[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /savagefag/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: michael_savage1111_0.jpg (250 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
michael_savage1111_0.jpg
250 KB, 620x412
>>
He is talking about fava beans and imitating Bernie Sanders today.
>>
>>53760985
His parodies of Sanders are pretty funny tbh
>>
>>53760906
He was so good before he started Shilling for Alex Jones and the Russians.
>>
>>53761078
He's right though. The Russians and Chinese are the last hope for nationalism.
>>
And now he is destroying ManBearPig Obama for spending 1.15 billion for a hotel suite for her entourage in Ireland
>>
I like the kike. However i find it funny that he won't open his mouth for picture because his teeth are all fucked up.

Also he shills for israel and invokes the holocaust a lot which i dont like. But its not so annoying i turn him off.
>>
>>53760906
Doesn't that guy look just like David Horowitz?
>>
>>53761284
>>53761284
>>53761284
His Shilling is far less then the time spent attacking Sanders and Shillery
>>
>>53760906
FUCK OFF with the shilling for Michael WHINER.
He's about as savage as a dirty old man trying to catch a glimpse under girl's skirts at the playground.

Maybe all this shilling is because his numbers have tanked and he is about to be canceled.
>>
File: nose knows.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
nose knows.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
Savage, Levin, and Limbaugh. They're all great. Plante is okay. I wish Shapiro was nationally syndicated, I'm sure his show is good too.

>>53761037
I love when he mocks sanders, he has a mega-kike voice himself, so he's good at it.
>>
File: who could it be copy.jpg (113 KB, 504x577) Image search: [Google]
who could it be copy.jpg
113 KB, 504x577
>>53762212
Why does it matter if he's Jewish? There are far-left Zionist kikes and there are right wing religious Jews. Understand the difference.
>>
>>53762212
> his numbers have tanked and he is about to be canceled.

He has the highest number of listeners for talk radio than any body else. he sits at 28% share and the next closest is Rush at 13.9% share. Don't be mad that he completely wrecks you liberal faggots all of the time. smh tbh fam
>>
>>53762212
I don't think they will cancel his show. He's nationally syndicated and is old as shit.
>>
I like listening to show, can't always those lately unfortunately.
>>
>>53763073
Same. I'm usually working when is in
>>
Hardly a day goes by without the word Hitler or Holocaust in his show.
>>
>>53762614
>kike shill
>hates the white race and western civilization
>pretends he doesn't
>his narrative flip-flops constantly and its inconsistent

>retards like you falling for the good ol' right/left

good job goy
>>
>>53763566
What? Are you kidding me? Savage is very coal about his support for white males and all that they have contributed to modern western society.

He has been consistent since the 90s, I know that much. He was the only one in the 90s writing about the ethnic replacement of whites in America and Europe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.