[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate working with veterans. There's two of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20
File: dev2_1.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dev2_1.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
I fucking hate working with veterans.

There's two of them in the office, both Marines.
Every. Fucking. Day. Telling an Iraq story.

It never fucking stops.

Will they shut the fuck up and do their job like everyone else?

Special snowflake faggots.
>>
Dude, I hope you are kidding. You are working with heroes. You are lucky, stop complaining.
>>
>>55173168

>Heroes
>Fighting for Israel
>Being welfare queens

Nice try kike
>>
File: 1354415362392.gif (1 MB, 315x227) Image search: [Google]
1354415362392.gif
1 MB, 315x227
Remember when you bet me 40 bucks the dog would live?

Fuck that was good times.
>>
>>55173168

> heroes
> dude
>>
>>55173096

spotted the

jealous mad little pussy faggot can't get laid.
>>
>>55173096
They mean well but sadly they're IDF on welfare
>>
>>55173096
>boohoo
>i can't relate or contribute
>i hate them
>why couldn't they have done one less thing like me
>go to pol and make thread about it
>>
>>55173096
where do you work OP
>>
>>55173226
Hope that doggie was ok.
>>
>>55173226
Doggos are the primary victims in war
>>
>>55173168
subtle 1/10
>>
>>55173168
I rate this bait 9.8/10
Excellent job.
>>
Im no leftist shit, nor am I a republic-uck, but I utterly hate veterans and the military.
You did not fight for muh freedumbs
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1024x683
>>55173096
Why don't you just tell them how you feel OP?
>>
Why are you hiding behind a keyboard and not confronting them OP?
>>
>>55173220
>It's not welfare if you put your life at risk and got badly maimed. But I wouldn't expect a nigger to understand anything other than: Muh Dick
>>
>>55173096
I'm a vet, and most of the people I work with don't know it. Sounds to me though you're just a jealous pussy :-). Take a good look at real men, and try to meet their standards.
>>
>>55173096
>not liking war stories
Then tell some fishing stories you boring ass.
>>
>>55175119
Nice, I am shocked at the fools hating in this thread.

Thanks!
>>
>>55175150
based iraq
a
s
e
d
>>
>>55173168
>heroes
>Iraq
If you served in any war (other than the wars against various alien species, don't tell the goyim about those) after Vietnam you're a career soldier.
>>
>>55175150
Dude. Is that the Syrian flag?
>>
They can't really help being the way they are if they're not quite right in the head from being in a war, but yeah, there are psychological differences between them and the general population, they can be special snowflakes about it at times, and, they greatly underestimate the seriousness of problems sometimes.
>>
>>55175150
>>55175182
Ok, so are you a soldier in Iraq? What are you doing there?
>>
>>55175247
your mum
>>
I think special snowflake syndrome tends to develop as part of feelings of being persecuted by society. To cope, persecuted people will latch onto anything they can to feel superior to people who aren't very nice to them.
>>
>>55175150
>tell some fishing stories

I once fucked a whale. It was ur mum.
>>
I love swapping war/boot camp stories with other vets.
>>
File: 1445423147244.jpg (80 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
1445423147244.jpg
80 KB, 800x448
>>55173096
Tunisian SF vet here.

hey fuck you too

Love us or leave us

also, if you don't like warzone stories you're a tremendous faggot

suck it up nigger
>>
Stfu fag. People who serve in the military are heroes while your virgin ass bitches on 4chan
>>
>tfw my father is a veteran and I probably would have joined the military myself, but I'm physically impaired and of frail health

I'll admit, kind of jelly sometimes, but it would be wrong to resent people for having what I can't have.
>>
>>55175035
>that drill spittle all over that boot's BCGs
>>
>>55175368
>that camaraderie that comes from going through hell and fighting together

