ungrateful for their life. That doesn't mean that they want to die you fucking retard.

>hurr durr you got something good!
>you should want it to end!

preschool level brain
>>
>>55181023
>>55181041

>implying i was in a public place wanting people to see what i'm doing
>>
File: 1425041508598.jpg (13 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1425041508598.jpg
13 KB, 240x196
>>55181166
>5 suicide attempts
>Failed
>Used alcohol and drugs

Hows the vagina working out for you?
>>
>>55181156

not sure if you're being a sarcastic faggot or not but ill tell you . been in a few wars, im old. pre 9/11. obviously saw people have their heads blown off around me, crying for their moms.

was in the back seat of a car with my older cousin when a tractor trailer hit us and me and him got out and the car was on fire, and he was trying to reach in to get them out while the car was on fire and they all died, and he's all burned up. his hands are all mangled and he got a big settlement so he can get whores but he just verbally abuses them because of ptsd or trauma or whatever.
>>
>>55181274

it was his wife and 2 daughters i forgot to say
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1334x750
>>55175601

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rag_9J1ZC2g
>>
>>55181234
i didn't use alcohol and drugs to kill self you idiot. i was smashed and didn't think the whole process of hanging pretty good so i failed 3 times and was discovered 2 times (in the middle of the fucking forest at 2 in the morning)
>>
>>55181162

No one wants to die, you subhuman moron. That doesn't mean you should let it ruin your existence in the here-and-now like these twits:

>>55176659
>>55176803

You're all a bunch of greedy children who won the lottery but feel the need to whine because the money will one day run out. Boo hoo. The universe doesn't owe you shit, you entitled maggots.
>>
File: 1446643307970.jpg (23 KB, 355x425) Image search: [Google]
1446643307970.jpg
23 KB, 355x425
>>55175601
Why does it even matter?

No living creature has ever had any lasting affect on reality. From the point of view of cosmological time, we're already dead.
>>
File: retarded.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>55181310

dude you're pathetic

if you fail suicide you are 1. a fucking full scale retart or 2. seeking attention

IF YOU FAIL 5 TIMES..... JESUS FUCK LAD

You're too rare too die, one of gods retard prototypes. Submit yourself to science
>>
>>55181332
>No one wants to die, you subhuman moron. That doesn't mean you should let it ruin your existence in the here-and-now like these twits:

That was exactly my point... Not sure if u are the guy who told them "life will get better on the otherside" but thats just shit advice. Give them advice to help them if anything.

>le subhuman moron

get a grip child
>>
File: 1446622429090.jpg (338 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
1446622429090.jpg
338 KB, 598x800
>>55181310
You know, I was actually gonna tell you the best way to kill yourself but really I'm worried you might be such a coward that you'll go through with it.
>>
Also "Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it. Extinction is approaching. Fight it."
>>
>>55181448

"non whites arent human. purge them"
>>
>>55181307
how does Tolkien do it
>>
>>55181423
Why a coward?

And please do enlighten me on the best way. And don't tell me 12+ stories to jump from.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x487
>>55180759
The redpill is that when you die, all the problems, horrors, and the injustices of this world will continue and there seems to be nothing men alone can do to stand against such evil because it was here before us and will be here long after we have passed.
>>
>>55181525

Don't be silly. We all know Romanians can't build any higher than 3 storeys.
>>
>>55181525

are you honestly too stupid to figure out how to off yourself? im not saying you should do it, you shouldn't.

but you cant figure out how?
>>
File: 1443379874187.png (32 KB, 591x275) Image search: [Google]
1443379874187.png
32 KB, 591x275
>>55181525
Why the fuck would I tell you how to kill yourself, I mean you obviously need the help but Jesus man, what the fuck happened in your life that was so bad you attempted suicide 5 times.

