[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it degenerate or cuck that I want to make my sisters fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: OPERATION-TOMODACHI-in-Japan.jpg (75 KB, 490x392) Image search: [Google]
OPERATION-TOMODACHI-in-Japan.jpg
75 KB, 490x392
Is it degenerate or cuck that I want to make my sisters fucked by americans and get greencard?

I want to have true american nephew and niece
>>
>>53745827
Doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>53745827
Must be a dindu thou
>>
>>53745827
Having a Eurasian child is the most honoraburu thing a Japanese woman can do
>>
>>53745827
Japan, you're my most loved foreign country/people. I would be honored to fuck your sister even if she is 媸
>>
>>53745827
How long will you keep this up fam?
>>
Can we have a thread about Ebina-Chan? She is so perfect <3

I'm assuming you know who I mean without having to google a picture from the anime. I mean this is still 4chan after all.
>>
>>53745827
God bless you son.
>>
this guy just won't give up
>>
>>53745827
All of us on here would happily fuck your sisters.
>>
POST PICS

SHE'LL GET MY DICK
>>
>>53745827

You probably suspect that it's slightly cuck yourself dude, that's why you're asking.

And it is. You gentleman must get over this cuckdom and reclaim your venerable honour.

>That guy is not your friend.
> Your nation is a client state to an ungrateful emperor.
> Your ancestors would not be pleased by this state of affairs.

Im not suggesting you need to go full Kamikaze, but at least stand up for your sisters and your race.
>>
>>53747239
what?

My nation will be america. at least my nephew and niece don't have to be Japanese.

It's only one my hope
>>
>>53745827
Post pics of your sister.
>>
>>53747376
Why don't you find an american ? A powerful top who could destroy your tiny nip ass. You know he could marry you, it's legal there. You could adopt an apefrican niglet and sell his ass to your gay friends. What about this ?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.