[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Georgia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 20
File: Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (26 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png
26 KB, 2000x1333
Frequently left out of European maps, we're a country that's been overrun by shitskins for centuries due to our sweet spot by the Black Sea.

Literally almost every nearby country had its dick in us at some point, from Byzantians to Sassanids to fucking Mongols.

What little of our native culture we have is entirely centered around Orthodox Christianity because it's been the only thing this country held on all this time.

The locals absolutely loathe Russia and our greatest "idols" are the poets and writers that stood against our 19th Century merging with the Russian Empire, despite it being the best state our country's been in since 12th century.

Are we European and white, /pol/?
>>
>>55172798
What is that flag even supposed to represent?
A big cross and four tiny crosses?
>>
>>55172798
I don't know much about Georgia

to be honest I thought you were a country in the middle east that Russia invaded at some point
>>
File: 1405791564431.jpg (71 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
1405791564431.jpg
71 KB, 720x384
>>
>>55172906
I do get where you're coming from, we're a little obscure. Thank fuck we're not in the middle east, but we're getting there, unfortunately. And hey, at least Joseph Stalin will ring some bells for you - Georgian.
>>
>>55172798
Colchis

Jason and the Golden Fleece happened there.

STALIN

Right smack in the middle of the Caucasus and on the Black Sea so it must have had a crazy history between Anatolians, Greeks, Turks, other central Asian Turkics, Persians, Russians and probably had to deal with Chechen bullshit.

For some reason I'm compelled to list them alongside Greece and Armenia.

Saakashvili is a shill.
>>
>>55172856
Country's big on crosses, yo. I struggle to think of a country that can match our hard-on for Orthodox Christianity. Not Christian myself, but at least people have that going for them. Mudslimes are having a reaaaally hard time pulling their shit on us.
>>
>>55172906
>a country in the Middle East
Kill yourself now
>>
>>55173184
From what I heard heard of your recent elections, the anti-russia shills got replaced with pro-russia shills. I am correct in thinking this?
>>
>>55173194
bro I just didn't know

and quite frankly the middle east is right on their doorstep so I wasn't far off. just geographically ignorant.
>>
>>55172856
The will replace it with crescent moons and stars
>>
>>55173247
Sort of. Anti-Russia shills were much more active in their shilling though, they sucked the dick good.
>>
>>55172798

Yes, you're European.
Yes, you're white.
Yes, you are our brothers.

Keep fighting the good fight, Georgia. Don't give in, don't surrender, and look out for your own people and your own way of life; it's, at the end of the day, all you have.
>>
>>55173693
This!
>>
>>55173693
Many thanks, friend.
>>
>>55172798
Mark lives there, so it's probably shit.
>>
>>55174357

Where in Georgia do you live? How's daily life where you are? Do you plan on leaving at any point and moving to another country, or will you stay?
>>
>>55173693
>Yes, you're European.
no, they are not in europe
>Yes, you're white.
as white as an armenian or an azeri
>Yes, you are our brothers.
no, they are not Indo European
>>
Atlanta is full of niggers, so a shit state.
>>
>>55172798
I recently visited Georgia.
Beautiful country and really friendly people.
European is not very well defined, by some definitions you are, by others, you're not.
White? I saw very few people I would qualify as white.
>>
File: 1424650688756.png (319 KB, 420x461) Image search: [Google]
1424650688756.png
319 KB, 420x461
>>55172798
>>
>>55172798
>shitskins being overrun by shitskins
a bit redundant don't you think OP?
also I bet you're one of those russophile keks too right
faggot
>>
>>55175162
Am I European or Asian?
>>
>>55172798
Georgian language is written so weird, how did it originate, also which Orthodoxy does Georgia follow, Russian or Greek?
>>
>>55175014

The boundaries of Europe are the Ural and the Zagros mountain ranges.

Hungarians, Finns, Estonians, and Basques aren't Indo-European language speakers, but they're white.
>>
>>55172798
Armenian here, we think of you as friends, but are suspicious of your anti-Russianism. We hope you would help us if T*rks attack from Azerbaijan or Turkey again.

You're also Orthodox bros.

What does it mean to be white? You aren't, most likely, in the eyes of a lot of people, but neither are we. And that's fine, white is a meaningless idea anyway.

You're less European than us, though, because your language is Kartvelian.