I will never have that.
>>
>>55173168
Good one. I would've mistaken it for a serious reply.
>>
>>55173096
Be chill vet
Meet other chill vets at work
Pretty nice except we all feel you-know-how about the current government
new hire arrives one day
MOTO ARAB
He's a combat veteran
He's an Arab
He fucking hates Muzzies and wants you to know it
later that day
sitting next to MOTO ARAB
he begins spontaneously singing the star spangled banner
>>
>>55175612
Its not Finn-bro.
Nobody with a brain takes the military seriously
>>
File: 1444504673358.jpg (131 KB, 1046x769) Image search: [Google]
1444504673358.jpg
131 KB, 1046x769
>>55173096
>Dad was a marine in the early 90's
>Tells me shit sucked and to join the air force if I was to enlist
>Mfw he was just stationed at Okinawa and never saw combat
>The food sucked though apparently
>>
File: winter-is-coming.jpg (65 KB, 590x758) Image search: [Google]
winter-is-coming.jpg
65 KB, 590x758
>>55175738
mfw this is me
>>
I'm a vet, and I can empathize with the OP for the following reasons:

1. Most who serve are pogues doing jobs that women are allowed to do, and are often even capable of doing, like laundry or food service, transportation, medical supply, and other busywork that somehow never seems to be of any real benefit to the men who have to actually fight.
2. Most who serve accrued very little rank or responsibility, and spending two to four years being bossed around like a fucking child isn't really that brave or much of a sacrifice, especially considering how generous the pay and benefits are to such young, unskilled laborers.
3. Most who served in combat zones never fired their weapons (see point number 1), even those in combat occupational specialties.
4. The military has a very high threshold of tolerance for fuck-ups and retards, even within the SOF community. For instance, virtually none of the personnel assigned to SFODAs are even marginally fluent in the target language of their operational area.
5. Many undeserving veterans are rather selfishly lapping up the hero-worship that's plagued this country since 9/11, constantly seeking out special treatment at movie theaters or sporting events, soliciting discounts on fast food, and believing their status as veterans grants them superiority over all other people, particularly in determining what is patriotic or even morally right.

I finally accepted this after 10 years in the army, and left. I'd joined thinking most men would be the silent professional type, serving out of a sense of duty, competent, ashamed of attention and idolatry, like the men who fought WWII. I must admit I met many brave and capable men who had those qualities, but not nearly enough.
>>
>>55175666
>Nobody with a brain takes the military seriously
Hows that student debt going? Paid it all off yet?
>>
My Dad is a first sergeant and told me that there are more and more soldiers being chaptered out for being fuckups than ever before
>>
>>55173096
SEMPER FI fag
E
M
P
E
R

F
I
>>
>>55176214
No student debt, ausfriend. Not in school yet. Better yet to have that than to be a jarhead or whatever have the GI bill. Service to this nation is not worth it
>>
>>55175971
>Most who serve are pogues doing jobs that women are allowed to do

They are letting women into Ranger school these days, faggot.

You aren't nearly as cool or badass as you think you are. This type of shit is the reason every normal person living within 250 miles of a major base can't stand military.

Find some self-awareness and tone down your rhetoric, you special snowflake.
>>
My good friend is in the Navy, and any time I see him he rants about how fucking stupid most of the other people are. He estimates the military is 80% retards, and 20% regular people who are constantly exasperated by everyone else's stupidity.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 329x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 329x446
>>55175944
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>55176355
>mfw I have a wealth of experience traveling the world, flying around in a helicopter for my MOS and have interesting life stories and cool pictures
>mfw I get $2400 a month to go to school, not including my paid tuition.
>mfw patriotic Americans appreciate me
>mfw you're a butt flustered jelly do-nothing bitch

kek @ u
>>
>>55175247
>>55176238
Part of it is it's easier to chapter because you can't discipline like you used to. You pretty much have to become their father and give them 18 hours a day of attention to fix them.

A lot of people don't have fathers and Drill Sergeant is the first father figure they've ever had.

It's just sad brother, that's our society now.
>>
File: smug metal jacket.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smug metal jacket.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>55176508

Thanks friend.
>>
>>55173168
Not sure if bait.
If bait : 8/10
>>
>>55176374
No, they're pretending women can attend Ranger School:

>http://www.people.com/article/female-ranger-school-graduation-planned-advance

That's really the thing that bothered me the most about the military. Every year it became more full of shit, and more willing to believe its own bullshit.

