[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so worried about race-mixing? In my 28 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why are you guys so worried about race-mixing?

In my 28 years of living in Australia living in the inner-city of MELBOURNE I've never even seen a single white + black couple. Melbourne is supposed to be the fucking SJW capital and yet the most "race mixing" Ive seen is a fucking italian and greek getting married and having kids.

I never see white girls with indians or asians or blacks. If you go online you would assume that it's a massive thing, but in reality in real life it doesn't exist, it seems the whole race-mixing thing is just 1 big meme online forced by people who are probably fucking paranoid/delusional as fuck that never leave their house.
>>
>>53779791
>I haven't seen it therefore it isn't real
>>
Come to eugene oregon breh like i did
>>
>>53779791

>MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE!
>>
I remember when I traveled to Orlando last year

I saw 60 interracial couples in four days, I'm not joking.....60 fucking couples

The most common couple was Black man+white girl, the second most common was white+asian girl

Fuck you America
>>
>>53779791
>Why are you guys so worried about race-mixing?
Sour grapes. They can't get a gf so they take their frustration out on minorities who can.
>>
>>53781631
>literally keeping count
smh tbqhwy
>>
>>53783214
ive had 4 asian girlfriends 2 mexican girlfriends 3 white girlfriends and a couple middle eastern, not to mention i've fucked a bunch of randos

but got damn I wish I knocked up the pure white one..

I am currently searching for a stronk 6' 2" white girl who can till the fields and definitely operate a plow
>>
You cannot say that you haven't seen a WM - AF pairing.
>>
>>53783214
>>53779791
>the collective uglification and dumbing down of the human gene pool
>not objectively horrifying to any rational person
There you go.
>>
File: 1433047172380.jpg (14 KB, 227x236) Image search: [Google]
1433047172380.jpg
14 KB, 227x236
>>53783529
>>the collective uglification and dumbing down of the human gene pool
Is there any actual scientific evidence of this being a result of race mixing?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.