[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SANDERS CAUGHT IN A WEBB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: THE_WEBB.png (586 KB, 550x606) Image search: [Google]
THE_WEBB.png
586 KB, 550x606
>"Congress isn't going to pay for Bernie Sanders' revolution", says Jim "Gook Grenader" Webb.

http://fortune.com/2015/10/14/bernie-sanders-spending/projected-federal-debt/
>>
>>53746581

You do realize how completely pointless talking about either Webb or Sanders is, right? The entire establishment, the entirety of media, all the corporate kikes, everyone who is something wants Shillary to win. You think anyone can beat that shit?
>>
>>53746671
Fuck off Serbia. Clinton will get caught in the Webb next.
>>
>>53746671

Same about Trump and Paul on the other side, m8.

We still talk about them.
>>
>>53746761

>Same about Trump and Paul on the other side, m8.

Well yeah. The elections are pretty much over already and Shillary won. I can't wait, tbh, I can already see her bombing us and creating another mudshit extremist movement just like her husband did.
>>
>>53746671
CAUGHTINTHEWEBB
U
Gook
H
This
Is
N
T
Happening
E
WEBB
E
Bitch
B2016
>>
>>53746581
CAN'T EBB THE WEBB!
>>
>>53746671

Jeb has been btfo in the fucking primaries of the party his dad actually owns and operates. Hilary is fucked because all her supporters hate Obama (who she's tied into) and love Sanders.

The Establishment doesn't have absolute control, because if they did it would just be Hilary vs Kaisch with both of them eventually running on the same ticket.

>>53746731

Webb has a better chance of being Sanders' VP than Hilary. I don't like Sanders, but he's a power hungry kike and if he has a brain in his head he'd pick a dixiecrat to even out his ticket.
>>
>>53746868

look m8 it's clear you don't know anything about American elections. If Jeb can get btfo than Hilary will too. She just doesn't have any supporters. Even the AFL hates her due to her association with the TPP
>>
>>53747044

>Jeb has been btfo in the fucking primaries

Yeah? I'll bet you 100 Euros he'll be the Republican candidate regardless of his lack of popularity. Just like Shillary will be the Democrat candidate despite her lack of popularity.

Wake up and smell the roses, mate. Nobody gives a flying fuck what the people think/want.
>>
>>53747295
>Euros

Keep your worthless rubles
>>
>>53746581
Get the fuck in here: >>53740332
>>
>>53747122
At this point it seems like everyone on the left who doesn't think with their vagina hates Hillary. "First Woman President" is pretty much the only thing she has.
>>
>>53746671
The elections are tall to me Damn it! Stop ruining it with the truth.
>>
>>53746581
Jim " screw that jew" Webb
>>
>>53747295

The GOP aren't stupid enough to run him, they'd hand the Democrats another eight years if they did. Hilary might be the nominee, but she probably won't win given that the AFL (the big union here in the US) does not like her and the far left does not like her either. The AFL is the most Establishment you can get and does not want Hilary in office.

>Nobody gives a flying fuck what the people think/want.

Nobody gives a fuck what the people *want* but they do care what they think. If the people think "I've head enough of Obama" then Hilary can't win. What's more, again the AFL is starting a fight over free trade and Hilary is not on their side.

Again it's clear you don't know how politics works in the US.
>>
Jim " Bone Ebber" Webber
>>
>>53747483
>"First Woman President" is pretty much the only thing she has.

She doesn't even have that. She blew that load in 2008 and now no one gives a shit anymore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.