[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wikipedia bullshitting as usual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: zxzxzxzxzxzxx.jpg (137 KB, 2048x1538) Image search: [Google]
zxzxzxzxzxzxx.jpg
137 KB, 2048x1538
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

What do we do /pol/? SJWs/feminists blatantly falsified info on this page, just read the first paragraph and they proclaim all the five guys burgers and fries allegations to be false.

Can anyone edit this or report it?
>>
>>55165258
is she white?
>>
>>55165258
Nope.
Shit's been on lockdown and anyone disagreeing with the narratives are evil womenhating trolls.

It's wikipedia, what did you expect?
>>
>>55165292
RARE FLAG
>>
File: keep-calm-and-enjoy-pegging.png (414 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-enjoy-pegging.png
414 KB, 600x700
>>55165258
bump
This is some fucking shit.
>>
>>55165343
But if a bunch of us do edits, than they'll have a hard time fixing it.
>>
>>55165292

She is jewish.
>>
>>55165258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xloz3nYAo_g

Quinn even gets Hollywood to make a movie of her.

Kekkers mate, no getting off this train we're on
>>
>>55165258
>2015
>still giving this bullshit attention
>>
>Gamergate's supporters are largely anonymous, having no official leaders or spokespeople and no single united manifesto. Statements coming out of Gamergate have been inconsistent and contradictory making it difficult for commentators to identify any set goals and motives.

uh it was always about how journalists were getting paid to tell you products were good and not disclosing any relationships or said benefits to the public.
>>
>>55165500
Exactly, they are blatantly falsifying info on the page, and we need to at least try and do something about it.

Someone here must have a 30 day+ wiki account.
>>
>2015
>Caring what wikipediaphiles think.

Do you know the current year, OP?
>>
>>55165449

Oh I hope it gets mad.

If it's anything like that Law and Order episode it will be the funniest shit ever.
>>
>>55165481
This. They thrive off of your negative attention.

Who the fuck cares about this trivial shit? There are better things to be worried about.
>>
>>55165722
>>
>>55165258
You're fucking late bro.
>>
It's simple: get the article deleted.

A twitter hashtag is not important enough to deserve a wikipedia page.
>>
I hear there's this great little community on reddit called "Kotaku in Action", maybe your thread would fare better over there
>>
>>55165449
The guy says there's a southpark episode based on her. Is that right?

Anyone know the episode/season number?
>>
>>55167046
Probably last season, the seasons are like one long storyline now rather than individual episodes. Last season was basically gaming.
>>
>>55165258
Add counterpoints with credible citations.
>>
>>55165258
what is five guys bureger and fries a filter for?
>>
>>55165481
It's hard to avoid using Wikipedia though.
>>
>>55170291
have some self-control and take that extra second to click a different link when searching for something.
>>
>>55169702
What would be some examples of acceptable citations? Can we use youtube videos of Milo and friends during interviews and discussions?
>>
>>55169810
the fact that she had sex with five different guys while being in a relationship with one of them to promote whatever it was she was promoting at the time, I forget
>>
>>55165449
this guy is actually one of the few faggots on youtube that isn't super obnoxious
>>
>>55165258
We could start by posting on the discussioN page, questioning the lack of cites on the first paragraphs
>>
>>55165258
Zoeeee !!!!
>>
>>55165258
>What do we do /pol/?

Learn to pick your battles and realize this is one you can't win.
>>
>>55165258

hey did you Gamergaters ever find that biased review that Zoe got her fuckboys to write for her?

no?

oh
>>
Tbh I think it's true history is a lot more interesting

>girl makes shitty game
>girl sucks five dicks
>gets a good review one shitty game
>no one cares
>boyfriend finds out he has been keked and writes a blog post
>4chan white Knights a kekold
>shitty game suddenly gets the attention and sales
>>
>>55165258
Why millennials should kill themselves: The thread
>>
>>55171941
>review
No but the 3 articles and 2 opinion pieces were found. You're right, no article entitled "REVIEW" was found.
>>
Are you really prepared for the battle that is Wikipedia? It is virtually impossible to win that fight. There are communists and SJWs who literally sit on their fat asses pretending to be the Wiki police, day in, day out, they absolutely do not stop.
>>
>>55172119
Reviews on a shitty game with little other attention or sales? Until 4chan went full Streisand because a literal kekold was upset of course
>>
>>55171854
>this is one you can't win.
There is no such thing as an unwinnable battle when your opponents use false narratives and blatant lies.
If we really wanted to we could get down in the dirt and destroy them, but doing it on the up and up just shows how shit they are
>>
>>55172243

What false narratives? Death threats over what was it?

>ethics in journalism

>on a website that hardly qualifies as journalism
>on a website with paid reviews
>in full collusion with publishers

Gamers are and their toys are pretty funny.
>>
>>55172243
its wiki so its sjw turf and nobody considers it credible any ways so just let the thread die

OP is probably a sjw who is just trying to make a nothing event relevant
>>
>>55165258
I've seldom seen such a face that yells "my cunt stinks and has been fucked by numerous niggers" as this photo.
>>
>ethics in video game 'journalism'
>>
>>55165258
Let it go already, far as I can see this battle is over and the media took the side of the progressives. Fighting over wikipedia articles just gives your boogeymen a reason to keep coming back.
>>
>>55172213
>people have been calling game "journalists" corrupt for years
>finally get solid evidence of these claims
>leads to more evidence
>starts a movement
>autistic redditors and tumblrites start acting like it all started with the release of the evidence
Way to show that you're a 12 year old with no knowledge whatsoever of anything that happened on the internet in the past.
>>
>>55165258
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

I'm not familiar with the details of the controversy. So I read the first paragraph of the above page.

"issues of ... progressivism in video game culture."

Wut? Is "progressivism" supposed to be some new Pavlovian trigger? Did I miss out on the memo where everyone from evil capitalists to left wing Democrats were fighting to be the true "progressive" leaders? What went wrong?
>>
>>55172807
What they mean is tokenism, identity and gender politics. Leftists have always called themselves progressive, or similar.
>>
>>55165393
D-does it feel good Canadakek? I really want to know
>>
Longtime wiki editor.