>>55175014
There's no such thing as Azeri, they are T*rks.
>>
>>55175491
Istanbul is halfway in Europe and halfway in Asia by most (if not all) definitions, so I guess it depends where you're from.
>>
>>55175595
Turks are not and will NEVER be European fuck off
>>
>>55175491

Geographically European, culturally Asian.
>>
>>55172798
Lovely state, filled with friendly people. Too many Confederate flags and niggers, though.
>>
>>55175633
You seem upset by facts friend
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x240
>>55175491
T*rk are australoid, like abos
>>
File: 1429827637199.jpg (68 KB, 533x457) Image search: [Google]
1429827637199.jpg
68 KB, 533x457
>>55175714
Shitskins not part of Europe dont get to decide who's European Turks most certainly arent.
>>
>>55175774
So you deny some of Turkey is located in Europe?
>>
>>55175848
Wew a Tiny bit almost directly on the border is located in Europe now a tribe migrated from turkistan as Mongol slaves are totally 100% European.
>>
>>55172856
Its saint Georges cross it was also used by the crusader knights and you can see it on the British flag.
>>
>>55175903
So a person of Asian descent living in The Netherlands with Dutch citizenship isn't European?
Culturally this anon >>55175674 already pointed it out.
>>
>>55176009
Nope

>Turk culture
>European
Fuck
Off.
>>
>>55175014
first Europeans pleb we are THE white people for details see the link:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2011-08-08/caveman-zezva-has-1-8-million-year-grin-forces-georgia-to-rewrite-history
>>
Atlanta a shit.

But honestly, if you're anything at all like Armenians, then you're probably Turk-rape baby shitters.
>>
>>55176009
>an Asian living in Netherlands wth Dutch citizenship isn't European
Oh god no. Please don't redefine European for the sake of political correctness and politeness. If they come to America and become an American citizen, then they are American. The same does not apply for Europe desu
>>
>>55175317
>shit skins
>christian
pick one.
>>
>>55175014
>Caucasian Christians
>not our brothers
Lol what?
>>
>>55176117
I see you're retarded and unable to communicate, so I'll let you be and hope you'll stay on /b/ or /int/ in the future.

>>55176146
:^)
>>
>>55176257
>some sandnigger outside of Europe dictating who is European.

Who's slave were you again, French, Brits?
>>
Shares the name of my state, so of course I'm gonna be cool as fuck with Georgia the country.
>>
>>55172798
Almost white, almost european
Very close though, much closer than turkey and azerbaijan, closer than armenia as well
>>
File: WhiteChristianBrothers.jpg (206 KB, 990x658) Image search: [Google]
WhiteChristianBrothers.jpg
206 KB, 990x658
>>55176250
>>
>>55176320
>Not knowing 85% in UAE are expats
I'm probably whiter than you
>>
>>55176447
Could be an Indian slave for all I care.
>>
>>55175590
>You're also Orthodox bros.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Orthodox, is in fact, the Apostolic Church, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, the Armenian Apostolic Church.

Armenians are not orthodox. They are special snow flakes who created their own shitty form of Christianity for themselves.
>>
>>55172798
Wrestling bros.
Georgians are mostly white, but not everybody. Same thing goes for Bulgarians. I guess our location has it's drawbacks.
>>
>>55172798
your colored revolution is a pure manipulation by soros ngo funding and cia, to contain russia.

sakashvili is a puppet dog
>>
>>55176419

the one on the right could pass off as an el salvadorian gangbanger
>>
>>55176419
Disapora is cancer. This is true for all groups, even Irish in the US were nigger-tier when they came over.

Just saying.

>>55176518
You're fucking stupid, the Armenian Apostolic Church is sometimes also called the Armenian *ORTHODOX* Church.

Please, don't try to educate me on my own people. I've lived there, you haven't.
>>
What's the story behind the wig?
>>
File: jigit.jpg (130 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
jigit.jpg
130 KB, 480x359
>>55172798
Oh, hey there sweetie. Georgia is nice, with it's culture, and really great traditions. You also share our hatred for russians, which is nice. I find it interesting how georgians behave, i had met with some in a competition and you guys are quite different, but seem so close too. The guys i met were very proud and atubborn, didn't want to play any game in unequal teams. But they had a tendency to be late, though they were always sorry about it. Also they smoked a lot. On the whitness spectrum i'd give an 8.5/10. You are great! Also really like your language, very unique.
>>
რაში გაინტერესებს რას ფიქრობენ ეს კუტუები
?
>>
>>55176591
>Diaspora is cancer
>says the diaspora posting on 4chan in America, most likely only here by abusing refugee status, or because his pedophile uncle invited him for a stay in Glendale

Then please piss off, lad.

>You're fucking stupid, the Armenian Apostolic Church is sometimes also called the Armenian *ORTHODOX* Church.

Just because it maintains facets of the orthodox church doesn't make it orthodox. It's a sect of orthodoxy, and one which is specifically tailored around the Armo and his interest.

Deal with it, Hagop.
>>
>>55176729
Not diaspora, you retard. I'm only attending university here because I qualified to do it.

What you are saying, right now, is that Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, and Georgian Orthodox are not Orthodox.

Stop trying to educate other people on their countries, especially when you know nothing about what you're talking about. Go jerk Obama off in Syria if you plan to do it, at least.
>>
>>55175074
Underrated
>>
>>55172798
You are European and white, as well as Armenia. I sympatize with your struggle against muslim scum, especially when reading about what you went trough with Tamerlane.

