[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN FRANCE?/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wut.jpg (79 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
79 KB, 600x803
So from what I understand, the left are so challenged by the right that they are holding a referendum to combine as one party?

How the fuck is this legal?

>Facing the right and the extreme right, do you want the left and the ecologists to unite?
>>
>>53804855
the left is in panic, they control 21 of 22 regions and they will lose most of them in the coming election, so to limit the fall they want to have a single candidate against the candidates of the right and the far right, so they can at least get to the second turn
>>
>>53804855
It's for regional elections.
>>
>>53804855
Party merging is perfectly legal, one will simply back off the elections and publicly advise its voters to support x party

Still ,the left is in shamble and the ecologists are worth 1%, so who give a fuck
>>
>>53804855
and it's legal (but not official it's held to test the local support of the proposal), pure politics, i don't see how it's shocking
>>
>Spanish left unite together cause "huur the republic has a right-wing goverment"
>Frente Popular born
>Rig the elections
>Win by fraud
>Franco get his shit together and says it's enough.

Don't worry France... You'll go from republic to dictatorship soon as we did.
>>
>>53804855
It's a typical leftist tactic when they get desperate.

They did the same thing in Hungary, calling themselves the "democractic opposition" (so by definition anyone else must not be democratic).
>>
Leftists will always try to form grand coalitions.

See Labour/SNP last election here. The SNP were crying for an election pact with Labour to "Stop the Tories"
>>
>>53804855
>How the fuck is this legal?

How would it not be legal?
>>
>>53804855
Why would you need a referendum to merge parties?
>>
Similar thing is happening in Portugal, center-right coalition won the elections without majority, the left won't cooperate and is now holding discussions about forming the government themselves.
>>
>>53805432
>>53805594
Because millions of people voted for the individual policies of the two parties and now they're merging into one? Doesn't that sound like silencing the power of the vote?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.