The gamergate page has been a consistent source of headaches for the site since GG happened. The reason it got away with how it is today is because:

1) the topic has been banned on this website, so literally nobody knows

2)Wiki editors have actual administrators that are SJWs that support the article being the way it is. This was evidenced through some arbitration process that required voting by "neutral" parties, found to be posting in reddit's GamerGhazi sub.

3) faGGots actually got Wales to take a look at it and initiate what's basically a review of the article to see if there's "bias", called arbitration.

3a)There was, so they removed the editors that were neutral or pro-gamergate :^), such as Masem and LoganMac.

4)Even if some of the most rabid anti-GGers got removed, they simply asked their editor friends to make edits for them. See: Ryulong

5)Take a look at Mark Bernstein, he was also responsible for removing the wiki page on cultural Marxism.

6) Any legitimate source that paints gamergate in a realistic neutral light cannot be used as a source, such as the writings of Cathy Young and Christina Hoff Sommers. They're totally fine with buzzfeed blog opinion pieces if they're anti-gg though.

Don't waste your time
>>
>>55172685

I forgot did you guys get mad before or after a kekold posted his blog?

It's w journalism at all. You guys are pretty much whining at Tech Review magazines with their history of bias. Good thing no one thinks that's journalism.

Oh let's not forget then you chose literally the most stupid boiling point? Did no one think that the kekolds girlfriend's indie game with her then nearly unseen review on kektaku with almost no sales is pretty much tantamount to nothing? Your solid evidence was that it didn't do shit. That is until you decided Barbara Streisand was a good role model.

And who cares it's not journalism you'd have to be fucking retarded with the most naive sense of the word to even think it. They have literally never hidden the fact that they were unbiased and if you bought into the marketing then you are a moron.

>ethics in video game "journalism"

GG are the stupidest part of 4chan
>>
>>55165258
we all know they are liars and unethical best we can do is not support them with attention or money.
>>
I literally saw an article on the front page of cnn.com about gamergate attacking some music festival in some way. The author of the article described gamergate's purpose as a movement to keep women out of the video gaming hobby or something.

Is that what the average person thinks it is about?
>>
>>55172959
>Mark Bernstein

A
L
W
A
Y
S
>>
File: 1446311777785.jpg (17 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
1446311777785.jpg
17 KB, 450x370
she has gained weight, her nudes are were skinnier
>>
>>55173001
though if anyone is willing to shell out 100k i will make the problem go away permanently.
>>
>>55173010
Actually I found it:
http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/28/technology/sxsw-gamergate-brianna-wu/

>The canceled panels dealt with both sides of "GamerGate," a movement that sees female gamers as disrupting the traditionally male gaming industry. That hostility comes in the form of threats -- from mutilating one's pets to rape -- mostly via Twitter.
>>
>>55173044
No questions asked and 50k upfront.
>>
>>55173044
>>55173077

Go away Zoe
>>
>>55173085
Trust me anon I hate her more than you do. Those are friend rates for my services.
>>
File: 1442032189560.jpg (8 KB, 178x154) Image search: [Google]
1442032189560.jpg
8 KB, 178x154
>>55172433
>>
Can't be helped, they ban everyone who disagrees with them and went far enough to lock edits on the talk page.

But don't worry about it because wiki has no credibility anyway - "do you believe everything you read on wikipedia" is a good rejoinder, as is pointing to the site's past scandals.
>>
File: GG UN.jpg (915 KB, 1901x968) Image search: [Google]
GG UN.jpg
915 KB, 1901x968
>>55172542
>Let it go already
You realize these cunts got to speak to the UN right? You realize the government connection is real right? You realize this is a psyop, so yes "nothing you do matters" in the sense that it will not stop. But resistance is not futile, resistance is the only thing that keeps it from spreading to people.

These cunts appearing on CNN means nothing if nobody believes them. Wiki means nothing if people don't believe it. Your choices are to either give them free reign with their propaganda, or to shut it down and turn the propaganda into a harmless joke.
>>
File: 8CaC1n5.jpg (713 KB, 2060x1968) Image search: [Google]
8CaC1n5.jpg
713 KB, 2060x1968
>>55172807
>Quinn cheats on bf, he writes a blog sob story
>People dig up the fact the guy she cheated with wrote a good review of her shitty text game
>Gaggle of SJW faggots start censoring the story all over usual games forums, weird because a no-name slut isn't worth that lockdown
>Starts faking "harassment" and then /v/ starts censoring threads too, which was beyond fucking weird
>People start calling out the group of rich white kids who actually shill each other across games media while complaining about there not being enough diversity
>Since those being accused own that media, they all publish "gamers are dead" articles on the same day, apparently all nerds are over or some shit
>Narrative is shouted over and over "everyone is a mysoginyst, there's no corruption!" until the movement meant to expose the indie clique dies just like occupy did, thanks to identity victimhood and media bias
>"GG is just hating women lel"
>>
>>55173180
>You realize the government connection is real right?
Really I have those as well and no one cares what happens to this stupid cunt shes just a tool.
>>
File: current year.jpg (162 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
162 KB, 800x651
>>55165258

>have like 200ish edits under my belt
>go in to add {{Citation needed}} at the end of every paragraph in the introduction, as the entire section is uncited
>Sorry, editors with accounts that have fewer than 500 edits... may not edit his page at this time.

REEEEEE

Anybody here more of a wiki autist than I am?
>>
>>55173010
There was a panel at SXSW that had a few prominent GG folks make a presentation. It was planned months in advance

There is also a panel by SJW attention whores who try to play as victims. They found out last week that GG hosted a panel and immediately "got threats" which prompted SXSW to remove both panels, angering the attention whores, because they got their shit removed ad well.

SXSW has reinstated both panels, but is forcing organizers for both to attend a harassment panel.

You guys, /pol/ harbor happened during the height of GG for a reason. There was also a reason moot wanted to hire only mods that showed government IDs. The mod irc log leaks showed just how much mods hate the topic on 4chan, and is the reason why faGGots moved to doublefourchan.
>>
>>55173180

Your own fault for naively thinking it was a worthy cause to send death threats over toy reviews.