BUT, you need to be in Russia's sphere of influence. Turkey and US are out of the question. Russia needs to dominate the Causcaus in its entirety.
>>
>>55176663
word
>>
>>55176623
Its called Papaka and it is worn throughout Caucasus
>>
>>55172798
>> /int/
>>
>>55172798
Гeмapджoбa гeнaцвaли :D
Is the government more pro-Russian or more pro-Western now?
>>
>>55175536
>Hungarians, Finns, Estonians, and Basques aren't Indo-European language speakers, but they're white.
Only basques are white.
>>
>>55177016
i wish it was more pro-Georgian
>>
>>55177083
Well, you know it's impossible.
>>
>>55172798
I cant even pinpoint you on the map senpai. Sorry for the shitskin proble.
>>
>>55175595
Call it what it is, Constantinople.
>>
>>55176663
What a weird language. But I hope that it will never disappear.
>>
>>55172798
As long as Georgians are content to stay in Georgia, and not try migrating toward Europe, I don't see why they can't be honorary white people. But only if you act as a buffer state to keep the shit skins out of the... never mind, Europe is already culturally enriched. I don't know why you would even want to be a European at this point.
>>
>>55177338
>honorary white people
>honorary
>>55176121
>>
>>55177975
Honestly just ignore any Americans in this thread, they have no idea what the fuck is going on outside of the US and maybe the Anglo world.
>>
>>55172798

Pretty based desu with the weird ayy lmao language and shit
>>
OP Here, I'm back.

>>55174942
I live in the capital, Tbilisi. If you take a look at our residential areas rather than the widely marketed cultural spots, living-condition-wise we're most likely in the same boat as Eastern Europeans and Russians.

I'd honestly rather leave. Mostly have slavic heritage, not a christian and wasn't raised in a culture-heavy family so while I respect the country and its people for what they are, I don't find myself able to partake in the patriotic spirit of my peers. I'd rather see a unified fight against the shitskin takeover than pursue what I consider isolationistic motives of Georgian patriotism. We can't and we won't stand firm if we keep separating ourselves with our illusions of being the greatest people Earth has born, that's just offering ourselves on a platter with nobody to have our back because we spit on their help beforehand.

>>55175590
Anti-Russian shills did a work on the people. Not everyone shares the hate, bro.

>>55176528
No fucking shit.

>>55176634
Heyoooo. Thanks for the kind word.

>>55176663
This lad is saying "Why are you interested in what this fuckers think?" This is exactly what I talk about above. It's isolationistic to think that way. When the mudslimes have us on our back people like this will wish they'd gotten a reality check beforehand.

>>55177113
Word. Government is trying some pro-russia, but the anti-russ shills got their roots deep in the people. Wish we'd look at the facts and be logical about what is best for the country instead of past-oriented hate.

>>55175257
Fucking kek
>>
>>55179026
My family actually lived in Tbilisi for while just before WWII, then relocated back to Armenia.

We Armenians would not let the mudslimes get to you, either. I really hope you guys take back some pro-Russian mentality. Russia isn't perfect, but there's kinship, and they will be vital in repelling all the kebabs when the Middle East falls apart again and they start swarming at us.
>>
>>55172798
>Are we European and white, /pol/?
Yes you are and we love you
Anyone who says otherwise is either a shill or straight up RIDF
I'm sorry for our stupid politicians and nigger in chief not answering your president's cry for help.
Also you have a beautiful country
>>
>>55172798

All I know about Georgia is that they finished 3rd in their pool at the Rugby World Cup.
>>
File: Bl938nL8Hyw.jpg (97 KB, 807x548) Image search: [Google]
Bl938nL8Hyw.jpg
97 KB, 807x548
>>55172798
Undermurican monkeys, lazy, much criminal elements.
have heavy historical inferiority complex. Pathetic
>>
>>55172798
Why can't Abkhaz and Ossetians have their own states?
>>
>>55179505
Says the nation with radiation poisioning from the zone.
>>
>>55179695
You can see radiation map GMO faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 640x920
>>55179213
Gotta say, Fuck you Armenian. you guys are the biggest piece of shit I have ever had to live around. You are worse than niggers in California because you shit up nice neighborhoods. I'm sure in your homeland you would be just as stupid and useless, just less leased Glendale BMWs
>>
>>55179768
Actually, Armenians in Armenia pride themselves on work ethic. Women are home-makers and sometimes even take jobs, men love to work.

Diaspora is shit, I know. I've seen them. They're pathetic. Kardashians especially.

Now I will say: fuck you white American, you guys are the biggest retards I've ever encountered. Look at the mongrel up above trying to 'educate' me on my own country. Open books and learn something for once, I've never met a populous more unintelligent when it comes to things like geography and history who pretends to know as much as Americans pretend to.
>>
>>55172798
After Armenia it's one of the first christian countries. You fucked up sucking american cock though. Russia bombing you was deserved. Even the EU says so and you know how much they like to usually shill against Putin.
>>
>>55172798
>Russian Empire
>the best state
Oh boy. Are you saying that having as overlords imperialists that give free reign to your aristocrats to do whatever they want is the best state ever? Like seriously, even russian serfs were more free than georgian ones.
>>
>>55174357
Moving to Tbilisi soon. Dude, it's Caucasus. Not the "North Caucasus" and not the Azovian Caucasus. The original definition of the line, the hard line, between white and Asian was basically drawn here in blood. Even the fucking Daggies and Chechens, Azeris, Ingush, etc. would be more Caucasian than shitskin or lemon-colored.and the Armenians? Assholes, but individually rich (and sneaky and stingy) as fuck, the closest thing the world has to white christian Jooz. And fuck religion, by the way. You also have the saga of the hero in the lion skin, some of the best wine and the oldest surviving amphora-based wine culture in the world...