Anyway, I'm not sure you're understanding my original reply.
>>
>>55176583
>patriotic americans
They are usually the dumbest ones, 2bh
Youre so cool though bro, how does it feel being a Jewish tool?
>>
>>55176583
>2400 a month without working
>Paid tuition
>Health and dental for life

Welfare queen
>>
>>55175944
it should only be two years, unless you're married. did they change that?
>>
>>55173096
The problem is all the "Support our troops!", and "Soldiers are fighting for your freedom!" propaganda. It makes people want to go into the army thinking they'll be heroes, and most people actually treat them like they're some kind of heroes when they come back. Thus they like to remind/tell everyone that they were in the war, with stories like "Hey, one time when I was in Iraq I lost my favorite pen in the desert.", or "Yes, it's hot today. But let me tell you, when I was in Afghanistan it was much hotter".
>>
>>55176805
do you really think we dont work?
>>
>>55175971
I've just joined the National Service and I'm in a pogue MOS.

It's cool though because it's helping me out.
>>
>>55176871
Its what you work for. Even then, why should you get taken care of like that?
Its not like did anything of substance, what did you earn?
>>
>>55176892
Personnel Other than Grunt. where do you get the 'ue' ?
>>
>>55176918
i did a job most people dont want to do. if it's such a sweet deal, why dont you join up?
>>
>>55176918
I dont know about that guy but I think I just napped through my entire Army career.

There are always many opportunities to nap and even masturbate if you're smart.
>>
>>55176961
I got from Wikipedia. lol
>>
>>55176871
I'm not saying you didn't work, but the fact of the matter is veterans (ones who weren't injured) are welfare queens.

I'm sure you did *stuff*, and I am sure you had a paycheck, possible room and board, and what is it... month long vacation every year? 3 weeks?

What you were getting paid to do then doesn't mean you aren't being a welfare whore for the rest of your life and having big daddy government wipe your ass for you.
>>
>>55177004
Why would I suffer for this nation and freedumbs?
Even then, should I feel bad for you?
>Poor dude, he ran alot and cleaned alot of rocks, lets give him lifelong welfare
Give up the 'poor me' bullshit
>>
>>55177069
learn something every day. didn't know there was a variation.
>>
>>55175150
Based
>>
>>55176961
Wiki said it's not an acronym originally fann
>>
>>55176667
I agree with your overall premise. I also got out mostly because stupid rules and PC ideas and shit that seemed to keep creeping up year after year.

The point is, this is a thread about military veterans being insufferable fags, and how civilians often times don't want to be around them in the private sector work force.

Then you proceed to offhandedly dismiss 99 percent of the ranks and go on some diatribe about no one being worth shit or having any honor etc. That type of attitude is why a lot of people frown on not only hanging out with vets, but quite frankly hiring them as well.

You known the vibe in the VA hospital and how it sucks to step foot in that place? Or how women who live in military cities don't want to date the men? People don't want to be around that shit all day.
>>
>>55177135
Anyway, yeah I'm not one of the grunts. I'm in Support & Logistics.

I'm not comfortable with the hero worship anyway. I know I'm not a hero or anything like that, I'm just me. That's okay though, because my logistics MOS is helping me out economically.
>>
In my MOS school there was a mens bathroom that condemned and boarded up. It was pretty nasty, with ancient shit floating in the toilets and all over the floor. I managed to smash a hole in the door and sneak in there to masturbate, then put the door back exactly as it was so the sergeants wouldnt find out.

