[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Strikes Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: IMAG0629.jpg (443 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0629.jpg
443 KB, 1456x2592
I'm going to make this real short

I'm taking Archaeology of Death in college
Figured, "Eh, why not? It's a credit."
The class is centered on examining remains to study ancient cultures and shit.
Today's topic:
>Gender
First hour of discussion is about gender in contemporary society.
We didn't talk about anything archaeological until the last ten minutes of class.
We got to learn about how gender is a social construct and how the field of archaeology is run by men, and therefore sexist.

Pic VERY related
I got bored and just started taking notes on everything that she was saying
Please excuse my shit penmanship and spelling

Why is this allowed /pol/?
Why are colleges trying to push the liberal agenda down our throat?
I just want to study.

Before you ask
>Yes, the professor is a woman
>Canadian woman who was thrilled about the outcome of their recent election
>The class is mostly female with six of them
>Of the three males, there's me, a raging liberal neck beard, and a gay Korean. MUH DIVERSITY
>>
>>54970750
Nice notes, lad
>>
>>54970795
But seriously, why is she allowed to get on a soapbox and preach about the "social construct" of gender for 90 minutes when that's not what she's supposed to be teaching?
>>
>>54970931
Make a stand, you're paying for something and they've misrepresented it. Report her.
>>
>>54970750
Fascinating you can make it into a first world college with handwriting that grotesque.

drtm

Didn't read to messy.
>>
>(JESUS FUCK)

kek
>>
>>54970750
I'd suggest you complain to the administration but they'd probably expel you
>>
hey those are like the notes I take

except I have more penises doodled on mine

>'hey bro I missed class can I see your notes?'

sweatingman.jpg
>>
>>54971257
Good handwriting is for people with loads of time. If you're at college, you don't have such a luxury.

I'm doing an Applied Physics degree and I have to take notes so fast that my handwriting is fucking horrendous.
>>
>"HELP"
Kek. I've done the same thing too OP. Don't worry about it too much, just tell the teacher what they want to hear and you'll get good grades.
>>
Ah, I had a woman teaching IT.

Half the exam questions were about gender and IT and women in IT.
>>
>>54970750
>Sapir-Whorf hypothesis
>relevant

Dear god.
>>
>>54971427
>be FOB
>learned English after coming here
>be third year college student now
>have better cursive/writing in general than literally every student and most professors I've seen so far

There's no excuse for being shit at writing.
>>
>>54971257
That's pretty legible for someones just quickly jotting down useless notes.
>>
>>54971348
>>54971208
Yeah, not looking being branded a nazi, sexist pig by the school sounds good to me.
>>54971469
I chewed through my pen
>>54971257
I write in cursive, but I decided to print early on because I knew this was going here
pretty rood desu senpai
>>54971519
>JUST
>>
>>54970750
I say join forces with the gay Korean. He might turn out to be Asian Milo and many keks will be had by both of you in that class.
>>
You guys know you can complain to the deans
>but muh dean is a sjw faggot too
well, shit. switch schools?
>>
>>54970750
why the fuck did you write that down?
why are you in class instead of reading books?

why arent you studying STEM subjects?

why arent you at a decent university?
>>
is it bad that I dropped out /pol/ ?
>>
Something else relevant

One of the chicks in the the class, let's call her Big Tits
Big Tits tells a relevant story about how some dude wanted to be a girl
>Dude got some fake tits and hormones and kept his dick
>"HER" mother wouldn't accept her as a woman
>So, "SHE" committed suicide from the depression that caused
>"HER" mom put "HER" real, male name on his tombstone
>Archaeologist will never know this was a tranny
>The mother is a "monster"

Everyone in class is appalled at the tragic story
I am doing everything I can to not even look like I thought that was hilarious
>>
>>54972064
Because I wanted to at least look like I was paying attention to the gender topic for my feminist professor, senpai

Also, why aren't you in a decent country ?
>>
>>54970750
why didn't you call her on her shit? why do you fags pay for this waste of time then bitch about it on /pol/ like you're some martyr
>>
>>54972450
because
1. I decided to take up uni in february, whereas american colleges have application deadlines around december
2. online poker is completly illegal, wich means I cant afford tuition anyway / would have to work 15$/h or so.
3. 4year degrees suck
4. my university is actually pretty alright

but leaving soonish

>Because I wanted to at least look like I was paying attention to the gender topic for my feminist professor
imagine all the horrific scenarios where she doesnt know you exist

anyway enjoy your superlative but jewed freedom
>>
>>54970750
>>54972645
Holy shit this - this is the part where you stand up and ask "what does any of this have to do with archaeology?"