Also hanging yourself is a shit way to die unless you do it right, it's supposed to break your neck not choke you out.
>>
File: untitled42.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
untitled42.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>55175601
the substance of which we are composed just desintegrates but never leaves this universe, so it continues to live, but in another form, in a neverending cycle

man's body becomes food for the soil, which feeds the plants, which feed the animals, which feed man(the dead man's offspring)

and about the soul, what you teach people while you are alive continues to live on with them and their actions.

im not scared or sad to die, if I die with pain, I wouldnt want that, but I realise that pain is temporary and death is inevitable and it brings me peace.
>>
File: cchan.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cchan.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
Yeah it does terrify me sometimes, but then I'm reminded that God's kingdom is far greater than anything we could ever imagine.
>>
>>55175601
By making sure I do all I can for my decendants, people and homelands.

We all die, in the end our people can live on.
>>
>>55181525
Do something cool like forgetting to pull your parachute while skydiving, at least make it worth ending on rather than some boring depressive shit.
Bonus points if you use a Go Pro camera while doing it, better yet get eaten by a shark while wearing a go pro camera (never seen one taped before).
>>
>>55181615
Or cut blood flow to your brain, that way you loose consciousness pretty fast and there's no going back.

And you do know i'm not going to say what happened to me on a freaking anime website, right? But its shit so eh.
>>
>>55181704

you wouldnt see much, desu senpai. just a bunch of splashing around and rapid jerking.
>>
I saw the afterlife briefly (long story)

It's a cold, airless, rocky desert night under more stars than you ever knew were possible. People or whatever form they are wail and gibber in fear and confusion.

Then a very bright light comes, it felt almost like a train, it moved along this desert fast and terrible with purpose and then I was pushed back out to here.

I will never forget it, most bizarre thing in my life.
>>
File: moms gonna freak.jpg (355 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
moms gonna freak.jpg
355 KB, 704x1024
>>55181812
you "tried" to kill yourself 5 times and are worried about what is said about you anonymously on 4chan? looks like u just want attnentino you little sniveling kekold faggot.

>BRO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO DAMAGED MAN?

Finish the job pussy
>>
File: really nigger.png (190 KB, 431x442) Image search: [Google]
really nigger.png
190 KB, 431x442
>>55181828

this must be the truth
>>
>>55181828
Is it like the Polar Express?
I think that'd be a pretty cool experience
>>
>>55181828
Sounds like an acid trip
>>
File: 1446666994508.jpg (32 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
1446666994508.jpg
32 KB, 480x385
Dont give a shit, I want off this fucking earth anyway

I just hope my next conscious wont experience spacejews or space degeneracy
>>
>>55176803
>life is a horrid existence
>BUT I'M SCARED TO DIE GUYS

Fucking retards who think like this should be shot.
>>
>>55182048

just because you aren't happy doesn't mean you don't want to exist

>muh should be shot meme

u should kill your self tbqh family
>>
>>55182048

tho the guy you were responding to is quite autistic
>>
>>55181274
well I wasn't trying to invalidate your experiences.

I don't pretend to be traumatized by them. The point was getting at was more that when you see those things it lets you know that death isn't something to be afraid of, so much as the process of getting there. I'm more scared about dying of stomach cancer than I was a "spooky lightning strike". Dying instantly seems pretty pleasant.

Thanks for the lesson in manhood. I hope one day I can be an old man spending my time making a big deal about virginity just like you.
>>
>>55181919
>>55181935
>>55181938

No drugs. Neighbor and best friend all my life talked about death, always discussed all the possibilities of it and promised each other that whoever went first would try to contact the other the first night (we figured that was the best chance)

He burned to death in a fire across the street from me, I snuck behind the police line in the darkness and watched them pull out his fetal positioned corpse and bag it. After everyone left I stood where they found him before the people came to board up the house (I terrified one of them who found me) I tried very hard to connect with him, to feel if anything was left. Nothing.