Chill, you're good.
>>
>>55177338
Who are you to say who can emigrate to Europe, fatass? Fuck off. Also, Georgians find Europe great for vacations but shit for all else.
>>
>>55180119
After the 12th century everything gradually turned to shit. It was either what you said or shitskins, there wasn't much room for choice and we did the right thing.
>>
>>55180354
Cheers to you, Anon. Might buy you a beer when you get here.
>>
>>55180354
Yeah. Intresting enough, we have also a lot of georgains applying for asylum in here. I understand that asylum mongrels are generally the scum of a country but, by God, Georgians made me redefine my understanding of scum. Even compared to the syrians they steal so much more shit. Well...that's what they came for here anyway. Syrians still believe that they'll get enough money from the state, kek.
>>
>>55180527
We'll see if my Maiko lets me escape the house between mikhvarkhar's. Also, i would be more pro-Russian conciliation with the removal of their bases and agreement to reintegrate the two regions they snapped off. After that, how crazy would it be to stomp down Mozzies with Arma 14s and Predator drones both? Hoping that combo comes around in Syria, desu. But yes, a beer, or some decent chachi.
>>
>>55180544
Show me some news articles. Since they are not muslim, your kekified media should be blaming them for everything except the "not-happening" rape-center, no-go zones.
>>
Caucasians are not European.
>>
>>55180668
Orban...you should know that any kind of negative report on asylum seekers is banned right now. The only ones that have a little bit of negative coverage are the ones from the Balkan.
>>
>>55180753
Asylum scum is always asylum scum.
>>
Who first used that flag?

England or Georgia?
>>
>>55181254
The white flag with the single red St. George's cross was supposedly used by King Vakhtang I in the 5th century. Not quite a fact, though.

More probable is that we've adopted the Jerusalem Cross during the 13th-14th century.
>>
>>55174393
That's jersey... Similar flag
>>
>>55172906
>>55173023
>>55173194
>>55173253
He's not wrong. Georgia is closer to Baghdad than it is to Moscow. Until it was conquered by Russia, Georgian history has been an extension of middle-eastern history.
>>
>>55172798
Abkhazia is free
>>
Georgian living holland"

Why do people call us georgians white skins?
>>
>>55172798
Georgians and Armenians are bro's. You got to have respect for them, for keeping their Christian faith while being surrounded by sandniggers.
>>
>>55181383
Aren't the big lines supposed to mean the body of jesus and the 4 little crosses the nails he was crossed on?
>>
>>55182324
Something like that. Five wounds, or Jesus and the evangelists. Or maybe it's just hard-on for crosses.
>>
>>55175590
>unironically hating on georgia for freeing itself from shitty russia

lmao
>>
>>55172798
Do you happen to have a six flags there?
>>
>>55182796
Nope.
>>
We like you guys desu.
Just take good care of the Pontic Greeks for us.
>>
>>55177230
Literally on the other shore of the Black Sea you ignorant cunt.
>>
>the country who gave birth Stalin
>any good

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>55183069
>other
opposite
>>
>>55172798
Georgia, why do you even care?
>>
>>55172798

Join the intermarium when EU falls apart, it will be dank.
>>
>>55183129
oh shit, its the shit half of georgia
>>
>>55172798
When will Georgia pay reparations to the world for all the suffering brought by their great criminal Joseph Dzugashvili?
>>
I've visited Atlanta a few times for business. Too many niggers but Savannah was nice.
>>
File: 1438405698835.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1438405698835.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>55183309
Why, usa ? :(
>>
>>55182300
I agree with this guy.

As long as you guys and Armenians hold on to your faith and give Muslims the middle finger, you're A-OK in my book. Fuck your neighbors tough tbqh
>>
File: totally not arab rape babies.jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
totally not arab rape babies.jpg
37 KB, 640x360
Fuck Armenia. Georgia is best. Only white Caucaus nation.
>>
>>55183447
is turkey white tho?
>>
>>55183507
Nah but there are whites in Turkey.
>>
>>55183439
kek, russia literally invaded georgia dumbfuck
>>
>>55183518
>>55183507
Like Brazil actually.
>>
>>55183447
funny, thats how the average turks look like too
>>
>>55183523
>>55183568
yeap, that is why i don't see his point
>>
>>55183599
>>55183568
Funnier, that's how both Romani-a and Azerbaijdan look like as well.
>>
File: 1436052305664.jpg (13 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
1436052305664.jpg
13 KB, 185x272
>>55183520
that's why i said 'fuck your neighbors' you faggot. you already announced your butthurt earlier ITT against Russians, we get it