Later I managed to steal a copy of Swimsuit Illustrated from the commissary and hid it in the ceiling panels of the bathroom, I blew so many glorious loads in there, it was amazing.
>>
>>55176961
It's from the French. The very recent "POG" variant is not correct. Tankers, medics, FOs, engineers, and cav scouts are exposed to exactly the same risks infantrymen are, some of them being directly attached to infantry units, and artillery produces vastly more casualties, the reason it's called the King of Battle, while infantry is merely the Queen.
>>
>>55173096
Go say it too their faces, fuck no wonder the world is up to shit you come here to complain about some small shit on /pol because you don't have balls.. Somebody find OP's balls please
>>
>>55177335
That isn't what I said. What I said is that the image the military has of itself doesn't always square with reality. I don't know how that could be understood to mean I don't like civilians.
>>
>>55176601
>can't discipline
Because it comes down on the drill trainers?
>>
>>55176800
>Dude the JEWWWWSSS
>>
File: butthurt rescue boy.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
butthurt rescue boy.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>55173096
nothing to do with veterans, but with eldery in general.
old people stick to the past and memories to feel important and young again.
its their way to feel good about themselves.
dont spit on them man, they just have a hard time getting old and selling stories istheir only way to feel great again.
i feel sorry for them, but we will be the same, regardless of war veterans or mcdonadls burger flipper
>>
>>55176805
and you're a kuk who had to either ask duddy for $$$ when you were 18 for college or go into gorillion dollars of debt

I put in 5 years for the American Empire
in return, they foot the bill for my education
Fair cop.

cry more
>>
>>55177699
Point in case
>>
I sincerely apologize for not doing my extra mile to protect the USMC from the combined faggotry of Gen-Y and baby boomers.

>Will they shut the fuck up and do their job like everyone else?
They already did their job. If you're VA then the time you spend is your job not theirs.
>>
>>55177095
>Iamemasculatedthepost.jpg
>>
>>55173096
They probably just miss the simplicity of enlisted life during (relative) peacetime. You have a very small set of clearly defined responsibilities and everything else is handled for you.
>>
>>55177870
Whatever makes you feel better.
The empire will burn. It means nothing anymore as with Rome.
>I surved i da Yu ES Militeery ant Im a mahn!! Woo U es Ay, Uh Ess AY!!
>>
File: 8oiwq.jpg (72 KB, 480x630) Image search: [Google]
8oiwq.jpg
72 KB, 480x630
>>55173096

Female jealousy is so ugly on males.
>>
>>55173096

aren't marines just oarsmen that became useless after engines started powering ships so in order to still make them useful they turned them into "marines".
>>
0311's are dicks, most Marines in general are dicks. They're the only real dick veterans I've come across working in the Permian basin. One of my team members for electrician/automation services was a navy sub driver and the other team member was a Marine. Don't know what his MOS was though because all the talking he did outside of work related subjects was about beer cigarettes or sluts. Pretty based guy, but the silence got annoying after a while. Plenty of chair force guys and Army SOF have been great hard workers and generally good human beings. It's the Marines who go around being unreasonable assholes, that's generally why they were Marines in the first place.
>>
Dude you know makes even worse employees? Women.

I work with women and they are horrible. They constantly take unapproved breaks to use the bathroom. One fat bitch goes and sits down in the back on her break instead of walking to the break room and usually a second female joins her (while not on break) in order to talk.

I would report them for time theft buuuuuuut...my boss is a woman. Another fat bitch with dyed red hair and bright red lipstick.

Goddamn, I wish that I was an adult in the 1950s when most women didn't work.
>>
>>55176601

What are you doing in syria, Mr CIA.
>>
File: singlemothers_ruining_boys.png (127 KB, 1888x480) Image search: [Google]
singlemothers_ruining_boys.png
127 KB, 1888x480
>>55178207

men are part of the problem, who dont grow a pair and stand up.
everytime i point shit out of women at work i get those killer looks as if i am some sort of degenerate patriarch asshole.
but then at night, they all swarm into the biggest asshole and want to get fucked in the asshole by the biggest asshole.
still, i blame more women in this because the single mothers raise effeminate boys
>>
>>55173096
fyi most "marines" who brag about shit most likely worked in fringe devisions, such as mechanics of kitchen work
find out what they did and make fun of them mercilessly for it.
if you didn't kill like 5 thousand people in the war then shut the fuck up
>>
>>55176240
unless you earned the right to say that, anon, do not ever let those words escape your lips
>>
>>55178474
people who use the word asshole trigger me desu, because I cant stop thinking about sticking my throbbing cucumber of a cock inside their rectum. Your story's got my cock so hard rn
t o b e h o n e s t
>>
>>55178542
This.

