[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you say we apologize to old Ben Garrison? He'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
So what do you say we apologize to old Ben Garrison? He's actually a pretty cool guy.

>Isn't afraid to call out Muslims taking over Europe/legit made this picture
>Supports Donald Trump
>hates democrats
>libertarian

and the part we should feel the worst about?
>it was a Jew editing his pictures all along
>http://garrisongraphics.blogspot.ro/2015/09/joshua-goldberg-troll.html?m=1
Literally hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?
>>
>/pol/ afraid to admit they've made a mistake
>>
File: trump_tango_ben_garrison_rgb.jpg (418 KB, 1200x908) Image search: [Google]
trump_tango_ben_garrison_rgb.jpg
418 KB, 1200x908
Ben has a lot in common with /pol/. It's just the maple nigger and butt nut that want to keep that stale meme going. Let us write the next chapter in /pol/ history together with Ben "I agree with /pol/ more than I disagree" Garrison Let's try and get Ben over here to do an AMA, maybe he will now that moot has left the picture. come on anons, time to make amends.. in fact we can start by supporting Ben on patreon. https://www.patreon.com/grrrgraphics?ty=h
>>
File: ben mug tip hat.jpg (47 KB, 216x243) Image search: [Google]
ben mug tip hat.jpg
47 KB, 216x243
look at that face...he loves you /pol/
>>
File: aa.png (33 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
33 KB, 255x216
Mfw Zyklon B was on our side the whole time, his target was just the muslims instead of the Jews

mfw all this time /pol/ has been focusing on the wrong enemy
>>
>>53759804
lel. the bantz
>>
>>53760066
>>53760066
Public apology for the B man when?
>>
File: 1442531592461.png (208 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442531592461.png
208 KB, 800x800
>you would think that it was a random white supremacist group responsible for the ben garrison edits
>it was the jews all along

At last, I truly see. /pol/ is always right.
>>
I agree. It's time to mend fences.
>>
File: jewish vandal.jpg (144 KB, 531x702) Image search: [Google]
jewish vandal.jpg
144 KB, 531x702
>>53760639
Of course. You got a guy going against republicans and democrats, the two main weapons of the Federal banks and Israel.
>>
>>53759804
>dem eyes
subtle Benny Z..
>>
>>53758718
>So what do you say we apologize to old Ben Garrison

We didn't do anything you stupid idiot. It was that jewish false-flagger who smeared his reputation
>>
>>53758718
Why don't we go after Horsey's comics?
>>
>>53761371
>implying we didn't all go along with it and make a meme out of it
>>
Let's be honest, Ben Garrison wouldn't nearly be as popular without the jew edits to give him exposure
>>
File: hey_rabbi.jpg (138 KB, 531x702) Image search: [Google]
hey_rabbi.jpg
138 KB, 531x702
>>53758718
/pol has always been on Ben's side or just looking for keks in the redrawing of his cartoons.

JIDF is all over this board and I thionk some of the defaced cartoons were actually traced back to a kike.

We should apologize to Ben for not kicking the shlomos off a long time ago.
>>
>>53758718

He had an AMA on the other chan. Ben Garrison really is a cool guy and I hope that ultimately the trolling helped him get his message out.
>>
File: 1410274636564.jpg (81 KB, 974x428) Image search: [Google]
1410274636564.jpg
81 KB, 974x428
my favorite Garrison
>>
File: Myfave.png (604 KB, 800x1760) Image search: [Google]
Myfave.png
604 KB, 800x1760
My favourite piece.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.