>>55183447
it's about time turks arrived ITT
>>
>>55183447
I'm georgian but not white i don't see your point.
>>
>>55183632
Georgians are white.
>>
>>55183613
>and give muslims the middle finger

yeah we have seen what the great orthodox russians did
>>
>>55183612
but i wasn't the one who posted
"Fuck Armenia. Georgia is best. Only white Caucaus nation."
amk
>>
>>55183568
Well, does his picture title not give it away? Armenians are Turk rape babies. The whole nation his historically been nothing more than a cumdump for Persians and Turks. It's highest point was literally being a cum dumpster for Greeks and Russians.
>>
>>55183667
Because Georgians are white. You're not.
>>
>>55183663
Russia is a power hungry state that has subverted their religion. Not so much with Armenia/Georgia since they're smaller nations and more devout. Again I'm not defending them, pls tone down the autism.

>>55183660
No one in that region is white.
>>
>>55183713
so? are you a laz or a self-hater turk? i don't understand why you claim one as the best because he is whiter
>>
>>55182716
It'd be like if your country cut off ties from France completely. Georgia was part of the Soviet Union with us, part of the Russian Empire with us, they have a close ethnic history with both Russia and Armenia.

Russia has always been there to try and defend from kebabs and protect Orthodox Christianity, at the end of the day. Only real exception is the Soviet Union, but even then, Christians weren't treated that badly all the time. After Stalin religion improved a bit. Speaking of Stalin, he was Georgian.

Plus, if you leave Russia, you go to the West. And we don't really want that, Western culture doesn't mesh with our Christian values.

Russian culture and such have rubbed off on us too, it'd be weird to try and alienate ourselves from them.
>>
>>55183779
>It'd be like if your country cut off ties from France completely.
we dont give a fuck about france

>Russia has always been there to try and defend from kebabs and protect Orthodox Christianity, at the end of the day. Only real exception is the Soviet Union, but even then, Christians weren't treated that badly all the time. After Stalin religion improved a bit. Speaking of Stalin, he was Georgian.
Fuck off, Russia is scum, Georgians did great at expelling those corrupt piece of shits, and if we have to look at how much control they have over Armenias economy, you would also do good to get rid of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

>Plus, if you leave Russia, you go to the West. And we don't really want that, Western culture doesn't mesh with our Christian values.
>Russian culture and such have rubbed off on us too, it'd be weird to try and alienate ourselves from them.

They dont give a single fuck about you.
>>
>>55182841
Dude
Your country is beautiful outside of town.
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/lentekhi+hostel/@42.7894348,42.7273995,3a,75y,47.51h,96.56t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-zK-zZBveTrM%2FU99kdyctTfI%2FAAAAAAACPIQ%2FXHczbI9Gono!2e4!3e11!6s%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2F-zK-zZBveTrM%2FU99kdyctTfI%2FAAAAAAACPIQ%2FXHczbI9Gono%2Fw234-h117-n-k-no%2F!7i2048!8i1024!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x504a750e075b06cd!6m1!1e1?hl=en
>>
>>55183898
Sure is.
>>
>>55183874
>Georgians did great at expelling those corrupt piece of shits
Stop gargling Western MSM cock so much. Georgians weren't dindus, they also slaughtered innocents in South Ossetia for trying to gain sovereignty, meaning Russian involvement isn't as black and white as you think. They're both in the wrong, you're just clearly more butthurt about Russia for whatever reason.
>>
All I know about Georgia, is that your ideas are shit.

>+50% Hostile core−creation cost on us
>−15% Cost of reducing war exhaustion
>+50% Chance of new heir
>+30% Better relations over time
>-10% Build Cost
>+20% Income from vassals
>-10% Stability cost modifier
>+20% Manpower recovery speed
>+1 Diplomatic reputation
>-20% Infantry cost
>>
>>55184000
Check'd and kek'd, nice trips.
>>
>>55183713
Are you stupid?
We basicly have the same skin colour
>>
>>55184095
>hey guys look at me i am so humble unlike the romanians who insist they're white do you accept me now?

Fucking lel, this self hate. Georgians are white.
>>
>>55183874
Yes, they have a ton of control over our economy. Who do we border? Turks, Turks, Georgia, Iran, with Russia not far away.

We need friends that are our neighbours. And who came when the Turks tried to exterminate us? Russia, not people in Western Europe. French helped a bit but still. It's easy to say in a rich country in the EU that isn't landlocked.

And again, forgoing a country we have been close with for so long is silly.

>>55183447
They don't look like T*rks, you look like us. Have you forgotten that your historical buildings were mostly made by Armenians again, Ahmed?
>>
>>55183999
>Stop gargling Armenian MSM cock so much. Armenians weren't dindus, they also slaughtered innocents in western Armenia for trying to gain sovereignty, meaning Turkish involvement isn't as black and white as you think. They're both in the wrong, you're just clearly more butthurt about Turkey for whatever reason.

