[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any sources as to how many Jews were actually killed in the Holocaust?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: zeon flag 1080p.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zeon flag 1080p.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Any sources as to how many Jews were actually killed in the Holocaust?

I was thinking earlier about the logistical challenges behind rounding up and systematically killing 6 million people, and it seems impossible for a country that was conducting one of the largest war campaigns in human history.
>>
>>53751689
maybe a million were killed/happened to die
>>
File: 1422790301540.png (203 KB, 725x2650) Image search: [Google]
1422790301540.png
203 KB, 725x2650
>>53751689
>>
>>53751689
Well the Holocaust is the most well-documented genocide of all time, and 13 million deaths over ~6 years is not even a lot. But if you think peer-reviewed sources are worthless because hurr jews, I can't help you.
>>
>>53751689
It sounds crazy at first but it's not that hard to get 11 million people into camps with a decent rail system.

IBM was selling them tech to keep count of how many people went into the concentration camps, what they were (Jews, gays, dissidents, etc.), and how they died.
>>
>>53751960
>13 million

kek. even the kikes don't claim 13 million
>>
>>53752169
I was including the gypsies, slavs, Poles, and other minorities killed.
>>
>>53751689
Killed, or Died. That's a big difference. Killed not so many, died a lot more than were killed.
>>
>>53751689
Seig Zeon!
>>
The holocaust aint real doge
>>
>>53751689
They put them in camps to breed
>>
>>53751689
I cant give you precise numbers but I can give you one similar example. During WW2 Croatia had a camp Jasenovac that was used mainly to kill Serbs,but sometimes there would be Jews and some people that Pavelic didnt like. After the war ended Partisans told that 800 000 people were killed in that camp and that was accepted as fact. After our War for Independence researchers told us that there were 83 000,and a lot of people doubt even that.
>>
>>53751953
/thread
>>
>>53752276
Remember A Baoa Qu
>>
File: dat smile.jpg (115 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
dat smile.jpg
115 KB, 640x960
>>53751689

Here:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
>>
>>53751689

In all seriousness though you should do the research and find out for yourself. /pol/ can get you started questioning but in the end only you can make the decision to do the real research for yourself.

Lookup victories of revisionism as an interesting read to get you started if you are interested.
>>
>>53752276
Operation British, best day of muh life!
Fuck the feddies
>>
>>53752244
Sure you were.

Also, the gypsies deserved it. Anyone who was ever around one would agree.
>>
>>53751972
And what about the fact that they haven't been able to find mass gravesite for any of the concentration camps?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.