>ethics
>in
>video
>game
>review

Literally no one would have noticed or cared about her.
>>
>>55173307
No one cares now.
>>
>>55173295
also, you all came back after being keked hard by moot and now are owned by le funny data seller

just so you know
>>
File: Kek.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Kek.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>muh ethics
>from an irrelevant field

Then you guys are fucking retarded enough to believe they fake them? While posting on a website that has notoriously broken quite a few laws (murder, threatening school shooting, CP) but only for the noble cause of video game ethics do we play fair.

Why does 4chan enjoy defending kekolds?
>>
>>55173180
They didn't actually go to the UN as we know it.

They went to UN Women, and cited a paper that had 60% bullshit citations, Such as s SOMEONES HARD DRIVE PATH DIRECTORY, and an article stating that Pokemon encouraged satanism.
>>
>>55173415
Peru I like you but you don't know what your talking about. Most people are only tools me included. The key is who's tool you are and to what end.
>>
>>55172959
But anon, there is an article about cultural marxism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Bolshevism
>>
>>55173524
There are articles about everything truth can only be found by those willing to spend their lives seeking it in a world of lies.
>>
>>55173415
I go on both sites, this /pol/ is more fun while the offshoot has turbo tinfoil hattery jokes.
>>
File: 1444433327286.jpg (38 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1444433327286.jpg
38 KB, 450x495
>>55172433
>>
File: 200_s.gif (37 KB, 241x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
37 KB, 241x200
>>55165449

>Quinn even gets Hollywood to make a movie of her.

It's not surprising, her and Anita are essentially just puppets/figureheads for some broader purpose.

Anyone have that hilarious pic that linked the Quinnster/An33ta to DARPA? That was some great shit
>>
>>55173712
Your being socially engineered. Sad no one knows that. Funny as well.
>>
>>55173132

Fuck off Zoe
>>
File: 1408884023647.png (435 KB, 980x602) Image search: [Google]
1408884023647.png
435 KB, 980x602
>>55165258
i leave this here and hope someone see this pic

>everytim
>>
>>55173773
Still not her I lack the tits and vag. Not to mention her smug seance of self righteousness, but I can solve the problem.
>>
>>55172130

I got into a CE/AD fight with a guy once, before just delete all instances of CE/AD because the entire article happened after 1AD
>>
>>55173834

Best way to solve it is to just ignore her tbqhwy rp'ing anon.
>>
>>55165500
>uh it was always about how journalists were getting paid to tell you products were good and not disclosing any relationships or said benefits to the public.

And calling anybody who questioned this a "racist, white, woman-hating manchild homophobe."
>>
>>55173894
That's one way. I offer more permanent solutions to problems.
>>
>>55173834
You speak like a woman, who says vag?
>>
>>55173044

If I were going to spend that much on a hit man, it sure as shit wouldn't be over a 4chan meme girl.
>>
File: sonya disappoint 2.jpg (44 KB, 412x350) Image search: [Google]
sonya disappoint 2.jpg
44 KB, 412x350
>>55169810

>what is five guys bureger and fries a filter for?

>filter
>>
>>55173945

Pooing in the loo?
>>
>>55173988
Mans gotta go where the hate is to make a buck these days. Never said I was a hitman I solve problems. Price is more than fair for a public figure.
>>
>>55165258
>wikipedia
that's the problem: the site is a giant pile of "opinions" when it comes to these things...opinions written by the "winning" (AKA whining) side.
>>
>>55174020
In India when nature calls,
there are no restrooms in malls.
So they spread their feet,
in a designated street
and hope not to shit on their balls.
>>
>>55173307
>Your own fault for naively thinking it was a worthy cause to send death threats over toy reviews.
Don't be so salty Gawker. Sorry about the millions of lost shekels. No bully pls.
>>
>>55173281
at least you tried friendo
>>
>>55165258
Who cares, intelligent people understand when something is biased and don't believe everything they read on wikipedia.

the globalists were so mad about gamergate they got it banned on here and got 4^2chan pulled off google searches. there is no way you're going to get an unbiased wikipedia article.
>>
>>55173790

She probably never even read the fucking book. That was taken back in 2006-ish. Back then lots of idiots like her were "political" for shit like Communism/Marxism because it was fashionable.

The few that actually did read their copies Communist Manifesto and Prison Notebooks are the SJWs we deal with today.
>>
File: 1418980293350.jpg (704 KB, 2684x2048) Image search: [Google]
1418980293350.jpg
704 KB, 2684x2048
:^)
>>
>>55174319
I smell a Jew in that pic.
>>
>>55174319
what game do you play with a joystick in your right hand?
>>
>>55165258
So basically, you guys decided to make this chick's "corruption" the hill to die on? Everyone knows it's because she's a woman and she cheated on her boyfriend. In feminist circles there were women who were wary of the backlash against you fags because they found out there was indeed a point. Any sympathy for your cause went out the window when women learned about the death threats and the fact that this is commonplace except it's a woman in trouble.

You had a shot until you acted like niggers. Claiming the death threats she got were fake was the stupidest thing you could have done and the nail in the coffin. You idiots......
>>
>>55174590

There was not a single credible death threat that could be traced back to GG.

It was all SJWs false-flagging themselves.
>>
>>55172015
The game was free.
>>
>>55174633
>not a single credible death threat
Where is your proof of this? Women get death threats often when they speak out, we do that for fun. Whose to say which are credible or not, you? Your post is the exact reason neutral women who thought she was a immoral scumbag slut, decided to pile on you guys as well. You keep saying there were no death threats when we all know there were, whether you believe them to be credible is irrelevant.

You people have no finesse.
>>
>>55172015
>>4chan white Knights a kekold
Exactly, this is the funniest thing about the entire situation and the reason most people laughed it all off.
>>
>>55174319
Did they shop her in the right pic?
>>
>>55174829
>>55174768
>>55174590

Damage control.
>>
>>55174714

So wait that's even more retarded.

Video game 'journalism' corruption is giving a free obscure and shit hypertext depression simulator a tiny irrelevant review? Wow.