That night I slept and had the only lucid dream I've ever had. I found him on this "beach" he was gibbering nonsense like the other "people" there. I kept yelling his name and each time I did I had this feeling something was becoming aware of me and that I did not belong there. Finally he recognized me and told me to tell his parents he was sorry for everything he ever did. He was insistent I do this while at the same time telling me I had to leave, had to leave NOW. That's when I saw the "train" the light racing toward us, something with cold purpose. "GO, GO NOW!"

Then I was out and awake and I never want to feel something like that again.
>>
>>55182262

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you little twink.

and i doubt you will ever experience anything because you are a little bubble boy faggot who spends his youth on 4chan talking like a hippie.

btw, calling another male a virgin is an acceptable insult because only the most pathetic beta males end up as virgins, and they are the only ones to call it say it isnt an insult.

die alone and lonely and full of regret.

when you die, because you never had any real world experience except for seeing lightning once, your life will flash before your eyes. all you will see is visions of a internet web pages and there will be nobody in the room to say goodbye to you, because nobody even knows you are alive.
>>
>>55182403

>things that never happened

Link a police report shitty boy, surely you remember your best friends name?

>lucid dreams

kek
>>
File: 1446408293338.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1446408293338.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>55177915
>mfw there is reincarnation
>mfw it's some people who decide what I get reincarnated as
>mfw they see I hated niggers and everyone not white in this life
>mfw I get reincarnated as tiny dicked nigger middle of africa that's slowly dying of starvation
>mfw they're laughing their asses off
>>
>>55175601
It scares me that other people are going to die. I really don't worry about myself dying, I think because if I'm dead I can't be sad about it because I'm dead, but knowing I'll have to deal with people I love dying scares me. It makes me not want to have kids sometimes.

I always find something strange about people who get upset when their pets die. Why the fuck did you get a pet that was going to die before you? You didn't need to make yourself feel bad
>>
>>55182477
You really don't know how immature you sound, huh?

It's eniugh that I doubt your war story.
>>
>>55182518
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20120202/News/302029921
>>
>>55182403
holy shit that's downright SPOOKY
>>
>>55177859

breddy gud
>>
>>55175601

sense of calm, wisdom
>>
>>55181310

If that hasn't convinced you that God has a plan in which it is imperative you take part, I don't know what to say.
>>
File: pleased gook.jpg (24 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
pleased gook.jpg
24 KB, 271x400
>>55182521
Don't worry, if you did reincarnate as that you'd die again pretty soon.
>>
>>55183676
>God is Great

Kill yourself already Ahmed Snackbar.
>>
File: 1406548328821.png (2 MB, 1280x1313) Image search: [Google]
1406548328821.png
2 MB, 1280x1313
>>55175601
>>
>>55183755

There is a dark dark place waiting for you goober.
>>
>>55175601
>we are all going to die
Speak for yourself faggot.
>>
More scared about the end of the word type stuff and whats going to happen to the people I care about than my demise. Watching everything crumble and knowing that theres not a damn thing you can do about it would be an awfully shitty way to tap out.

I mentally try to distance myself from it and reminded myself that nothing ultimately matters, but I'm usually back on the hamster wheel talking myself through the mental gymnastics within a week.
>>
File: einsteinwall.jpg (73 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
einsteinwall.jpg
73 KB, 1600x900
i think about death in the shower, not much anywhere else
>>
>>55177859
Pottery
>>
>we are all going to die.
Nah.
http://bioviva-science.com/aav/liz-parrish-bioviva-ending-ageing-through-gene-therapy/
>>
>>55175601
i'd rather not die from something related to digestion.
>>
>>55175601
unlike that girl, the thought of my death makes my dick hard

life is made interesting by the contrast of death, that I will one day die gives some quality to the fact that I'm not currently dead.
>>
>>55183826

Just like there's a bunch of virgins waiting for you, snackbar?

You do not have a functioning brain.
>>
I died a long time ago , when she left me.....
>>
>>55184230

I used to know that feel bro....

and now I feel nothing.
>>
>>55181106
Bollocks.

A solid block of iron floats in empty space.

