[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 2874727-imperial_starfleet.jpg (1022 KB, 2968x2395) Image search: [Google]
2874727-imperial_starfleet.jpg
1022 KB, 2968x2395
The future is bright America, I can see it now.
>>
File: giphy-5.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
giphy-5.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>53780173
We are Trump Nation
We Will Spread The Trump Anthem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

WE. WILL. MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!
>>
Lucas can't write so he ended up making the Empire look good.

Under the empire
>economy was great
>sheev was a confident and strong leader
>nothing ever fell
>being a stormtrooper was fun and paid well
>>
>>53781185
Holy shit man. Without the eu to fix many of the problems with the six movies. SW canon is just six shit films and two shit cartoon series and a seventh coming up. Why the hell were they even fighting the empire. They actually made life better in the galaxy. The rebels are just terrorists.
>>
File: 1325391440122.png (471 KB, 842x607) Image search: [Google]
1325391440122.png
471 KB, 842x607
>>53780173
>Trump will make anime real.
Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>53781638

I asked around about this the other day in /tg/ and a couple of other places. Apparently it's still canon that they glassed planets for disobedience, even before they had the deathstar.
>>
File: 1436001339547.jpg (231 KB, 1280x642) Image search: [Google]
1436001339547.jpg
231 KB, 1280x642
>>53781638
The Emperor controlled the galaxy through fear, hence the creation of a moon-sized space station with the ability to destroy a planet. The stormtroopers were the faceless enforcers, uniformed and disciplined and legion. Same with their starships.

Still, they never really show the Empire oppressing people or anything. There are untold trillions of beings in the galaxy, and all come under the order of the Empire or are made to do so. It'd be impossible for the Emperor to even oppress every single one of them.

Still, the Empire was right all along. People are retarded and will do dumb shit unless you make sure they don't.

I also don't get why people shit on the EU all the time, citing it as shit when the 6 movies aren't even that great. They're the originals sure, but they're not THAT great. The EU expanded on so much shit. Sure some of it was awful (Vong) but then you have the fucking Ewoks and Gungans in the movies.
>>
>>53782016

Star wars 4 is really good and 5 is damn great, and because of that, people don't want to admit that nearly everything else in the franchise besides the fucking lego games is garbage.
>>
File: Thrawn_TIE_Fighter.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Thrawn_TIE_Fighter.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>53782084
>nearly everything else in the franchise besides the fucking lego games is garbage.

>he's too young to have played TIE Fighter!

Fucking masterpiece, that game

Also KOTOR and Battlefront II are very well-done
>>
>>53782084
>Shadows of the Empire
>Rogue Squadron

>garbage
get out
>>
>>53782256

Okay yeah battlefront was good. Never got around to playing KOTOR, that kind of RPG was never my cup of tea
>>
File: Various Sith.jpg (58 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
Various Sith.jpg
58 KB, 500x393
>>53782084
I guess it depends on how much you like it. I've collected (mostly Sith) stuff for many years and have played the games, read the comics and books and watched the movies/tv shows my whole life so I'm pretty into it. I absorb the shit. A lot of fans are just surface level fans, interested in the movies and MAYBE some newer comics but just enough to show how trendy they are because it's cool to like nerd crap and Star Wars is on top of that pile.

There's a lot more to Star Wars than the movies. A lot more, and a good amount of it isn't awful either.
>>
>>53782344
>Never got around to playing KOTOR, that kind of RPG was never my cup of tea

Nor mine, but the story is actually worth it. It is glorious.

And TIE Fighter is the best-written Star Wars game ever. It's disgustingly good.

>be Imperial Navy pilot
>actually bring peace and order to chaotic parts of the Empire
>traitors everywhere
>a power-mad admiral tries to kill Palpatine
>fly on Darth Vader's wing
>witness the rise of Grand Admiral Thrawn
>make sure certain Bothan spies get the news of the 2nd Death Star to clueless rebel scum before you kill them

oh god so good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.