Is there any non retarded part of GG?
>>
>>55174590
Why do Ou even post if you dont know shit, just go back to reddit
>>
File: fate_battlefield_zps263d93b4.jpg (68 KB, 899x405) Image search: [Google]
fate_battlefield_zps263d93b4.jpg
68 KB, 899x405
>>55174590
>So basically, you guys decided to make this chick's "corruption" the hill to die on?

There are plenty of hills worth dying on, anon.
>>
>>55174768
>Whose to say which are credible
The police that looked into them.
Not a single one so far has been deemed credible.
But she still acts like there's been attempts on her life so she can milk her patreon donators for money.
>>
>>55165258

Gamergate isn't about the Quinnspiracy. I wish people would shut the fuck up about that one specific instance and talk about the important shit, such as the co-opting of a medium that SJWs don't even enjoy, or Jewkeesian using sympathy/pity for gibs me dat cash.
>>
>>55165500
>uh it was always about how journalists were getting paid to tell you products were good and not disclosing any relationships or said benefits to the public.
Heh, you were not on 4chan back then, right? It was all about hate on some particular females, the journalism was tacked on for cover.
>>
>>55175006

Quinn's behavior was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>55174768
While I can see your point.
>Whose to say which are credible or not
The FBI is usually pretty good at telling the difference between white noise and credible threats, and let's not pretend that the sort of threats that were used as examples could be interpreted as anything but white noise. The general public shouldn't even know they got any threats because that normalizes the behavior, encouraging copycats.
>>
What was a meme you guys really liked but never caught on?
>>
>>55175006

Does GG happen at all without the kekolds blog?

>co-opting

Kek is that like cultural appropriation?

>>55165500
>journalists

You naive fuck
>>
>>55172926
I also want to know, prostate massage didn't really do much of anything for me.
>>
>>55174864
see>>55174880

>>55174891
I checked out the irc when everything started happening to see if there was anything real to it. One of the guys told me her story and I couldn't care less because it was so irrelevant. Meanwhile because I'm not some isolated woman hater, I had discussions with women on the matter and many of them disliked the cheating cunt but hated the death threats, the denial, and the convenient target.
>>
>>55174966
>>55175061

The FBI has looked into school shooting threats here. While they turned out to be nothing does that make them less of a threat?

>it's not like anyone was really going to do anything
>>
>>55175084
Really? Our most sensitive part is there the girl must have been doing it wrong personally i love it
>>
>>55175138

If you found out your neighbor owned a gun, would that make him a threat to you?
>>
File: my_internethatebox.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
my_internethatebox.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>55165258
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
> It is most widely known for a harassment campaign against several women in the video game industry
OK stopped right there. I think I might have some jewpediada sock puppets I created years ago but haven't used, lettme dig them up and cause shit. That entire page is vomit inducing, blatant lies and SJW bias. They have pissed off the wrong drunk stormfag
>>
>>55165258
soulless eyres
>>
>>55175187
thats a slick looking hate machine you got there
>>
>>55174880
>Video game 'journalism' corruption is giving a free obscure and shit hypertext depression simulator a tiny irrelevant review?
You might have a point if Depression Quest was the only example.
But it's all over the place, writers getting fired because they wrote a review saying a game wasn't that good, fucking GameJurnoPros, a googlegroup mailing list where writers would collaborate about what narrative they were pushing, and who they were going to blacklist and get fired.

This shit goes on and on.
>>
>>55175178

If I was meant with a retarded post like yours would I respond.

Apparently yes.

Go ahead and explain why death threats being investigated and found to be nothing are like a neighbor I don't know? Does my idle neighbors unused gun make death threats not death threats? I really am not sure what you are getting at.

If my anonymous neighbor sent a death threat and was later found out to be a hoax was I not threatened?
>>
>>55175061
>The FBI is usually pretty good at telling the difference between white noise and credible threats
So you have been huffing glue or drinking listerine tonite?
>Boston Marathon
>9/11
>USS Cole
>insert another 1500+ attacks overseas
>>
>>55175187
Best of luck.
Unless you have a mod account you're not getting far, the page has been locked for months.
>>
>>55173180
literally none of this would've happened if you'd just let it go
>>
>>55175285

Depression Quest was the example tho.

They aren't journalists. They don't meet any standard of journalism unless you think TechNigger on YouTube is also a journalist. They are paid shills running an advertising blog.
>>
>>55175293

If the death threats were not credible, then there was nothing threatening the Anti-GGs, you mong.
>>
>>55175304
You can't expect the FBI to spend all it's time stopping Mossad.
>>
>>55175178
>If you found out your neighbor owned a gun

All my neighbors own guns. Sometimes we go shooting together.
>>
>>55165258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Keneally

wikipedia sucks, I mean just look at this.

Lists Schindlers List as non fiction. What a croc .
>>
>>55175378

It's a religion now, like radical feminism. The Zoe Quinn affair is GamerGate's 'Wage Gap'.

They can't let anything go now.
>>
>>55175394
>They are paid shills running an advertising blog.
That, and they undermine the efforts of anyone that tried to do any actual reviews, and replaced them with more of their cronies, and insisted they were still journalists.

And is that was the end of it, it might be benign. But companies pay attention to what the media says about their products.
And if a dozen writers on popular review sites all write about how gamers don't like how their game doesn't have and transgender playable characters, they're going to hire someone that can put that into their next product.
>>
>>55175187
>lettme dig them up and cause shit

I tried.

You need 500 edits on your account to do it.
>>
>>55175506

So the schools and the parents when threatened on 4chan shouldn't have been worried because they were only later found out to be nothing?

