[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP/CARSON IS THE ONE PRESIDENCY TO RULE THEM ALL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Trump Carson.jpg (93 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Trump Carson.jpg
93 KB, 620x412
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/15/donald-trump-ben-carson-warn-boycott-if-cnbc-debate-lasts-more-than-two-hours/

BREH!

TRUMP AND CARSON ARE GOING TO WRECK THE DEMO-CRAP'S SHIT.
>>
>>53761689
>kikebart

kek
>>
>>53761800
You would rather Politi-Cuck?
>>
Trump and Carson are the ONLY candidates talking about the evils of Cultural Marxism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg
>>
>>53761876
Seriously. Trump's anti-establishment anger has finally rubbed off on Carson and it's helping him greatly. He's the only black guy in politics (Nearly) who actually is trying to prove that black people don't have to be race-baiting mongoloids to get ahead in America.

Bros, srs, THIS IS THE DREAM TEAM.
>>
File: 1444617230337.jpg (101 KB, 537x740) Image search: [Google]
1444617230337.jpg
101 KB, 537x740
>>53761689

>writing letters together

Yessssss
>>
Bumping because if the faggotry going on in the other thread.

Trump and Carson aren't putting up with the media's shit.

Tell me why the Democrats were asked soft questions 99% of the time and the Rep's was all like "LOL DONALD SAID THIS ABOUT YOU???"

We need to fight this fuckton of fail. The commies control the nrtworks anyway, so why not just hold republican debates in-house and same for the dems?
>>
File: lel.jpg (298 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
298 KB, 1462x1462
>>53763870
>Other campaigns have complained about the required polling standards for candidates to participate in the event, particularly Gov. Bobby Jindal
>>
>>53763028
>whats wrong carson, nation of islam got you eating too many bean pies

You just read that in arnolds voice
>>
File: 1441678676469.png (2 MB, 1222x991) Image search: [Google]
1441678676469.png
2 MB, 1222x991
Can someone redo this meme with CNN instead of Cruz?

Trump/Carson 4 God King of America
Memes paid for by /pol/
>>
>>53765433

TRUMP INTERVIEW SOON
>>
>>53766264
where??
>>
>>53763948
indeed

I wish son-of-Ron wasn't such a massive Dick. His support would be nice.
>>
>>53768343
Scratch that, mang. Saw your link.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.