Don't fucking come on here and bitch and moan to us like we're you're fucking livejournal or some shit. You're not the fucking martyr here, you're not the victim. You sat their and said fuck-all while this bitch rambled on and wasted yours and everyone else's time.
>>
>>54971742
Today I got a student who advocated affirmative action in his speech to also advocate separate but equal treatment of ethnic groups.
>>
>>54972770
>in a class of 12 people
>wouldn't notice if one of them is dicking around on their phone
>Germany, please go

I'm not going to have a professor hate me over her trying to CuC.k me for a day
>>
>>54970750
make anonymous complaint to department that professor is sidetracking the course and interjecting with irrelevant personal opinions and theories

say professor arrived one day to class with her child, made child sit in the seats, then proceeded to admit she is drunk and that she drove drunk with her child in the car

make up other lies, lots of lies that are pretty plausible
>>
>>54973255
oh and feed your complaints through a male/female text analyser and make sure it sounds very female so that if anyone ever does that, then you wont be a suspect
>>
>>54973234
single mother?
>>
I'm so fucking glad the university I'm about to attend has 0 bullshit classes and is 100% focused on its mission of holistic healing and chiropractics.
>>
OP you have sincere mental issues and should at the very least seek medical attention
>>
>>54973346
I don't know, and neither do I care
>>
>>54973346
Germanbro, will you consent to getting glassed?

Please, understand it from the rest of kekropa's perspective..
>>
>>54973392
Is it in Qatar?
>>
I started studying History and English some weeks ago (with hopes of becoming a teacher) and its about the same experience for me.

Now I'm thinking about getting into Law but no way am I getting a degree that will doom me to stay in Germany.
>>
>>54970750
>Archaeology of Death
So... just Archaeology?
>>
>>54973663
It's mainly focused on burials and burial artifacts, rather than ordinary artifacts or architecture
>>
>>54973517
I mean were you raised by a single mother

>>54973519
I assume by 'glassed' you mean some form of murder/kill
>kekropa's perspective
considering germany is #4 of global economies and contributes 40% of EUs GDP its a bad idea.
reopen that question in 25-30 orso years.
>>
>>54970750

>can't tell what a skeleton identifies as

Really, an archaeologist? said this? She knows nothing of bones?
>>
>>54973815
Glasses means nuked to the ground.

We'll all pick up a second job to make up for the economic void. Please understand, it has to be done.

pls consent
>>
>>54970750
Unifag you're making my day. Reminds me of what my woman went through that I posted here in her courses.
>>
>>54973815
No, I had a dad
>>
>>54973882
No, you can tell the sex, but you can't tell what gender a skeleton identified as
>mfw tranny skeletons
>thank you Mrs. Skeltal
>>
>>54970750
Bahahaha, NIGGA COME THE FUCK ON WHAT IS THAT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

LOL

>Canadian professor
LOOOOOOOOOL NIGGA U DUN GOOOOOOFED
>>
>>54973523
No. I'm American. The university I'm going to is outside of Atlanta.
>>
>>54970750
You are aware that you can complain about irrelevant coursework at your dean, right? You are an adult now. Stop acting like a schoolchild.
>>
>>54970750
>why doesn't america have a female leader like germany
Seeing as how she's destroying that country, I'm kind of happy to be honest.
>>
File: commodus.jpg (56 KB, 975x544) Image search: [Google]
commodus.jpg
56 KB, 975x544
Realised the other day the whole feminist thing is a literal Regal Complex - these people see themselves or want to become Kings and Queens and be treated as such. Think about it, they've blurred together being a victim and being a King. The Royal ruler gets special treatment and is always taken seriously, he knows that he can say something and never have it criticized or spoken out against, no matter how bewildering or insane. The King sits upon his throne enraging people with absolutely zero care of how it's affecting people. These people are addicted to the quest of finding their throne to sit upon, like social Regents. It goes beyond authoritarianism. It's not a God complex because the mad ruling Monarch doesn't care to become competent at anything they just exist in that state between other human beings acting with reverence to them and letting them dictate what happens next on every detail and execute or torture people left and right to shore up the difference between what they want to feel and how much actual positive difference they make in the world