Explain why it would break apart
>>
>>55177982
We are brothers of soul, poleman, I thought exactly the same thing.
>>
>>55175601
I read st. Francis of Assisi: sister Death does not scare those who believe in the Saviour and admit their sins.
Memento mori: best teaching of all times.
>>
>>55177513
noice 14/88 m8
>>
File: 1425228164750.png (99 KB, 1432x238) Image search: [Google]
1425228164750.png
99 KB, 1432x238
I do know that it is going to happen one day,but I try to not think about it.And when it happens just embrace it,it'll be less painful,in a blink of an eye everything will be gone for you.
>>
>>55184478
natural decay, even atoms fall apart after billions of years

>After all the black holes have evaporated (and after all the ordinary matter made of protons has disintegrated, if protons are unstable), the universe will be nearly empty. Photons, neutrinos, electrons, and positrons will fly from place to place, hardly ever encountering each other. Gravitationally, the universe will be dominated by dark matter, electrons, and positrons (not protons).[32]

>By this era, with only very diffuse matter remaining, activity in the universe will have tailed off dramatically (compared with previous eras), with very low energy levels and very large time scales. Electrons and positrons drifting through space will encounter one another and occasionally form positronium atoms. These structures are unstable, however, and their constituent particles must eventually annihilate.[33] Other low-level annihilation events will also take place, albeit very slowly. The universe now reaches an extremely low-energy state.
>>
I'm a sociopath not surprisingly I strongly believe that life after death is they way we cope with (or avoid entirely) there terrifying idea of personal annihilation. Most people are scared as helm to even consider that there is absolutely nothing after death. The same darkness that we can't remember after birth awaits us. The void beckons.
>>
>>55182646
>http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20120202/News/302029921

Oh, and I almost took the computer drive I found in the pile but I left it for his father. I'm glad he got it though it will be gone when he is and I will live on.

I miss him a lot, when you all lose your best friend you learn how life takes things away.
>>
I'm more afraid over my own experience than death. Merely knowing that I actually exist is terrifying enough.

I'm too afraid to kill myself, but I'm too afraid to live.
>>
>>55175601
THAT ONE LINE
FROM THAT TOM CRUISE MOVIE
WHICH WAS OKAY ON ITS OWN
BUT AMAZING GIVEN THE REDPILLED SUBTEXT
ABOUT
MOTHERFUCKER
WHAT BETTER WAY TO FUCKING DIE
MOTHERFUCKING
THAN DEFENDING THE MOTHERFUCKING ASHES OF OUR FUCKING FATHERS AND THE FUCKING TEMPLES OF OUR FUCKING GODS
EUROPA MOTHERFUCKER
KUWS AUMACH
>>
OP here.

i thought this was a joke thread when i made it, but i am glad for all the responses. not because of good boy points, but because this is one of the crucial thoughts we as humans have.

alot of people have said they want to die. alot of them have said they saw a guy die. but what i want to point out is that none of that is actual death.

i wanted to die. from very early, my parents beat the everliving shit out of me. but then i got out of that. but even then i wanted to die for some reason, so i did the most dangerous jobs i could find and joined the most dangerous part of the army.

you know what it taught me? i don't want to die. i have been close to death a few times, and a very basic instinct takes over. i have jumped over things i could never jump over normally to survive. i have run faster than i can ever clock on a test to survive.

i used to think i hate myself and want to die. now i just realize that i hate myself.
>>
>>55175601
ha, thats easy. i just create a magic sky wizard to save me from it
>>
>>55175601
Meow.
>>
>>55175601
I'm not afraid of the fact that I am eventually going to die, it is something we have to accept. I am afraid of dying in a painful way or some sort of accident before I grow old.
>>
>>55182403
Dude tell that story to /x/, that was pretty cool
>>
>>55175601

thankful

having to co-exist with every cunt ever born would be an absolute nightmare

and non-existence is preferable to eternally brooding over your mortal mistakes
>>
>>55177052
Go outside.
>>
take the blue pill and live dear anon
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.