[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How in the fuck can any of you honestly support this fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
How in the fuck can any of you honestly support this fucking meme president?
>no real political views
>only brags about himself
>talks about all his money he owns and Jew free
>muh wall
>muh Mexicans
>build wall
>doesn't want full auto weapons

The only people that support him are cucksertives, little fucking kids that like memes and are glad the possible president is a meme, and stupid white trash niggers that clame to be master race while getting cucked.

He is seriously sucking the clintons dick and wants Hillery to be president. He's a fucking Hillery shill.

If you vote for this president I hope you enjoy your cucked fascist nation for the sake of getting the Mexicans out of your nation (since they are a problem through out your over all daily life).
>>
File: 1443579675949.jpg (18 KB, 453x339) Image search: [Google]
1443579675949.jpg
18 KB, 453x339
I'm voting for him because he causes this much lolbertardian buttdamage.
>>
File: 1374186392687.png (180 KB, 472x331) Image search: [Google]
1374186392687.png
180 KB, 472x331
cool it with the buzzwords man, maybe then i'll actually read your post
>>
File: CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png
206 KB, 600x600
>>53784811

You seem a little butthurt. Is something upsetting you?
>>
>>53784811
>He is seriously sucking the clintons dick and wants Hillery to be president. He's a fucking Hillery shill.

How do liberals lie to themselves so well
>>
>>53784969
The buzzwords are all trump has tho
>>
File: image:1029.jpg (43 KB, 370x555) Image search: [Google]
image:1029.jpg
43 KB, 370x555
Trumps a democrat faggot who shores out to the retarded right because he owes Hillary Clinton or something
>>
>>53784918
this

watching everyone go apeshit as he continues to rise in the polls is fucking hilarious
>>
so will you be the first to kill yourself when trump becomes president?
>>
>>53784811
my idea

>vote for him
>he wins
>libs move out the USA
>only republicans

Greatest country in the world
>>
>>53785637
No but I'll be the first on shitting in the woods with my AK waiting.
>>
>>53784811
>not liking epic memes

Fuck you liberal cuck weenie, if Pepe the frog ran for president I'd vote for him, even if his platform was finding new ways to peepee poopoo on Wojak.
>>
>>53784811
The pattern has been to ignore the plights of the white working class (for whatever reason).

Anybody who dares talk about illegal immigration is immediately defined as a racist redneck idiot.

Meanwhile, 100 million people are unemployed, have to take shitty fast food jobs in order to get by, can't afford an education and frankly don't want one. The rest who are working are supporting illegals who don't pay taxes and who receive benefits as well as utilize our infrastructure. And yes, contrary to what South Park has programmed you to believe, they DO actually take our jobs while at the same time, drive down the price of that labor which they do not snap up so they can send the money home.

Corporations LOVE illegal immigrants. Corporations LOVE sending jobs overseas. Corporations also own virtually all existing politicians.

So you have a group of people who have NO voice in the media, who are unfairly judged as retarded for complaining about having to work two fast food jobs just to get by, and who are also told that because they are white, basically everything is their fault. I am talking about the white working poor.

Enter Donald Trump. He's not a genius, he's not a mathematician. His IQ is probably perfectly average. But he has incredible energy. And when he sets out to do something, he does it. And he is unashamed to say and do the hard things.

Finally, this group of people has a political outlet. Finally somebody is unafraid to say, "Working people are getting screwed and, yes, it's kind of corporations and illegal immigrants who are to blame."

Normally, anybody would be done. That's it, you're over. But Trump is beholden to nobody except his silent majority. Those who have been slogging along for years, seeing their good jobs shipped overseas and at the same time being told by their corporate masters, "This is a good thing for you, trust me I know these things, and by the way, do be tolerant."

His popularity to many of us is unsurprising.
>>
>>53784811
>he's an idiot
>he's a clever shill
>he has no views
>proceeds to list trump's views

kek OP is a faggot as usual
>>
File: frog meme.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
frog meme.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
>>53785929
well worded
>>
Fuck off you angry spic.
>>
>>53785929
implying if the wall was build every Mexican that wanted to come into the United States wound come in before its done

Remember corporations love immigrants.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.