[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise democracy universally devolves into appealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: tfw ear.png (19 KB, 644x718) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19 KB, 644x718
>tfw you realise democracy universally devolves into appealing to literal retards when given to the masses.
>tfw you realise every party which can ever hope to gaining majority support has to use stupid emotional pleas and faulty reasoning almost exclusively to get elected
>tfw you realise if a party tried to run a campaign on logical, reasoned positions they would get 5% of votes at most
>>
File: 1444329483974.jpg (30 KB, 680x461) Image search: [Google]
1444329483974.jpg
30 KB, 680x461
>>53768194
Yeah, pretty much.

It's impossible to compete against a political group that panders in the most appealing ways. Free stuff and no more personal responsibility? Sounds a lot better to the masses than the platform of "freedom to succeed or fail."
>>
>>53768194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw

the only thing I wonder about is what the collapse will look like since
>the economy is global

Your last point is why the GOP has to live or die on pyrrhic religious support.
It's impossible to tell people that we need to cut gov. to at least sustainable level(medicare, SS, or military spending) so we can raise investment in the US economy again.
>>
>>53768194
"Democracy is tyranny by morons" - anon
>>
>one day I'll own this boot
anti-democrats are naive as per usual
>>
>tfw all political parties are loyal to scheming jews

first world problems
>>
>>53768194
what're you gonna do about it. faggot?
>>
you're also right, i might add
>>
File: not_the_best_or_brightest.jpg (651 KB, 1063x1162) Image search: [Google]
not_the_best_or_brightest.jpg
651 KB, 1063x1162
>book related

Democracy doesn't incentivize the best or brightest in society to participate... In fact, it mostly encourages the opposite.
>>
I go to a community college for Stem
Literally ever class is white male, and almost all are bro tier funny. We crack any joke we can think of in class. Even the blacks in my class are funny as hell and they don't give a shit cause they are going to get out of minimum wage hell.
>>
>>53768194
>TFW you realize the motto of america is "spreading democracy all over the world", and is a bi-partisan push.
>>
>>53768194
>>
>>53768194
>democracy is broken because people who have opinions that are different from mine are allowed to have a say in how they're governed

nah mate you're just a bitch
>>
>>53770582
It always seems so benign in the beginning..

>>53770795
>broken
Implying it was ever in good repair to begin with.
>>
>>53770795
> how they are governed
You mean retards get to force childish beliefs on others in what's essentially a popularity contest...
>>
>>53770795
>not reading Plato
>not understanding that a large body of people who lack wisdom governing can't lead to wise governing
>not reading Aristotle
>not understanding that the lower class majority will act for it's own benefit, meaning that the shift to the left is inevitable
>not knowing that the Plebians did the same thing and sowed the seeds for the Roman Republic to become an empire
>not seeing the history of democracy as being one of delayed failures
>not realizing that the limiting suffrage to just property owning males was to prevent this downfall, as the impoverished masses votes are bought with tax payer funded government programs
>>
>>53768194
The Libretarian Part confirms what you say.
>>
>>53768194
Democracy is literally the worst form of government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12teOokSqM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.