[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not voting for the candidate who will end welfare, affirmative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: bencarson.jpg (59 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
bencarson.jpg
59 KB, 534x712
>Not voting for the candidate who will end welfare, affirmative action and thug culture and make black people more important to society

shiggydiggy.jpg
>>
>>53771225
Good post Brazil
>>
Fuck off shitskin. Niggers need to LEAVE.
>>
I used to love Ben but he revealed his power level WAY too early. He has zero chance now. The fact that he's still this high in the polls amazes me.

I wanted him to be Trump's running mate. No more. He's political poison.
>>
>>53771404
>>53771404
Republican base isn't dumb, then want the redpill
>>
>>53771348
It's contradictory for we to want black people to leave America when it was us who brought them here in the first place.
>>
>make black people more important to society
That's the problem.
>>
File: 115645.png (163 KB, 647x792) Image search: [Google]
115645.png
163 KB, 647x792
#IsraelFirst
#muhHolocaust
#obongo-is-antisemite

>While Israel must be able to go it alone, it should never have to stand alone. In recent years, personalities and politics have been permitted to negatively affect America’s relationship with Israel despite the fact that the bonds between our two nations are so unique and vital. When the enemies of Israel and the United States sense rifts between us, they are emboldened and grow even more dangerous.
>>
>>53771225
>end welfare
>end affirmative action
>end thug culture

Holy shit and people think BUILD WALL is delusional.
>>
>>53771522
Republicans are fine with the redpill, but it's the moderates who will determine this election. Ben Carson is too /pol/ for them. Trump will lose voters if he chooses Ben for VP.
>>
>>53771534
Wanting leftover, used garbage gone is contradictory?
>>
>>53771660
Most Republican candidates are against welfare and affirmative action IIRC.

The fact is, black people (and even other minorities) will symphathize with Carson. If someone like Trump wins, they will become even more problematic.
>>
File: 167998655.jpg (27 KB, 745x496) Image search: [Google]
167998655.jpg
27 KB, 745x496
>>53771747
Liberals hate Trump

They love Carson
>>
>>53771225
Another Kenyan?
>>
>>53771225
>and make black people more important to society
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 960x640
>>
Carson - brilliant surgeon, naïve politician.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.