[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is not a "bad" or "backwards" religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 350x350
Islam is not a "bad" or "backwards" religion as is commonly thought here. It is designed to build powerful, militaristic empires under an authoritarian leader(you Nazis should be jizzing yourselves). It's a religion of strength and unity, and intolerance towards foreign influence(keep fapping, Nazis). It is a warrior religion, comparable to the Mesoamerican and Viking pagan religions. Also, Islam would behead what you all consider "degenerate". Lgbt? Beheaded. Feminists? Beheaded. Commies? Beheaded. It goes on. Those of you that despise the pacifist, sissy European powers for letting Muslims flood in should somewhat favor it. The spirit of Islam can fulfill your dreams.

"The only religion I respect is Islam. The only prophet I admire is the Prophet Muhammad."
-Adolf Hitler
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 533x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 533x500
>>53748047
It's not the religion, it's the people that believe it.
>>
>>53748047
Islam is a copy of Christianity, difference is one is made for humans and other one for savages.
>>
File: vikingpaganism.jpg (10 KB, 255x238) Image search: [Google]
vikingpaganism.jpg
10 KB, 255x238
>>53748047
>>
>>53748047
>It is designed to build powerful, militaristic empires under an authoritarian leader

if thats true then why are Islamic countries so incompetent at war?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_conflict

I mean seriously, they lose every war they fight in.

also, I dont want to live in a society that practices barbarism, and chops peoples heads off simply because they committed a thought crime.
>>
islam is literally a guide to channel beta uprisings for the purpose of proselytizing
>>
>>53748764
That's in recent history after colonialism and all sorts of shit went down in their countries. Why do you think they had vast united empires like the Caliphates?
>>
>>53748047
Well meme'd, Muhammad.

Did anyone notice that how man pro-mudslime posters are posting from 'murrika?
>>
>>53749047
I under stand that and I am aware that Islamic nations had a "Golden Age"

Perhaps I should rephrase, why are Islamic countries so bad a contemporary war?
>>
>>53748047
Everybody defends Islam for being "misunderstood" but people constantly shit on Christianity any chance they get. I'm sick of this civilization.

Nice meme btw
>>
>>53749047
lmao this damage control
>>
They are so inefficient that they argue among and kill each other, instead of forming one super-army. The spirit of islam can do nothing, because it is a pure source of discord.
>>
>>53748047
http://iamnotharaam.tumblr.com/post/26576571379/as-a-sex-positive-muslim-and-one-of-many-muslims
>>
>>53749204
I don't know much about the current Islamic countries you'd probably have better luck making a new thead regarding the issue.

>>53749232
Dammage control for what? I despise Islam, that doesn't mean I'll deny what influence it had in the past.
>>
>>53748047
> Islam
> strength
> unity

kek
>>
>>53749204
they are adapted for infighting, as they have been doing for centuries. They don't have the chops for conventional, but those same weaknesses make them insufferable guerillas
>>
>>53749382
>“I am not Haraam” project - a blog created for
LGBTQIA+ Muslims by LGBTQIA+ Muslims.
What the fuck does the I and the A stand for? Also isn't queer the same as gay?
>>
>>53748047
>to defeat invading Muslims you should become a Muslim
Nah
>>
>>53748047
>The only prophet I admire is the Prophet Muhammad.
he never said that tbh fam

for the Islam support he said that in terms of control since Islam is more a fascist ideology than a religion
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.