[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (534 KB, 1500x2003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534 KB, 1500x2003
Let's face facts /pol/. Let's get the giant elephant in the room that everyone is pretending doesn't exist out.

Hillary clinton will be your next president wether you like it or not, and the demographics and mood of the entire country will change towards social progress instead of stagnating and rotting away with conservatives scared to death of change.

Deep down, republicans know this to be true. Deep down, republicans know they were always on the wrong side of history and thier impending doom is coming with hillary.

Donald trump is a symptom of this. Republicans sensing that they are on thier way out, have chosen to lash out in mass by latching on the the loudest, most classless, boorish candidate that is feeding them what they always stood for without actually saying it, that they are racist, xenophobic bigots that hate women and the LGTB community. They know they are going down and want to go out on a bang instead of a whimper.

So, why don't you people here just stop acting like you have a chance, stop wasting your time, give up, register democrat, finally get on the right side of history, bow down like good little boys and vote for this GODDESS to be your queen?
>>
File: UXBf3jh.jpg (239 KB, 732x480) Image search: [Google]
UXBf3jh.jpg
239 KB, 732x480
>>53817859

>social progress?!?

Good goyim.....good goyim
>>
>republicans
>latching onto Trump

What world are you living in, retard? The GOP hates Trump and wants yeb to be their candidate. Both of the last two debates were almost nothing but every other republican candidate attacking him.
>>
>>53817859
Tl;dr don't put in too much effort for 80 cents next time
>>
>>53817859
We will definitely start a war with you progressives and remove every last one of you. I didn't have kids to have them live in sodom and gammorah.
This is a dirct warning to libs - don't push us.
>>
>>53818600
Don't have to place much effort. It's litteraly the truth. Republicans are a sinking ship and Voters are going for trump as a final "fuck you" before they go under. Everyone knows this.
>>
>>53817859
Is there actually a way for anyone other than the Democrats to win? There was a thread earlier showing the distribution of the states.
>>
>>53817859
hahaha you're so triggered op
>>
>>53818736
And the democrat party has gone off the cliff as wayyyyyyyy too progressive
Period
Most Americans outside of cities are more conservative
Trump 2016
Hillary is a filthy cunt
>>
Op, just let Donald Trump fucking destroy our country already.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3273404/Democratic-National-Committeewoman-says-party-clearing-path-Hillary-women-charge-want-way.html

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/andrea-mitchell-white-women-abandoning-hillary-clinton-in-droves/

Sorry but there just aren't enough black single mothers to really tip the scales in favor of Hillary.
>>
>>53817859
>get on the right side of history
That fucking sentence is the single worst phrase "progressive" sacks of shit have ever come up with.
>>
>>53819069
>this triggers conservashits
>>
>Deep down, republicans know this to be true. Deep down, republicans know they were always on the wrong side of history and thier impending doom is coming with hillary.

Wasn't Lincoln a republican? Seems like you don't even know your own history.
>>
>>53819153
Yes so bad that we will start a war if you libfags try to fuck this country up even more
We are done
>>
>>53817859
She has a cummable face,doesn't she?
>>
>>53819257
a liberal republican, like every other good historic republican. LIBERAL
>>
>le wrong side of history
I love this meme. Let's talk about some other faggots that were on the wrong side of history.
>niggers
>plains niggers
>the ugly slant eyed fucks at Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>conniving kikes in Europe
>stupid fucking whales
>chink whores at Nanking
>Dodo birds
>mudshits at Srebrenica
>>
>>53819372
It's so sad when I see liberals try to do this.

>all the good republicans were secretly liberal democrats, I know this because my racist jewish professor whose ancestors owned slaves told me so.

So what's your excuse when someone points out that the republicans were the ones who pushed through the civil rights acts of the 1960s?

Maybe you should face reality. Your party is not liberal, and it is not progressive. It's evil, vile, and oppressive.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.