Actual combat veterans dont talk about their shit.

If you know about a guy who was in the army or marines and doesnt say jack shit about what he's done or never brings up the fact that he's served, he's more than likely a stone cold killer.
>>
Would it be any less annoying if they were talking about sports, stupid shit they watched on the goybox last night or something "funny" they saw on jewbook?
>>
File: fuckthetroopsreply.png (68 KB, 1204x725) Image search: [Google]
fuckthetroopsreply.png
68 KB, 1204x725
>>55179023
>he's more than likely a stone cold killer.

You say that like it's a good thing.

Fuck the troops, dude. Bunch of cocksuckers.
>>
>>55178974

i agree, didnt control myself. now that i re read my post i see how stupid i sound using the word.

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ

i agree and apologize.
>>
>>55179118
Dont cut yourself on those edges, libtard.
>>
>>55179169

I'm not a liberal. I'm a patriot.

Do you think that the founding fathers would approve of our wars in foreign countries?
>>
>>55179205

Considering the founding fathers took part in multiple land grabs....yes?
>>
>>55177557
Sorry, I meant Drill Sergeant. I know that with the PC stuff, their jobs are in jeopardy, if they treat men like men, or women like men.
>>
>>55173096
Soldiers are trash. The fact that we're expected to not only tolerate but worship the dumbest, laziest, and least employable portion of our population is a joke.
>>
File: costanzagun.jpg (138 KB, 1019x772) Image search: [Google]
costanzagun.jpg
138 KB, 1019x772
>>55175971
>constantly seeking out special treatment at movie theaters or sporting events, soliciting discounts on fast food, and believing their status as veterans grants them superiority over all other people, particularly in determining what is patriotic or even morally right.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
File: 1446521622378.jpg (20 KB, 275x404) Image search: [Google]
1446521622378.jpg
20 KB, 275x404
>>55173096
Faggy Manlet detected.
>>
>>55179493
I work for robotics company and most engineers I work with are vets, you clueless autist.
>>
>>55173096
How about instead of being a cocksucking pussy who works an office job YOU go join the marines and then you can have your own stories to tell instead of being a bitter faggot about some guys just shooting the shit about their time overseas?

Yeah, I thought not.
>>
>>55175738
yeah because if you're not at war it's just being a tourist for free. No bullshit to be had unless at war. Your dad is right. Oki is infamously shitty for Marines.
>>
>>55175971
You sound like a really reasonable guy, anon. I'd buy you a beer if I could. Good to know some of the people who have served this country have a head on their shoulders.
>>
>>55176601
Are you a military advisor? It's ok, anon. You can tell uncle /pol/.
>>
>>55179905
They went into the army because they were the worat of the worst in us society with no other options. Theyre still the bottom pf the barrel, why do they deserve advantages over normal people?
>>
>>55178594
Can I say sic semper tyrannis, or do i have to earn that one too?
>>
>>55181497
lol tell some marines they were in the army, let me know how that turns out for you
>>
>>55173168
I r8 this b8 9/11 desu
>>
>>55175013
why dont you tell them that then big man.
>>
File: canadian tuxedo.jpg (27 KB, 352x540) Image search: [Google]
canadian tuxedo.jpg
27 KB, 352x540
>>55176822
No, i'm almost done with here thank God.
>>
>>55173096
I think you're projecting an inferiority complex that comes from most men who haven't achieved the long held vision of manhood.
>>
>>55175971
You sound like a woman.
>>
>>55182432
>can't wait to leave Okinawa
Maybe it sucks for military guys but okinawa is considered the Hawaii of Japan, have you checked out the aquarium? You can go in disguise; get an oversized anime shirt and a mullet wig and stuff some pillows under your belt, you can pretend to be an English teacher
>>
>>55179446
Liberal detected
>>
>>55181537
Kek
>>
File: 1435343733937.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435343733937.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>55173168
>You are working with heroes
>>
>>55184736
This, Okinawa is a paradise, save your money but grab as many memories as you can of those islands. Do they still do the Double Moon dance festival?
>>
>>55173226
We used to place bets watching these live aswell.

