[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship Politics (General woman hate thread)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 240x210
GF issue question

/pol/ I have dealt with many crazy psycho women in my lifetime and have learned alot of lessons and queues on shady as fuck behvaior

Currently dating a girl that has been so loving, nice, and good to me.

However she tells me stories about these three people at work 2 women and a man and how they are fucking shitty people who are in some weird triangle of cheating.

The dudes not even good looking and really weird and the women in the triangle are no catches either

Well I just found out my girlfriend went to lunch with these three people and kept using "WE" so she wouldnt have to name names

I said is it these people?
Unfortunately yes...

So now I know she started having lunch with these fucked up shit people

Crazy bitch senses are telling me to just get out of the relationship before this progresses into retardation.

Feel free to share your psycho women relationship stories

WAT DO
>>
Shit also started getting weird and shady as soon as her parents told me in front of her that im definitely the best guys shes ever been around
>>
>>53749611
>gf goes to lunch with co workers

not seeing much of an issue here OP. Sounds like normal shit, gf hates coworkers when they're not around, and is friendly to their face.
>>
Tell her to watch out, be polite, but don't let their shitty behavior rub off on her. Remind her that she is better than them and that she can always come to you so that you two can laugh at how shitty they are.

That's really all it is. Just remind her that she's above their petty squabbling, and how lucky are you two that you don't have to deal with stupid nonsense like that. Make her feel like a refined lady, OP, and thank her for not being trashy, but better than those other girls.
>>
>>53749611
You want to leave a girl that eats lunch with her coworkers and whose parents admire you?

My advice is to break up with her and not date anyone again until you fix whatever personality issues causes you to distrust trivial things and to ask this place for advice
>>
>>53749932
Well these three people are consistent cheaters and i just find it to be weird that shes been having lunch with these known cheaters and wouldnt tell me about it
>>
>>53749611
There's a containment board for this >>>/r9k/
>>
>>53750000

She's probably embarrassed that she is socially obligated to go out with them and be seen with them in public knowing how awful they are.
>>
>>53749611

Like anyone would impregnate that eldritch horror
>>
My fiancé went for a few nights out (bar and would have gone to club but her best friend prefers to go home before that so she left with) with people from work but I just told her that they sounded really boring and not her style and she stopped going without me having to even ask.

That's why I'm happy to marry her.
>>
>>53750000
So what?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.