[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if this was the 19th century you fucks would've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: top_ten-6-10.jpg (80 KB, 397x537) Image search: [Google]
top_ten-6-10.jpg
80 KB, 397x537
Daily reminder that if this was the 19th century you fucks would've been against universal literacy.
>>
File: 1440153307192.jpg (119 KB, 472x892) Image search: [Google]
1440153307192.jpg
119 KB, 472x892
Damn right I would have been the living embodiment of Rich Uncle Pennybags.
>>
>>53787509
Duh.

If Niggers and Women can't read, they can't vote.
>>
I would've been for deporting niggers, actually. Money well spent it would've been.
>>
>>53787676
The only good thing about Lincoln was that he had that exact plan until he died.
>>
>>53787509
>you fucks would've been against universal literacy.

I'm quite fond of literacy - it helps avoid the production of half-witted SJWs.
>>
>>53787639
Kek, those are some nice tits tho
>>
>>53787865
Indeed *Tips Fedora*
>>
>>53787509

Language is degenerate tbh.

San lingua franca, the world will be torn asunder, and then it shall be free.

The chain of retaliation is what truly binds the world together as one.

Eliminate common languages, as it leads to liberalism and degeneracy. Illiteracy is freedom tbh.
>>
File: Picture 2.png (51 KB, 242x239) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.png
51 KB, 242x239
>>53787509
Obviously.
>implying I don't want to go back to the 16th century
>>
>>53788036
a lanGUAGE of NUKES
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.