[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future of Mankind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: iN76hNt.jpg (139 KB, 1337x752) Image search: [Google]
iN76hNt.jpg
139 KB, 1337x752
Where does /pol/ see us in 1000 years? Personally, I think we'll have either mastered AI and transcended our current limitations or we will degenerate further and eventually implode as a civilization.

I don't know tbqh smh fam. On one hand, I have faith in humanity and have that "gut feel" that we will successfully leave all these worthless discussions and "small" way of thinking and living, and will instead continue to evolve in the Kardashev scale and become a galactic superpower.
>>
>>53758122
I genuinely hate you.
>>
>>53758122
>or we will degenerate further and eventually implode as a civilization.
This is the most likely outcome
>>
File: homemadeclock.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
homemadeclock.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>53758122
since islam is taking over, all dead probably
islam cant even build clocks
>>
>>53759232
Why, Luigi? Are you a self-hating cuck?
>>
>>53759232
>ignore Luigi, mistook you for Italy
>>
>One man's collapse is another's rise to power
>Implying the whole global power and influence comparison isn't just a cycle
>2, 3 centuries ago le glorious pale man muh epitome of civilization was literally unwashed, rude, criminal, savage niggers

There will always be someone taking charge and advancing humanity [spoiler]by that I mean ayyylmaos[/spoiler]
>>
>>53760176
I agree. They are silently watching us, making sure we don't blow ourselves up before our time to ascend to the stars is ready.
>>
>>53758122
>evolve in the Kardashev scale and become a galactic superpower

superpower in what?

do you really think to spread competition paradigm across the universe?

grow up
>>
>>53760987
>do you really think to spread competition paradigm across the universe?
Biology and evolution are harsh mistresses, my dear kebab.
>>
Mathew McConaghy will save us by flying into a black hole and using love as a fifth dimension through space-time. It's a scientifically accurate film.
>>
>>53760987
Superpower in the way we'll harness energy from different stars and become a space civlization
>>
>>53758122
OMFG SHITLORD!!!!!!!!
THERES STILL OPPRESSION AND POOR PEOPLE AND INEQUALITY AND LGBTQPZA GENOCIDE!!!!!!

NO PROGRESS UNTIL HAVE HAVE TOTAL EQUALITY FOR EVERY RACE/GENDER/IMAGINARY BULLSHIT!!!
>>
>>53758122
>I don't know tbqh smh fam
The degeneration has started, and you fucking cucks who use this are spearheading it
>>
>>53758122

>we will degenerate further and eventually implode as a civilization.

This is what's going to happen as truly successful regions, such as the US and Eastern Europe, are overwhelmed by immigrant hordes that destroy their civilizations.

This will lead to an end to progress, as the majority of innovation comes from those areas.

The growth of Islam will also destabilize the planet like a virus. It will create constant violence and war wherever it goes. And it will always have to be dealt with by those who oppose it. This will further sap energy and resources from the cause of bettering mankind.
>>
File: 1444851447685.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444851447685.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>53759767
>>53759831
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>53758122
Utopian thinking at best.

but this neo liberal globalist crap is more likely to tear us apart that anything.
>>
We will form USSR 2.0 and start liberating deep space.
>>
1000 years is such a long time it's literally impossible to even think about. I can't even guess what this century is going to look like.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.