[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: hillary.jpg (24 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
24 KB, 620x350
Opinions on this cunt.

My opinions
>owned by Jews
>closet elitist
>rich and out of touch
>corrupted by corporations (and Jews)
>unrealistic goals

Also can't stand how she wants the government affecting just about every aspect of American life, as if a small number of "intellectuals" in DC can objectively decide what's best for everyone.
>>
>>53761812
>>closet elitist
Definitely closet dyke , her elitism is apparent
>>
>>53761812
>no mention of the horrific betrayal of 1.400 american diplomats
>>
>>53761812
I vote for Hillary. I am a woman. And I support her because she cares. She cares about the Earth, forests, animals and humans. The Clinton Foundation have among many other wild life conservation initiatives a rescue group in Africa to protect and rescue the elephants. Hillary will bring the troops back. She will give us healthcare. She will give equal rights to women in work situations. She will offer solar and electric financial incentives. And much more that we need like balancing the budget and saving the USA.
>>
>>53764314
We don't take kindly to foreign shit posters here, son.
>>
File: fuck_you.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>53761812

Anybody in the TS/SCI community will tell you this woman is a complete idiot
>>
shes a professional liar
shes like trained to shill
its kinda scary
>>
>>53761812

I'd prefer her over Sanderstein, any day
>>
File: 1444780038929.jpg (133 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1444780038929.jpg
133 KB, 630x354
Regardless of her policies, I just can't stand the way she and her supporters act like it's "her turn" and try and block out any debate. That kind of nepotistic dynasty bullshit just makes me stomach hurt. Fuck her.
>>
>>53766612
Our "democracy" doesn't work. We have hundreds of millions of people here, and yet the same families keep getting promoted into positions of power. The average person doesn't care and still pretends like they're doing something meaningful by buying into these dynasties.
>>
>>53764314
And at what cost? to the people.

You're too blinded by her bullshit. She doesn't give a shit about you, she just wants more power for herself.
>>
I hope she dies in a plane crash. She's a dishonest cunt that lies to get anything she wants.
>>
File: oy vey my kike.jpg (84 KB, 404x481) Image search: [Google]
oy vey my kike.jpg
84 KB, 404x481
dont know but Sanders' supporters going apeshit over debate numbers.
>>
She will definitely win in 2016.
She will rule with an Iron Fist
She will destroy the Patriarchy

>inb4 muh e-mails

American people are tired of hearing about them so it's over
>>
File: Hillary Clinton email.png (588 KB, 908x957) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton email.png
588 KB, 908x957
>>53761812
She said it best herself in her emails, which is true for every politicians in USA.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.