[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people in their late 20's and 30's supporting bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: philfish-header01-600x300[1].jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
philfish-header01-600x300[1].jpg
36 KB, 600x300
>people in their late 20's and 30's supporting bernie sanders and the left in general

holy shit millennials will NEVER grow up. Im 27 and my peers still haven't grow out of the FIGHT THE SYSTEM MAAANN phase. I loved that shit too when I was 16 but damn at 30?
>>
File: the decline.jpg (892 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
the decline.jpg
892 KB, 1000x976
>>53745748
see pic
>>
File: 1444072542983s.jpg (3 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1444072542983s.jpg
3 KB, 117x125
>>53745748
It's a new social phenomena: lifelong adolescence brought on by the Nanny State. Once you remove personal responsibility from much of society, you are left with men who are boys.
>>
good goy
>>
>>53746597
You put it better than I could have
>>
>>53746597

It isn't just the nanny state, though. Boomer parents that nannied their offspring that just live at home and never learned to spread their wings and fly are eternal adolescents, too.
>>
>>53745748
The system does need a reset, but Sanders isn't going to do shit and will never be elected anyway.
>>
>>53745748
>millennials
what all this hate towards them lately?

they are just like we were ...
>>
>>53748661
>they are just like we were ...
Speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
this whole fucking mess is the boomers fault and their gay ass liberal progressivism
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk
>>
>>53745748
This country is kind of built on the principle of fighting the system, you bootlicking scum.

That said, fuck Bernie Sanders.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.