I guess being clairvoyant isn't in us all. What more can you tell me wizard?
>>
>>55175394
>They are paid shills running an advertising blog.
Oh yes, the big buck of indie devs. Lets not talk about actual corruption from games without gender issues.
>>
File: 1414701553580.jpg (23 KB, 225x423) Image search: [Google]
1414701553580.jpg
23 KB, 225x423
>>55174856
>Did they shop her in the right pic?
Pic is from her Colbert appearance.
>>
>>55175328
>the page has been locked for months
Huh, I forgot about locked pages, it really has been years since I actually tried to contribute. I have a PhD in applied mathematics, years ago I made an account just to correct a few glaring errors on a page describing some tensor transforms (as I call em) , I was quickly told I was wrong (even though I cited several papers, admittedly 2 of my own), got told I was wrong, now this may sound arrogant but my PhD makes me an expert in the field, who the fuck they referred to, to say I was wrong is a mystery, I referred to several peers and they agreed with me. I got banned for being right, and the cunt mods were just being faggots. Fuck that kike site. The worst part is this was not opinion or vague historical shit IT WAS A FUCKING MATH PROOF, it is either wrong or right. Gimmie a minute to see if I can find the archived pages
>>
File: Democrats BTFO.jpg (55 KB, 490x203) Image search: [Google]
Democrats BTFO.jpg
55 KB, 490x203
>>55174590
>So basically, you guys decided to make this chick's "corruption" the hill to die on?
>die on
Top damage control. Gawker lost millions. All the shill websites lost major traffic. Entire generation of passive "gamer" faggots got redpilled on the Jew. Why do you think Dems got BTFO in this election?

Trump 2016, gg.
>>
>>55175623
You overestimate the caliber of threats that were being attributed to gg.
For example: The navy seals pasta.
>>
>>55175603

Kind of pointless though with YouTube and other social media taking place of them. Do you still go to IGN for that new review? Does anyone? Hell even platforms like Steam render them hardly relevant. Review aggregators also render them irrelevant.
>>
>>55175741
>All the shill websites lost major traffic.
All those who gave, for example, Bioshock Infinite 9-10/10?
>>
>>55175605
>ou need 500 edits on your account to do it.
God damn it, time to run a script kiddie attack on the mod accounts, good thing I have a shitload of beer
>>
>>55175741

Do you mean the temporary ad pull campaigns that had no impact? They have bigger issues than GG.
>>
>>55175745

Do you honestly doubt there wasn't an idiot who went too far?
>>
This entire affair just illustrates why we cannot ever have nice things ever.
>>
>>55165258
Remember that Quinn's own page doesn't have any mention of her porn shoots in her "Early Life" section

These pages were made by SJWs

This isn't even a wild conspiracy theory. The fucking people who edit these pages are absolutely bias and use any possible chance to try and discredit the opposition
>>
>>55175780
True, things are changing, but some companies are still listening to the progressives pushing their narrative.
Instead of actually making a decent game, Assassins Creed decided it was important to have a playable female character that wore pants in England during the Industrial Revolution, and openly homosexual characters and aggressive female gangs and NPCs that don't run and scream when you stab someone right next to them.
>>
>>55175890
>people who edit these pages are absolutely bias and use any possible chance to try and discredit the opposition
Which is why we should do everything possible to find out who the cunts are IRL. Then egg them, piss in their gas tank, and let my 3 110lb dogs rape their cat etc
>>
>>55175741
Dude you're delusional. All you idiots did was help bring back the narrative of how gamers are misogynistic basement dwellers after so many men(and some women) succeeded in getting rid of that stereotype. You literally are regressing the image of gamers with your bullshit.
>>
File: GamerGate Thread.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GamerGate Thread.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
Pic related is why GG isn't taken seriously.

> also tantrums
>>
GG neutered itself by trying to take the moral high-ground, and not using the same tactics that the SJWs were using against them.
>>
>>55165258
why is zoe such a cutie?
>>
>>55175976
I really hope this is a false flag and no one is genuinely that stupid
>>
>>55175976
While fun, what would that accomplish other than giving them a sob story to run to the progressive media with about how a "brave female game dev is being stalked and threatened by misogynistic basement dwellers who want to 'level up'"?
>>
>>55165258
Why do her biggest haters always post rare pictures in which she actually looks somewhat decent instead of one of the 1000 pictures in which she looks like a monster?

Are you guys autistic?
>>
>gamers and facebook feminists

Why discuss this ever?
>>
>>55173010
>Is that what the average person thinks it is about?

This is the narrative pushed by the establishment. The so called sjw/feminist movement is entirely manufactured by the ruling elite in order to interject socialism into videogames as it is literally the last bastion of masculinity for young men to be competitive in. They also want to use videogames as indoctrination/education tool which means they have to dissassociate it with being just some casual hobby man-children use to escape reality. This is why sarkeesian and friends get to to go to un and do their sob story. The next generation of children wont be listening to radio or even watching tv, so the elite want to get their claws into videogames so they can maintain their influence over the fragile minds of impressionable children.
>>
File: 1444944821329.jpg (58 KB, 600x737) Image search: [Google]
1444944821329.jpg
58 KB, 600x737
>>55172542
It was over once people that don't have media connections decided to object to the things people that do have media connections (and a vagina) do. As long as they can run as many articles about how they're victims and how anyone that thinks differently is a neckbeard, misogynist, pro-rape, cis-gendered, virgin, tiny-dicked, white privileged male, there is no objecting to them and even if they make statements that are obviously false, such as 4chan is strictly a terrorist force site, everyone will believe them.
>>
Not really sure what the problem is here. Maybe you should suggest the page for deletion since Gamete isn't notable in any way.

I just did a word count. This article is 200 words shorter than the fucking WATERGATE article.

Watergate
>brought down a president

Gamergate
>feelings got hurt
>>
>>55175976
doxing and harassing people over politics is pretty faggy

These are the types of people who edit (or at least, used to) Wikipedia. I found it on okcupid originally under the name "kamikazeballoon" where it said that it literally had autism and was a proud advocate of social justice and liked to contribute to wikipedia pages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sonia
-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sonia/about:config

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rh-O91OuaOgJ:3-instant.okcupid.com/profile/kamikazeballoon%3Fcf%3Dprofile_similar_tri,profile_similar

https://plus.google.com/114598242988900759386/about
http://colonizationkills.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/decolonizeupdog
>>
>>55173180
>You realize these cunts got to speak to the UN right?

Yeah, cos you fucking made a big deal out of some slut cheating on her boyfriend with a journalist who didn't even review her animated storybook.