Kek. Russia are corupt good for nothings. if you unironically for a second think they give a fuck about you, you are blind. Your best bet is to show some fucking balls and get rid of Russia, you act like both are profiting while its verly clear armenia is russias bitch. You can form a pact or something with Georgia if you claim you are so alike.
>>
>>55184172
You wish you were white, asalak.
>>
File: patrioteqc.jpg (11 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
patrioteqc.jpg
11 KB, 340x340
>>55172798
in your history its written that you resisted all those shitskins ... look im from New-france and id move to georgia anyday if it means getting out of progressist treaterouc trudeau ...
>>
Fucking niggers stole our flag and like any pleb added too much shit to it and now it's garish and retarded.

Shoudnt you be busy trying to reconcile your poor little victim of Russia mentality with slaughtering your own separatists?
>>
>>55184174
>Russia are corupt good for nothings.
Never said they weren't for the 3rd time. I'm just saying Georgia wasn't innocent either in 2008. Get that in your thick-nigger skull.

> if you unironically for a second think they give a fuck about you, you are blind.
Lol why would I want Russia to care about the US? What are you smoking? Did you even mean to reply to me?
>>
>>55175774
Good meme made me chuckle
>>
>>55184252
Why would I 'wish I were white'? I don't care about the stupid notion of being 'white.' Nowhere except America and some Western European countries care what that means.

We're European, more than you'll ever be.`We're also Armenian, we don't care about 'whiteness.' That concept doesn't exist to us.

>>55184174
They care more than the West does.
>>
>>55184172
>Yes, they have a ton of control over our economy. Who do we border? Turks, Turks, Georgia, Iran, with Russia not far away.
And? Its the same for Georgia bar Iran, and im pretty sure Iran is friendly with Armenia.

>We need friends that are our neighbours.
Same for Georgia yet they still did it.

>And who came when the Turks tried to exterminate us? Russia
The eastern front had russian involvement before that. They left afterwards when you most needed it.

>And again, forgoing a country we have been close with for so long is silly.
Yes if they are extremely corrupt.
>>
File: 1445345834874.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
1445345834874.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>55184377
>armenians
>european
>>
>>55172798
The alphabet is beautiful.
>>
>>55184439
Forgot to post this:
ყველა ადამიანი იბადება თავისუფალი და თანასწორი თავისი ღირსებითა და უფლებებით. მათ მინიჭებული აქვთ გონება და სინდისი და ერთმანეთის მიმართ უნდა იქცეოდნენ ძმობის სულისკვეთებით.
>>
>>55184377
>They care more than the West does.
No they dont. They dont even care about your thing with azeris. They rather have you guys stay in war state so you both keep buying weapons from mother russia, so real peace never comes. Its sad. The only reason why NATO/the west could not help georgia is because of Russias natural reserves/gas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_recognition#/media/File:Nations_recognising_the_Armenian_Genocide.svg

>Why would I 'wish I were white'? I don't care about the stupid notion of being 'white.' Nowhere except America and some Western European countries care what that means.
> we don't care about 'whiteness.' That concept doesn't exist to us.
These are blatant lies. Alot of the older Armenians care extremely for being white and consider the brown ones who mixed with brown people betrayers. Sure maybe the notion is going away, but alot of old people care alot.
>>
File: 1446744958768.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1446744958768.png
1 MB, 1065x902
>>55184439
When recited however, it sounds like someone breaks into a graceful run, then trips and tumbles down a rocky hill. We just put the most fucked up consonants towards the end in hope people wouldn't be arsed to read that far.
>>
File: home.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55184550
I've got no idea of the language. I just like your alphabet.
Post some photos of Georgia. Here's a pic of where I live.
It's a small village in Northern England.
>>
>>55184820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYF_MHTfMeo

It sounds as beautiful as it looks good.
>>
File: IndoEuropeanTree.svg.png (439 KB, 2000x2067) Image search: [Google]
IndoEuropeanTree.svg.png
439 KB, 2000x2067
>>55184434
Pic related.

>>55184548
>>55184390
You still don't get it. Russia has recognised the genocide year after year, even when it hurts their relationship with Turkey. Only a few countries in the West are willing to do it. And no, Russia has stated that if Azerbaijan attacks, they will stand with us. It may not always show, but Russia values our close relationship, not as much as we do, but they do value it. It's part of each of our pride, and we're part of each other's history. We have exchanged parts of cultures together.

Georgia did it, and where did it get them? Also, Russians are not terribly much more corrupt than we are. All former Soviet countries are corrupt. Your country is corrupt too. Every government has corruption.

They are our closest friend of a country. Iran is a friend, but they are Muslim, they'll never be to us what Georgia and Russia mean to us.

And stop trying to educate me on my own country (again). Whiteness is not a concept here. Some are lighter, some are darker. I, personally, am light-skinned, light brown hair, light eyes, and I'm almost full Armenian. We care more about our culture than we do about whether or not we are considered 'white.'

The old people are just happy that the kids aren't having sex with everything in sight.
>>
>>55184910
If speaking an Indo-European language made you European, Indians and Iranians would be considered Europeans too.

