[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1444118231831.png (488 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1444118231831.png
488 KB, 500x750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90
German Aryan claims whites are not human's we came from another galaxy to control the horde's of earth, German bro's please red pill this man.
Funny thing blacks actually agreeing in comment section, Were where you when statements are concluded fact's
>>
>>53791074
>that flag

Please tell me dawkins actually said this, if this is a shitpost you are as poisonous as you fauna
>>
>>53791074
Its good to know that all of the crazies don't reside in the US.

I was beginning to worry that they were all here.
>>
>>53791209
The thread is about the video, not the image.
>>
He's right. Humans came from another planet and destroyed the african empires cause they were too advanced.
>>
>>53791209
haha kek, no he did not unfortunately
>>
>>53791222
Please the image really got me mildly happy, i dont want it to be hollow like the rest of my day..
>>
>>53791250
:-(

Well you guys are kidders anyhow thats what i like about you guys
>>
File: 1444115990511.jpg (86 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
1444115990511.jpg
86 KB, 650x560
>>53791287
Neil Degrasse Tyson famous quote
>>
GERMANY YES
>>
File: swedish alien.jpg (54 KB, 316x435) Image search: [Google]
swedish alien.jpg
54 KB, 316x435
>they should destroy earth first
>then terraform and colonize mars or other possible planets, moons

win-win for everyone
>>
File: 132824590_afraid_rgb1_xlarge.jpg (15 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
132824590_afraid_rgb1_xlarge.jpg
15 KB, 350x350
>>53791074
Is this guy for real?
>>
>>53791074
>Channel name : This crazy German
>Trolling
>>
>Part 1 of 34
>>
>>53791074
German confirmed as high functioning autism race
>>
>White people aren't the only ones with crimes under their belts, but you are the ONLY race of "people" who've been all over the Earth raping and pillaging it of it's resources, stealing native people histories and lands, and committing barbaric acts of genocide, mass murder and rape against the melanated people of the Earth. I mean, you "people" can't even take the sun for the curse of sunburn and skin cancer, do you really believe you are 100% Homosapien?

>White people arent human because its advantageous in their colder climate to not block out all the sun with their skin
>>
>You are an idiot. You can't even see the tide turning around you. The white supremacist rule of the world is slowly coming to a screeching halt. Order will soon be restored to the Earth. You will see. I don't even have to waste my breath on you anymore. Some of you are a lost cause. Yahuah Elohim is restock Order to this wicked land before you know it , you and your will be enslaved by the black people you hate so much. I don't even have to east my time typing responses to you anymore. You will see. I'm done responding to you because you and your ilk will be dealt with SOON, Mr. Calcified Pineal Gland Mr. Lack of understanding the Spirit.
Read more

Wow, what a fucking disgustingly racist hateful and stupid creature
>>
>>53791074
This guy is the poster child for white guild. His attitude is the very reason why in Rotherham, they allowed the rape of children because the assailants were not white. Hat this rape ring been run by whites, all of the guilty parties would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

People like the cuck in this video are so afraid of being called racist that they allow their own white daughters and wives to be raped by savages who have contributed almost nothing to civilization.

This pathological altruism has to end.
>>
>>53796696
>white guild
*white guilt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.