Get some fucking perspective.
>>
File: eco_nazi.png (632 KB, 663x375) Image search: [Google]
eco_nazi.png
632 KB, 663x375
>>55176060
>>55176068
>While fun...etc etc
If you can't have fun anymore what's the point? These days I could just not give a fuck. Are you seeing any sunshine UK? Yeah thought not. And 'murrica, thank your nigger prez for the 7 years worth of dithering over the pipeline.
kk, I'm done ranting, admitting to drinking to much, time to let out my doggies then get some sleep. 'night /pol/acks
>>
>>55173524
>cultural bolshevism

is not the same thing. They intentionally destroyed the original article and replaced it with a sanitized version so that someone who wasnt aware of what is going on thinks its on the same level as those crazy sovereign citizen fucks who quote the articles of confederation while implying that the government is a boat.
>>
>>55165442
Sauce?
>>
>>55175977
>did nothing
>kikes still butt blasted about it and in full damage control

people got straight up murdered by their bosses.
>>
Make your own conservative wikipedia if you care so much
>>
>>55175884

Indeed.
And that reason why is because we decided to act like women were equal to men and we gave them the ability to vote. Literally the worst decision in history.
>>
>>55176416
see>>55176352
Love this so much.
>>
>>55174714
It was not free for a long time. It was made free when Robin Williams killed himself, to "promote awareness about depression".

Fucking shitposting Australians.
>>
>>55165258
You dweebs need to let go
>>
>>55175623

If nobody was threatening the Anti-GG crowd, then the death threats were not credible.
>>
>>55175873

There were no credible death threats.
>>
>>55176352

That was a good thing though because it proved to be pretty funny. Their report was so horrible even the UN rejected it. Bitch left sources blank, listed filepaths on her computer as sources, and used a source from Lyndon Larouche. Gotta work pretty hard to have the UN of all organizations call you useless.
>>
>>55176698

UN Women.

They didn't even get to go to the real UN. They were shuffled off to the UN kiddy table.
>>
>>55165258

Do SJWs and feminist really have that much pull in the game industry??

Every attempt I've seen SJW shenanigans being injected into a AAA title game has more times than less been a failure. At this point are SJWs being disregarded by corporate game companies?

Is the indie game scene still a cess pool of political correctness?

I've been out of the loop too long to keep up with the culture war.
>>
>>55176056

She's not in the OP pic, but she's lost a lot of weight since GG started, and was looking pretty cute at the UN.
>>
>>55176696
I agree. But when you're receiving them it's hard to know the difference.

Yeah yeah I know, in game culture it's fun to act stupid. I've treated to kill people over Mario Kart matches and obviously I don't mean it. Not everyone realises that though and hey, maybe that culture is a bit backwards and dumb.

>>55176698
lol. I didn't both paying any attention to it because I have been treating gamer gate like the non-issue it should've always been since the beginning.
>>
>>55171941
no, but i found an advertisement for it on kotaku with a quote from one of the guys that basically called the game a masterpiece?

can't find it though, as it isn't there anymore. not that someone like you would believe it even if i could show you anyway.
>>
>>55176771
>Do SJWs and feminist really have that much pull in the game industry?

No.

At the end of the day, dollars are more important than feelings. There's a reason that GG started around an indie developer.
>>
Bilby
Recent activity

Edited the page User talk:Bilby, earlier today.
Last thanked by Khocon.
Joined over 9 years ago with 26,575 edits and 297 uploads.
Visit user page.
Talk to Bilby
This is the shill who is responsible for the page and more than likey 26 thousand more instances of falsified information
>>
>>55176844
>An advertisement was positive towards the product it was advertising.

Shit, I didn't realise the situation was this scandalous!
>>
>>55176815

They were attributing false death threats to Gamer Gate and even the FBI couldn't find a credible link. It was all false flags.
>>
[|:^) m'lady
>>
>>55176914
>even the FBI
Yeah I'm sure they put their top agents on a case of such importance.
>>
>>55176771

not in most studios because we actually have to be good at what we do, and work hard otherwise we lose our jobs

Ubi and to my shame, Bioware, also put in some pointless SJW pandering but even that isn't good enough for Anita who gets triggered that the female characters are only as good as the males, and not better.

I've worked at small SF studios and even there the pink haired do-nothings don't get jobs outside of made up titles like 'diversity agent'
>>
>>55176997

Even the "worst" FBI agents are still heads above the rest of the US law enforcement.

Like being the worst NBA player still makes you better than 99.99% of the basketball players on the planet.
>>
>>55177040
>Anita
Meh, her tropes thing has some good points. It wasn't anything to send her death threats over and drive her from her home, or shut down her stupid speech.

You people are going about this all wrong.
>>
File: 1446053899912.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1411) Image search: [Google]
1446053899912.jpg
252 KB, 1280x1411
>>55175977
>All you idiots did was help bring back the narrative of how gamers are misogynistic basement dwellers after so many men(and some women) succeeded in getting rid of that stereotype.
If only it were, if only all the filthy casuals ran off and companies stopped pandering to a demographic that doesn't even buy their games and only complains about them on social media sites so they can feel self important.
>>
>>55176997
They probably had to sort through 50 navy seal copypastas and dark knight quotes plus one threat that sounded sincere that later turned out to be a 17 year old

Literally, welcome literally the internet literally
>>
File: pissed_poo_bear.jpg (85 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
pissed_poo_bear.jpg
85 KB, 400x550
>>55176914
>even the FBI couldn't find a credible link
Kek, like they gave a fuck. If at all it landed on some analysis interns desk he (sorry could be xir shi edjkdljljdgldghkj or whatever) probably laughed and shit posted for a week and called it over-time. Nigger jesus obongo the 1st and his minions may blabber on about this shit, but when it comes right down to it, it is still mostly white boys who don't give a fuck, in both 'murrica and canuckistan. In 10 years ten damage will be done, and we will fix it. I'm not sure about europe though
>>
File: 5634534534547.jpg (79 KB, 765x719) Image search: [Google]
5634534534547.jpg
79 KB, 765x719
>>55176815

>the non-issue it should've always been since the beginning

Which is why Canada is such a laughing stock right now.
>>
>>55177417
>right now
>>
>>55174590

> Any idiot who doesn't buy the media's narrative knows that you have a point, and it's been that way since the beginning despite the media's narrative (the one I'm perpetuating right now).