Where i work we have a Navy vet, RAF vet, my dad was Army and so was i.

Majority of the other people complain about the job whereas we will just carry on and get the job done.

Still i would say 90% of ex military are fucking cunts.
>>
>>55173220

>Professional army is welfare army
>Rome styled service reward system is welfare
>>
File: 1433530727291.jpg (72 KB, 489x558) Image search: [Google]
1433530727291.jpg
72 KB, 489x558
>>55173096
>Every day they tell an Iraq story.
>stories likely take five, maybe ten minutes each
It sounds like you need to just do your fucking job instead of eavesdropping on Marines, faggot. Hurry up with those reports, sperglord, your boss needs to buy that new boat in time for summer.
>>
>>55173096
Do you want a parade fag?
>>
>>55174849
Truth.
>>
>>55173168
>hero's
>2.5.10 bait
this hero's meme really needs to end there are THOUSANDS of soldiers "heros" is normally reserved for soldiers doing consistent exceptional things like the heros of greek myth not you everyday rank and rifle grunt who die in masses, if 10 year old tawinbe from nigeria can be taught to point an ak47 in a certain direction and pull the trigger any faggot can be taught.
>>
>>55175971
>, ashamed of attention and idolatry, like the men who fought WWII

You didn't watch BoB or The Pacific, apparently, which paints a lot less savoury picture of "the greatest generation".

My hypothesis is that they didn't go around bragging all that much, except in closed circles with very few vets, because generally there were so many vets around, ready to call them on their bullshit.
>>
>>55178594

Semper Fi
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 459x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 459x321
>>55185451
>casting these aspersions upon tawinbe's service
Y'all ain't fit to polish tawinbe's size-6 boots to be honest family. He has earned his place in Valhalla.

>semper booga little hero buddy
>>
>>55185745
Surprise surprise but apparently standing face to face with someone towards whom you bear no personal malice and then shooting them dead isn't something most people seem to enjoy reminiscing about in their later years.
Which may be why most "war stories" tend to center around the friends they made rather than the enemies they killed.
>>
>>55182401
they were specifically trained to fuck people up, why would I confront them?
why do aericans idolize them so much, if a guy is a cunt than giving him a gun and telling him to shoot ragheads suddenr makes him a hero?
>>
>>55175971
this this this. As a former AF fag, I can agree 100% with what this anon is saying
>>
>>55186143
Eh, US military are pretty poorly trained t.bh (to be honest)
>>
>thank you for your services
I'm sorry - what services? Your service to get a paycheck for going to your job like everyone else?

Your service to get free food and free travel?

Your service to have never defended the country since there hasnt been in invasion since 1941?

Your service to just make your rich bosses (politician) who tell you what to do so they can become even richer?

Am I suppose to be "thanking the services" of politician lapdogs now?

Or is "thanking the service" politically correct, because it gives the politicals more power?
>>
>>55185760
Semper Booga
>>
>>55186020
There's nothing more exciting than killing somebody and knowing for a certainty you'll get away scott free, and might even be commended for it.
>>
>>55175944

Marine in Okinawa? Foster?

Im Kadena.
>>
>>55173168

I'll defend you.

Alright say what you will about POGs that is a separate argument but anyone in a combat corps is more respectable than any faggot on this board. It isn't as >>55185451 said about "point an AK 47", it is about making tough decisions under stress and fatigue. It is about being able to lug 30-40kgs of gear around in 30-40 degree Celsius heat and still fight at 90% effectiveness by 4PM. Maybe the wars that are being fought are not the clear battles between right and wrong they used to be but that is a decision made at the strategic level by bought out politicians, not a salty 12 year Sergeant or a butter bar lieutenant who joined to protect the interests of his country.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.