The whole safe space thing is just their throne room or empire, where they are sovereign and won't be questioned - trigger warnings are advanced warning of thoughts or words that will shatter their inner monologue of telling themselves they are rulers who are questioned by no-one. I bet you if a mad ruling Monarch read by accident an anonymous letter to him by some peasant that called him out on his shit and insulted him like he was anyone else he would say the experience was 'triggering', it's the same concept, the monarch encountering dissent he cannot process even existing

This whole movement has spread by enticing new people onto their own thrones, by showing people how domineering you can be by being one of these social justice monarchs shouting at the peasants and demanding tithes, criticising the most skilled of workers especially like a skill-less monarch would
>>
>>54970750
>wants to learn about archaeology
>angry that he's taught about archaeology
Sorry bud, but learning about the changing definitions of gender? Kinda important if you're going to study literally anything about anyone.
>language doesn't shape our views
Cool bro. Tell me about your views, but don't use any words. Oh sorry, what's that? There's literally no difference between your views on something and the specific words with which you choose to describe it?
>>
>>54970750

Sapir-Whorf has been proven false.
>>
>go to trade school
>discussion of "self defense in america" comes up
>skinny liberal looking guy starts talking about it
>says "in canada you actually get in trouble if you kill someone that breaks into your home, like what the fuck thats bullshit"
>everyone agrees
>was pretty much only political discussion we had.
>>
>>54974394
>changing definitions of gender
Faggot detected.
>>
File: seriouslym8.gif (2 MB, 185x156) Image search: [Google]
seriouslym8.gif
2 MB, 185x156
>>54974394
kinda funny post actually.
>>
File: o4pgemrpegwaggghggsy.jpg (58 KB, 800x410) Image search: [Google]
o4pgemrpegwaggghggsy.jpg
58 KB, 800x410
>>54974390
also Karl Marx has to be one of the most prototypical examples, made his friends and family slave away for him and then criticized and denounced absolutely everything of value because the King wants value to flow to him not to those with skills. he set up a lavish throne for purely criticizing everybody else from like a monarch complaining his peasant's tithes aren't making their way to him and it's inspired so many others to do the same since, they actually think this is a virtue today
>>
>>54974394
Dude weed lmao

Okay smart guy. Archaeology of Death. We only work with corpses and their burial offerings. How in the flying fuck are we going to usefully apply gender libtard shit in there?

The only thing remotely close to an archaeological lesson was to not put a stereotypical gender assessment on a culture. Which didn't need youtube videos of some tranny named Chris who was a "woman" that wanted to keep his dick
>>
>>54970750
it sounds like a basic anthropology curriculum injected with the teacher's bullshit but that isn't what the class claims to be
>>
>>54970750

Hey buddy.
Archaeologist here.
This is bullshit and should not be allowed.
Go to the department and complain.

>We didn't talk about anything archaeological until the last ten minutes of class.

Bring this up to the department head.

>We got to learn about how gender is a social construct and how the field of archaeology is run by men, and therefore sexist.

Next time you say this, ask her why she isn't working in CRM, which is more male dominated than academia?

Anyway, if you want to fight this, fight it. I can help.

First, go directly to her boss. Lie and say you want to be an archaeologist and that you're most interested in funerary rites. Complain that she is not teaching what the course is about.

If you want more BS, I can help you.
>>
>>54971742
> Yeah, not looking being branded a nazi, sexist pig by the school sounds good to me.

She gets to do it because nobody stops her.
>>
>>54974672
>The only thing remotely close to an archaeological lesson was to not put a stereotypical gender assessment on a culture.

If you want to fuck with her, say:

>Just because we have male/female gender roles doesn't mean they didn't. We shouldn't let our modern ideology blind us to people who may have seen gender similar to us.

I said this at a conference to a high profile feminist arch academic and she just say "Wow, really?" and didn't answer. Because there is no answer.
>>
>>54972355
top kek
>>
>>54970750
>Taking notes
At least go through college hard mode. Especially some class about Archaeology
>>
File: 1444702020989.jpg (41 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1444702020989.jpg
41 KB, 225x225
>>54973067
>making liberals accept convervative views
>>
>>54970750

Good schools over there.
>>
>>54970750
Did she really separate Christian into Chris and Tina, making it seem like the male part was dominant?
She does realise that it's a dedication to CHRIST right?
>>
>>54977978
No, that's just some tranny's name
>>
Congrats, now you see the issue with post-processualism in anthropology.

I'm thankful that my program shits all over it.
>>
>>54970750
>Why is this allowed /pol/?

because you aren't at the registrar's office demanding your money back
>>
>>54970750
Because it is college, a place where ideas do not need to actually work in order to survive
Sowell said it best
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.