That's pretty zen. Nice try. Fuck off feminists.
>>
>tfw even my super liberal lesbian mother made fun of Canadians for electing such a nancy
>>
>>55177417

Is that the best he's got?
>>
>>55177496

Yeah, he's a faggot. Listen and believe, shitlords.
>>
>>55176396

>Sauce?

Fuck off kike. We don't need a source when it's fucking obvious.
>>
>>55176997

At some point, you're just ignoring the available evidence and *wishing* there had been credible threats.
>>
File: 1403575857717.png (1 MB, 1296x675) Image search: [Google]
1403575857717.png
1 MB, 1296x675
>>55177417
>Which is why Canada is such a laughing stock right now
Come on big burger bro it's 2015, we haven't been relevant since WW2, we try, there are a shitload of conservatives, rednecks, and full on stormfags (pretty much me) here. We love to dig shit up, bomb the fuck out of things, and have our women make us a bagged lunch in the morning and have supper ready when we get home. The jew media makes us out to be a bunch of jungle bunny loving faggots, based on what happens in either Toronto or Ottawa. You never get news out of anywhere else because it doesn't fit the mould. Our major cities are cesspools of shitskins and sjw, but the countryside has an equal number of citizens who are fucking sick of 'muh 2015' or whatever the cunt says, and we are the ones who are well armed and have everything to lose.
>pic unrelated
>>
File: uppl.jpg (7 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
uppl.jpg
7 KB, 301x167
>>55177171

the closest I've come to interacting with her is rolling my eyes at 2 minutes of her youtube video crying about Syndicate

the only 'stupid speech' I shutdown was the web browser after it became too embarrassing to keep watching

I'll keep ignoring her 'good points' and keep shipping 10+ million selling games as it seems to have worked pretty well so far.
>>
>>55177658
Look, I don't believe the threats were genuine. I will say though that if you are receiving death threats, it's probably pretty hard to tell if they're genuine or not and you might be inclined to er on the side of caution.
>>
File: 1446817443855.png (536 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1446817443855.png
536 KB, 1280x1109
50% ITT
>>
>>55177921
>there are a shitload of conservatives, rednecks, and full on stormfags (pretty much me) here. We love to dig shit up, bomb the fuck out of things, and have our women make us a bagged lunch in the morning and have supper ready when we get home. The jew media makes us out to be a bunch of jungle bunny loving faggots, based on what happens in either Toronto or Ottawa. You never get news out of anywhere else because it doesn't fit the mould. Our major cities are cesspools of shitskins and sjw, but the countryside has an equal number of citizens who are fucking sick of 'muh 2015' or whatever the cunt says, and we are the ones who are well armed and have everything to lose.
Canada:So unoriginal it even had to copy America's citizen model
>>
>>55176698
I've gone back to what you said here. The poor sourcing you're referring to was actually the UN's report. Quinn and Sarkeesian rejected it because it was so bad, not the way you have it.

The UN has since rescinded the report. Hopefully though when they release it again, this time they'll put Quinn and co right there alongside Lyndon LaRouche to maximise their credibility.
>>
>>55178105
Looks like you found me.
>>
>>55177171

> It wasn't anything to send her death threats over and drive her from her home, or shut down her stupid speech.

It's the fucking internet senpai. I hated it as well but shit like that has been happening forever. Trying to tell millions of others from various nations not to verbally threaten her like is utterly pointless. She knew exactly what she was looking for when she made those videos. And even if she didn't get severe threats, she would create them. This has been one of the biggest tactics of radical militant feminists.
>>
>>55178062

They were crying wolf.

You're crying faggot.
>>
>Implying edit wars in wiki ever see an end
>>
>hoping edit wars in wiki will ever end
>>
>>55174576
Some all-in-one machines have right-handed joysticks. Saw one at a restaurant just this week.
>>
File: pepeboys.jpg (27 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
pepeboys.jpg
27 KB, 265x265
>>55165500

FUCKING THIS

I WAS A FUCKING LIBERAL TILL I SEEN THESE FUCKING SJWS HIJACK OWS AND GAMERGATE WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES.

FUCK ALL SJWS, SHOULD BE SHOT AND HUNG FROM THE LAMPOSTS

LITERALLY KILLING THE NOBLE INTENT OF LIBERALISM
>>
>>55165258
I'd rather vandalize hundreds of articles until they stop camping the page.
>>
>>55178152
>So unoriginal it even had to copy America's citizen model
Meh, who cares, I used to admire America, now I see your country as the source of a plague infecting the entire western world. If you had more brains than burgers stuffed in your skull you might agree with me, because my post was basically the truth for both Canada and America. I'll just assume you live in a happy suburb and haven't really needed to deal with your gov or fellow citizens that much. I bet 20$ you are a nogunz bernie-boy hoping for that free tuition and another obongo phone
>>
>>55165258
>What do we do /pol/
nothing, the times 4chan gets involved in something without the intent to fuck with people it backfires and everyone regrets it.
>>
>>55178470

I was a liberal until BO got elected. Then I got to see what we fought so hard for while W was POTUS.

Turns out it's the same shit. Turns out nobody fucking cares what the government does as long as their party is in power.
>>
>>55165258
>No Citations the Article

Good job on convincing fucking nobody.
>>
>>55170966
>says fuck all the time
>is painfully "kvlt 4 lyfe"
>reviews games and a let's player
>not super obnoxious

Ok sure
>>
File: peace-was-never-an-optio.jpg (87 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
peace-was-never-an-optio.jpg
87 KB, 700x525
>>55175066
It was inevitable with or without it.

The Mass Effect 3 ending scandal nearly ended up like Gamergate but EA caved in the end and parts of the media backed down.

There have been a long series of escalating confrontations between both sides that were growing to hate one another.
>>
>>55178625
>Implying any leftist gives a shit about actual evidence
>>
>>55165258

stop paying attention to this shit it is the only thing keeping it alive. STOP GIVING IT THE ATTENTION IT CRAVES.
>>
File: EABUSTED.png (373 KB, 1048x713) Image search: [Google]
EABUSTED.png
373 KB, 1048x713
>>55178852

EA tried to pull the /lgbt/ card late in the battle but it was too late by then

SJWS were smart enough to see this and try and the sexism card early on in onset of GG to derail it.
>>
>>55165258
>wikipedia
Yeah, don't expect anything remotely centred. It's been invaded with leftist crap.