>implying armenians are anywhere close to being european
>implying hungarians, finns, estonians aren't european but your mud race is
>>
File: sv.jpg (445 KB, 1024x514) Image search: [Google]
sv.jpg
445 KB, 1024x514
>>55184820
Georgia has a whole range of biomes, from forests to bare mountains, steppe-like plains and even some deserty, almost cappadocian bits (google Vashlovani National Park and compare with pic related).

Pic related arguably the most beautiful corner of Georgia, Svaneti.
>>
Are you pro Western or pro Russian?and why?
>>
>>55185039
>Christian
>European language
>a wine country
>actually of reasonable IQ (unlike your country, Mehmet)
>in Eurovision song contest
>heavily influenced by Greek

I'd say we are, yeah.
>>
>>55185246
>Christians
Southern African niggers are also Christian, doesn't mean shit.

>European language
Not European.

The others are meme answers so I won't even bother. Embrace your inner sandnigger.
>>
Pretty cool state, about as good as Mississippi.
>>
>>55184910
>You still don't get it. Russia has recognised the genocide year after year, even when it hurts their relationship with Turkey.
I have heard Armenians are extremely good with diplomacy so Russia likes to use them for their own means. And the Russa-Turkey relation was pretty much excellent before syria
>And no, Russia has stated that if Azerbaijan attacks, they will stand with us.
Easy thing to do. The status quo is perfect for them so that both of you keep spending shitton of moneys on weapons.
>It may not always show, but Russia values our close relationship, not as much as we do, but they do value it. It's part of each of our pride, and we're part of each other's history. We have exchanged parts of cultures together.
this is just random bullshit you are spewing
>Georgia did it, and where did it get them?
Being independant from corrup bitches.
>Also, Russians are not terribly much more corrupt than we are. All former Soviet countries are corrupt. Your country is corrupt too. Every government has corruption.
Russia is africa tier.

>They are our closest friend of a country. Iran is a friend, but they are Muslim, they'll never be to us what Georgia and Russia mean to us.
they are a friend but not in the way you try to make it out to be, its win-win, altough the win is much higher on russias side

>And stop trying to educate me on my own country (again). Whiteness is not a concept here. Some are lighter, some are darker. I, personally, am light-skinned, light brown hair, light eyes, and I'm almost full Armenian. We care more about our culture than we do about whether or not we are considered 'white.'
You know fuckall about your country apparently, did you ever go there? i talked with belgian armenians who lived here and in armenia and talk about how old people have a problem with the brown ones, considering them betrayers
>>
>>55185305
It's not about any individual issue, Mehmet, it's about the combination. I also forgot that we don't breed like fucking rabbits everywhere we go.

And yes, our language is European, unlike yours. Armenian is closer to Greek than to Iranian.

>>55185316
Considering I lived there the first 17 years of my life, yeah, I've been there.

No, it's not random bullshit, you don't seem to understand how being part of the Russian empire has created cultural ties. Places in Russia serve Armenian-style foods, as we serve Russian-style foods. Many people in Armenia speak Russian. Our cultures are very close now.

Yes, they are independent, at what cost? Did the West help them out? No. They asked to join the EU, they got an: "Ehhhhh." Say what you will, but the West just wants countries like ours to stop helping Russia and then sort of just disappear.

Russia is not Africa tier at all, stop reading American news for all of your information about what it's like to live in Russia. Try going there.

And they are a friend in that they would protect us, whereas your country would sit back and let T*rks and their ilk invade us. Even if Russia benefits more from the relationship, the fact of the matter is that that's not the only reason we have the relationship.

I don't know what those Belgians are talking about, honestly, but I'm going to say my experience is better than theirs. Sure, there was a group called the 'union of Aryan Armenians' or something a long time ago, but they were short-lived, because people don't care about the Western idea of whiteness. Whiteness is used to debase European individualism and homogenise Germans, French, Anglos, Nords, etc. We don't know ourselves as 'white,' but as 'Armenian.'
>>
I love Georgia's flag. It's Kingdom of Jerusalem meets St. George.

I'll go pray a couple pater nosters now in honour of the Orthodox Church and its Sacred Path.
>>
>>55185602
>No, it's not random bullshit, you don't seem to understand how being part of the Russian empire has created cultural ties. Places in Russia serve Armenian-style foods, as we serve Russian-style foods. Many people in Armenia speak Russian. Our cultures are very close now.
If you unironically think the average russian cares, lol

>Yes, they are independent, at what cost? Did the West help them out? No. They asked to join the EU, they got an: "Ehhhhh." Say what you will, but the West just wants countries like ours to stop helping Russia and then sort of just disappear.
doesnt matter, still independent

>Russia is not Africa tier at all, stop reading American news for all of your information about what it's like to live in Russia. Try going there.
delusion, russia is africa tier, the weak get devoured there
http://www.transparency.org/research/cpi/overview
http://www.baka.com.au/world/corruption-halts-ikea-in-russia-20110306-1bji5.html

>And they are a friend in that they would protect us, whereas your country would sit back and let T*rks and their ilk invade us.
yet the russians still invaded georgia, and we would have helped them if we were not dependent on russian gas so much

