[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why must the good guys lose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 750x747
>The Confederacy
>The third Reich
>Fascist Italy
>The Japanese Empire

Are we destined to fail?
>>
>>53751558
CRAAAAWWWLLIIIIIINGG IINNN MYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN
>>
>>53751600
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAALL
>>
>>53751558
just a little reminder that the whole nazi sympathizing thing on /pol/ is a joke
>>
>>53751766
reminder that it isn't and you are cancer.
>>
>>53751766
Nice meme
>>
>>53751840
>lol guys i herd about the /pole/ on reddit xD they r nazisXXDDDDD
>>
I won't bother contesting the other ones since I will probably just get memed on in response (and with the confederacy I kind of agree with you) but the Japanese? REALLY?
>>
>>53751766
>/pol/ is a meme

No, many of us believe in Nazism. You're just cancer
>>
The good guys only have to win once.
>>
>>53751930
They stood for their honor, virtus, and their own people instead of Jewish international capitalism and communism.

They lived in what Nietzsche called a heroic age as all the axis did and even the allies did for a brief time, we've been in what Nietzsche called a decadent age ever since the axis fell (not that I agree with everything the man said).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.