The only articles that are mildly useful are the ones on chemicals and some science areas. But even those are generally poorly written and inaccurate.
>>
>>55177040

There's really 'diversity agents' where you work?
>>
>>55179101
>the ones on chemicals and some science areas
> generally poorly written and inaccurate.
Yup, I've tried to correct several obvious typos, I'll refrain from calling full on plagiarism, but it was full on plagiarism. It was years ago I noticed a page on Naphthalenes that had a word for word description across a few different paragraphs on Naphthalene production and use, (I just checked the page , it's way different now) from my Skoog West and Holler, Fundamentals of Analytical Organic Chemistry. I raised the issue and was promptly asked for a source, so of course I sent a scan of my text book page(s) and was told I needed another source because the text I had sent matched the text on the wiki page, so who fucking knows RIGHT? The cunt actually suggested that my Skoog West and Holler, Fundamentals of Analytical Organic Chemistry 5th Edition pub. 1990 yes 19-fucking90 might have plagerised the precious jew-wiki. I have no fucking clue where they find their people, but it must be a very special place.
>>
>>55165258

>Gamergate

Would you retards let this shit go? you're worse than Republicans and Benghazi.
>>
>>55173044

she would just become a martyr. this is why w aren't winning this battle. you faggots are so fucking retarded. these people were nothing until you dumb fucks gave them ammunition. also hitmen are degenerate gtfo.
>>
>>55179795

1/10
>>
>>55179795
>you're worse than Republicans and Benghaz
Have you watched Trey Gowdy go right to fucking town on that D. cunt? I suggest you get your news somewhere other than MSNBC ABC or CNN or jewbook
>>
>>55165500
There was no manifesto, but there was a 40k word dossier on ethical violations committed by the industry.
>>
>>55179795
That's actually a pretty good parallel. One of them is provable treason by corrupt politicians that won't be prosecuted because the corrupt politicians have friends in high places and the other is provable corruption by cultural marxists that is defended in the media because the corrupt marxists have friends in high places.

Either way it's corruption and either way it's being protected by more corruption.
>>
File: brat =p.jpg (89 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
brat =p.jpg
89 KB, 600x625
>>55181016
>>55180945

But we're the ones who are terrible for pointing it out!
>>
Mentally ill Jewess fucks a bunch of other Jews in gaming media in hopes of getting her game puffed so she won't have to get a real job.

This is just standard kikery. I'm not sure what the big deal is.
>>
>>55181200

The big deal is that somebody exposed it, and pointed out what was wrong. In response the gaming media screamed "foul" and called their detractors every bad word in the Cultural Marxist book. This is what caused the backlash.
>>
>>55180982
>40k word dossier on ethical violations committed by the industry
Fuck off faggot. I've worked in electro-optical interface design, automotive QC, and now data (cloud data classification, i.e. we steal your soul) . I'm 38 and know how to play, 40k words? please, I can whip that shit up with the help of copy&paste... and my secretary and her 2 interns in a long day, then take 2 days and tell my boss I worked my ass off. BTW 'ethical violation' just means some fuck didn't get paid what he thought was fair
>>
>>55165258
>only now do they discover that wikipedia is being written by users and do not represent real state of matters
Wiki can be redacted by anyone anytime. Whoever have the more numbers/powers in society will have the upper hand in deciding the "historic truth".
>>
>>55172015
This is most likely what happened.
IIRC the shitty game review she got came from someone completely different.
>>
>>55175977
I'm pretty sure that narrative was already happening before the whole thing happened though. Feminist writers had already infiltrated those places over years, it's not like they suddenly sprouted in a seat at the office and started typing lies.
>>
>>55181267

I'm 56 and a multi-billionaire and my dad owns Nintendo.

You're a faggot.
>>
>>55181346
k there cowboy, you can't admit some of us actually work for a living, that's fine. Any new games out lately (for PC) I'm taking a few weeks off to go deer hunting , but most of the time will be spent right here, pissing off broken cunts like you
>>
>>55181499

Hi. Welcome to 4chan, faggot.

Enjoying your first week?
>>
>>55181499
>some assblasted hipster cunt from toronto is posting on 4chan defending mladies

fucking hilarious
>>
>>55176070
average goobers wants to hate-fuck her into submission
>>
>>55181610
this is what SJWs actually believe
>>
gooberdooberboobers go away back to cripple chan you literal manbabies
>>
File: trigger_the_pheasant_dog2.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
trigger_the_pheasant_dog2.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>55181540
>some assblasted hipster cunt from toronto is posting on 4chan defending mladies
you sound like a city cunt who has never shot shit in his life, you are a pathetic american faggot
>>
You did it goygaters
>>
>>55181766
ooh-la-la, someone's getting laid in the barn
>>
It's pretty eery how they won't even let an article about cultural marxism or the frankfurt school be allowed on wikipedia.

They don't want people being informed, otherwise people can fight back.
>>
>>55181633
>
>>
>>55181831
you're dodging the question Mcburgerbro, do you or don't you own multiple guns? I sense a weak fag trying to ride on his country's rep as being bad ass., but you probably work at a starbucks or grocery store and can't even afford your right to bear arms
>>
>>55176396
Her real surname name ends in berg.
>>
>>55182014
>hilarious retard is flailing around online making posts
Thanks for the chuckles, queefleaf.
>>
File: aht_ende.png (174 KB, 317x316) Image search: [Google]
aht_ende.png
174 KB, 317x316
>>55181766
>suburban middle class kid
> I've worked in electro-optical interface design, automotive QC, and now data

yeah, you worked in call-centers to finance your gender studies because your dad won't pay for it, we get it. doesn't mean you have to get all mad over it
>>
File: natalia_poklonskaya.jpg (43 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
natalia_poklonskaya.jpg
43 KB, 600x800
>>55182071
>Thanks for the chuckles, queefleaf.
You are welcome, eh also I'm sorry, have a stern-looking Natalia pic
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.