>I don't know what those Belgians are talking about, honestly, but I'm going to say my experience is better than theirs. Sure, there was a group called the 'union of Aryan Armenians' or something a long time ago, but they were short-lived, because people don't care about the Western idea of whiteness. Whiteness is used to debase European individualism and homogenise Germans, French, Anglos, Nords, etc. We don't know ourselves as 'white,' but as 'Armenian.'
Im not saying its a big issue. But your hippy talk is also bs. There are still white older ones who dislike the brown ones.
>>
irrelevant city state
>>
File: 1445272361364.png (453 KB, 672x449) Image search: [Google]
1445272361364.png
453 KB, 672x449
>>55185602
>>55185881

You ok, lads?
>>
>>55185971
I dislike his attitude of saying how you guys should go and suck russian dick so its easier for armenia.
>>
>>55185971
How do You feel about Abkhaz?
>>
>>55186014
Well, I don't hear about them much and that's okay.
>>
>>55185881
I am getting bored of full answers

>average Russian
Been to Russia, those I met seemed to like us, said they thought our music was cool, etc.

>still independent
And worse for it.

>transparency
"the degree to which corruption is perceived to exist among public officials and politicians".
muh feels. Other link doesn't work.

>still invaded
Georgia was overthrown by CIA in their colour revolution. Both sides did wrong, but I don't blame them for being mad that the West was interfering again. As usual.

>hippie talk
It's not hippie talk. Most Armenians are slightly brown, those that are whiter tend to be part Slav. The fact of the matter is that the idea of whiteness isn't the same at all there.

Another issue is the imposing of values; I've seen West European and American people come to Armenia and comment on how our women need to be 'liberated.' They aren't 'free' enough because they're content as housewives. You only care to impose your culture, values, forms of government, etc. above ours and then let us drown in it. I'm glad we reject the West for Russia because at least we can hate gays and keep out mudslimes without Merkel pegging us like she does to your country.

Also, this is all very ironic for someone that's part of the country that is little more than a microcosm of the European United Caliphate.
>>
>>55186215
nice views you have there, not surprising looking at the gdp of armenia, the cooperation seems to be doing really good!
>>
>>55186215
>keep out muslims
>Russia
you wot
>>
>>55186332
>GDP is all that matters

I'm not saying that we're living the high-life or anything, but we don't have a lot to contribute resource-wise. We're just a tiny country.

We produce a lot of good technology, though. We're also more community-minded, and 5th best country to start a business in.

>>55186454
I said we could do that while friends with them, while the EU would buttfuck us for 'racism.' We only took in some Yazidis and Armenian Christians from this Syria incident, and not more than a few thousand.

Also Russians hate Arabs, in my experience.
>>
>>55173194
Georgia IS in the middle-east, or west-asianfor all it matters.
>>
>>55175714
> Asian country is European
> fact

Bomb yourself, Mulud.
>>
>>55176009
I lived in Japan for one year, did it make me Asian ? Nope, you fucktard. European isn't about LIVING in Europe, it's about BEING part of the european tribes.
>>
>>55176146
You jewish fucker. EUROPEAN IS A RACE, LIKE ASIAN OR AFRICAN. Does a white man who live in China become Asian all of a sudden ? NO. Now shut up with your jewish lies.
>>
>>55186823
Actually, that American was saying what you are saying right now.
>>
>>55172798
No polans here?
Georgians are bro-tier same as Hungry
My close friend made little trip around your country and he is in love now, constantly braging that we should go there next year.
>>
>>55183523
> Brazil
> 40% european population

Don't you dare comparing your shitskinn ass to Brazil, even huehueland has some white population, you don't.
>>
>>55172798
Well, you're about the whitest on the whole Caucasus.
>>
>>55172798
I met a old guy from Georgia like 6 months ago, he was filming a documentary about Perón for the georgian television, really nice guy
>>
>>55185881
>If you unironically think the average russian cares, lol
The average Russian cares about Armenia more than Belgium, that's for sure. They were one country once, what do you think.
>>
>>55185039
> turk is jelly because armenians are europeans but his asiatic tribe isn't.

Don't be mad, Ahmad.
>>
>>55180544
Ironic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Germans
>>
>>55185164
Majestic as fuck, soon-to-be brothah' I am a Southern Sierra Nevadas kind of anon, and man, I remember when ours were green and snow-capped like that. Now it's all brown. Always. Maybe not with El Niño coming, but any other year, dead, brown... no streams anymore, sad. I will be wandering thos steeply walled valleys in Spring.
>>
>>55186938
My bad, I may have read to fast.
>>
>>55176419
>Armenians
>Caucasian
please stop this meme
>>
>>55187664
It happens, I thought the same first time.

>>55187738
I think this must be bait, but from a burger I wouldn't be shocked.
>>
>>55187646
Good man. You seem to have been around some, what's the story on ya'?
>>
>>55189026
>8
I wander where I wonder, No special story. I work in linguistics.
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.