[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump has just been elected President of the United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 02.jpg (94 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
94 KB, 500x677
>Donald Trump has just been elected President of the United States in a landslide
>Within a week, he establishes his office as a permanent Führer of the nation.
>Massive inner city chimpouts and leftist rebellion insues and the country is thrown into chaos.
>The national guard is reformed into the Trump Guard, which only white males aged between 16 and 35 may join.
>The Great American Race War begins.
>>
File: 1439236758308.jpg (944 KB, 2527x2403) Image search: [Google]
1439236758308.jpg
944 KB, 2527x2403
My body is ready.
>>
File: trumped.jpg (349 KB, 4718x2359) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
349 KB, 4718x2359
>>53785000
TRIPS CONFIRM
>>
File: designated chair.gif (3 MB, 209x170) Image search: [Google]
designated chair.gif
3 MB, 209x170
>>53785000
I can see it now
>>
>>53785000
FEMA NEW CAMP SMELL
E
M
A

N
E
W

C
A
M
P

S
M
E
L
L
>>
>>53785000

SOON
>>
File: TrumpGuard.png (901 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
TrumpGuard.png
901 KB, 1024x576
>>53785000
>will be eligible to join Trump Guard
>mfw I would like to know more
>>
>>53785000
Why I'm not voting for Bernie:
>He not only wants full amnesty for all illegal immigrants currently in the US, but also wants to raise the cap of immigrants currently allowed entry every year
>He voted yes on a bill that would have banned high-capacity magazines over 10 bullets
>Despite his anti-war rhetoric, he supported the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, leading to the resignation of one of his anti-war staffers
>He voted to authorize funds for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan despite publicly opposing those wars
>He colluded with Chris Dodd to completely gut Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill when it was introduced to the Senate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sqoq-lAGO8 [Embed] [Embed]
>He told a woman "Excuse me! Shut up! You don’t have the microphone.” when she asked him at a town hall meeting why he refused to condemn Israel's bombing of Gaza
>His wife committed loan fraud and nearly bankrupted Burlington College while she was dean
>Despite being an "independent", he voted with Democratic Party 94.1% of 324 votes
>He voted to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour by 2016
>He voted NO on building a fence along the Mexican border.
>He voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government.
>He voted NO on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1
>He voted YES on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets.
>He Voted YES on Congressional pay raise.
>He voted YES on $84 million grant for Black and Hispanic colleges
>rated 97% by the NAACP for pro-affirmative action stance
>He voted YES on additional $825 billion for economic recovery package
>He voted YES on addtional $192 billion stimulus spending
>He voted yes multiple times to expand DHS powers and funding
>He voted yes on making 14 provisions of the patriot act permanent
>He voted yes multiple times to fund and expand funding for the F35 program which exist solely for MIC profits and makes him a Lockheed Martin shill
>>
File: 487.jpg (40 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
487.jpg
40 KB, 600x560
>>53785000
sign me up
>>
>>53785000
>inner city chimpouts
>there are people who seriously think that Trump is anti-negro
Read his actual platform, you incompetent idiots. Once he gets out of the Republican primaries, he's going to lean on that part of his message way more.
>>
I've voting for Trump aand as much as I'd enjoy a race war, I wouldn't participate. If anyone declared themself lifelong ruler of this country, I'd be too preoccupied fighting the government to do anything else.
>>
>>53785000
16-year-old detected
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.