[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do they still even try to stump him? http://www.caintv.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (732 KB, 849x798) Image search: [Google]
1.png
732 KB, 849x798
why do they still even try to stump him?

http://www.caintv.com/feminist-who-attacked-trump-fo
>>
>>53767060
I'm black and hate Donald trump and all u loser republicans. Ur all racists as fuck. White devil always keep the black man down
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>53767197
Niggers.
>>
>>53767197
how new to 4chan do you have to be to even post such obvious bait.

I would think filling out the captcha is enough time for almost anyone to realize when their post is this retarded and to simply not bother posting it.
>>
>>53767197
We don't need to keep you down, you seem to be doing a fine job of being a loser on your own.
>>
File: dlpeeps.jpg (62 KB, 576x382) Image search: [Google]
dlpeeps.jpg
62 KB, 576x382
>>53767303
Smells genuine to me. You smell like a Bernout though.
>>
Someone on /pol/ called it the other day
He said it was weird she didn't have all the dyed hair and shit.
>>
>>53767197
Not anymore, treyvon, my proud african-ameran.

The truths are coming out, Eygyptians (and soon the Greeks and Romans) were in fact black, and the evil white man has been keeping that secret from you and society for a long time.

My coloured friend, YOU BE KINGS AND SHEEEIIIIIIT!

Remember that.
>>
>>53767060
>why do they still even try to stump him?

Looks like Trump was right and he shouldn't have called on her.
>>
>>53767197
How does us white devils "keeping you down"? when statistically we pay for all your shit. Health care, schools, scholarships, welfare, housing etc.
>>
I was really emotionally conflicted when I first saw the video and thought she was a cute 7/10. Knowing she's a righty (even for Jeb) with a top quality lib impression makes her 7.5.
>>
File: Raccoon_Post.jpg (74 KB, 590x491) Image search: [Google]
Raccoon_Post.jpg
74 KB, 590x491
>>53767666
Dude, can you not spot crazy pussy when it's standing right in front of you looking like a rabid woodland critter?

If Jeb wasn't such a cuck he'd call this crazy whore on a vigilante mission. There's no way he said "yeah do this". That's fucking retarded he wouldn't even speak to someone this low unless she was blowing him.
>>
>>53767454
I bet she is crazy though, just in a different way like she'd do anything sexually for jeb. I mean, who the fuck goes undercover at political speeches as a (probably unpaid) intern unless you have some kind of weird obsession

>>53767503
it's a good thing he did because it exposes the dishonesty of the other candidates and the media trying to take him down

>>53767666
she is a qt I will say that. and she did nail the impression.
>>
>>53767060

That is one homely, unfuckable cunt.
>>
>>53767843
Crazy and attractive are far from opposites.

Anyhow I make no assumptions about Jeb's involvement. Did his campaign ever make a statement? Or did she appear anywhere to talk about it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.