[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its Good To live in The Country That Free From Guns and Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
TFW aimed by most aggressive country in the world with the NUKE missles but still you wont be get killed by guns or addicted to drugs
>>
>>53779102
Tfw you're a chink who can't speak English very well.
>>
>>53779102
TFW ur still asian like 5'5 and your dick is 3 inches rock hard
>>
>>53779102
>Its Good To live in The Country That Free From Niggers

FTFY
>>
File: woo bum-kon.jpg (16 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
woo bum-kon.jpg
16 KB, 325x400
>>53779102
Korea isn't safe.
>>
>>53779102
What's your opinion on japan and china?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 714x1000
>>53779185
No probably a white expat using his attempt at satire.
>>
>>53779102
>>53779102

Going to Korea soon, will my dancing get me laid there anon?
>>
File: pan-faced gook nigger pepe.jpg (177 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
pan-faced gook nigger pepe.jpg
177 KB, 800x820
>>53779102
>being a pan-faced beta subhuman gook that white women avoid like the plaque

Yeah, I'm sure that's great, Xiaoping.
>>
>>53779102
Can I be your strong aryan and call you Oppa, Oppa?
>>
>>53779354
Be white, then you dont even need to dancing skills to get laid with gook girls
its confirmed
>>
>>53779102
>you wont be get killed

South Korea and Japan posts are truly the best thing on this site. Never change.
>>
>>53779261

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDzlaAiBgnc
>>
Lived there. No guns. No drugs. Plenty of hard alcohol. There's no double digit obese population. Everyone is sort of healthy. No one takes fat acceptance seriously (you have to submit a picture on your resume and no one hires fat and ugly). No faggots. No Hollywood to corrupt the kids to faggotry.

Highest suicide rate in the world because they can't reach perfection, not some drug induced high planted by Mexicans and distributed by Jews.
>>
>>53779102
>no drugs

Tell me about the kids who are literally playing video games to death.
>>
>>53779472
No Shit
>>
>>53779102
Isn't there a good chance that you will die after spending 3 days straight playing StarCraft II?
>>
>>53779102
Best Korea isn't aggressive at all. It would get its shit pushed in the MOMENT they seriously tried something.

At this point it's a spoiled kid throwing a tantrum every once in a while to get mommy to buy him candy, who continues to do so because it's easier than disciplining him
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.