[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was legitimately worried about trump winning >mom filed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 683x1024
>was legitimately worried about trump winning
>mom filed her citizenship papers without telling me until now
>can finally go back to not giving a shit about this meme president race.

[spoiler] I'm voting for Rubio tbh family [/spoiler]
>>
>>53770841
Rubio is my #1 choice as well. As fun as it is watching trump rustle liberal jimmes, Rubio 100% would beat any dem candidate. Trump is making himself the most polarizing candidate since Obama in 12
>>
File: 1443282840149.jpg (178 KB, 447x600) Image search: [Google]
1443282840149.jpg
178 KB, 447x600
>>
>>53770841
good, thats the point.

to get illegals to either apply for citizenship, or deport the really lazy ones, while also deporting all those arrested from now on.

pretty crazy how california is going to let illegals vote in this years election though

>>53771258
one of my biggest SJW friends loves trump
>>
>>53771520
I honestly think we should reward the ones that stay out of trouble by making them pay taxes and travel in and out of the country once per year or something. Troublemakers should be deported immediately instead of holding them in jail for months before they're deported.
>>
>>53771258
Rubio is the Cuban male Hillary

Just go all out and vote democrat
>>
>>53771258
Yeah vote Rubio because we get more god damn Mexicans with him
>>
Nice racemixing conditioning, shitskin.
>>
Bill is doing the right thing.

White man, black woman. Pale those nigress genes out.
>>
>>53771258
>>53770841
What the fuck has happened to /pol/. Shilling of the century.

This place fucking sucks now. Rubio?? Really?? Fuck off.
>>
>>53771941
There are actually a lot of problems with kids of mixed. Not good, anon.
>>
>>53773389
>There's a ton of problems with mixed kids
Like what? The only problem i have with mixing kids are when blacks and whites have kids, they look albino sewer mutant but other then that what the fuck is wrong with it if both races are civil and raise their kids right?
>>
>>53771903
>the whole world is only muh narrative

jesus christ you're so far up your own ass it's ridiculous
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.