[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are divorce rates increasing every year worldwide? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444781099666.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1444781099666.png
171 KB, 374x347
Why are divorce rates increasing every year worldwide? I don't get it.
>>
>>53745163
Because more and more women become whores because of culture and tradition...
>>
>>53745245
How does culture and tradition make women whores? I don't get it.
>>
>>53745163

Cause feminism brah... it's called no-fault divorce.
>>
>>53745163
Breakdown in societal cohesion and norms.
>>
>>53745294

Cause since the 60's we've had a progressive movement that changed the overall culture of the west, and that is now tradition.
>>
Because it has literally no effect on you in society anymore. its too easy and women stand to gain more than they lose really
>>
Because many people see a marriage as living with a (fe)male roommate. People don't take marriage serious anymore.
>>
>>53745294
Because culture makes women believe their MADE to have sex, MOST young women are almost "taught" in a way that their sex slaves to men.
>>
>>53745163

Feminism and lack of opportunity. Dont just blame feminism men are unable to support families in some places when being financially shit on.
>>
lawyers need to eat too.
>>
>>53745358
Ah ok. So on the long run, it overrides traditions. Got it.

>>53745313
>it's called no-fault divorce
>mfw reading this
Wait so if at any point any of the involved wants to, they can dissolve the marriage with no explanations given? I always thought it was like at-fault divorce but apparently in the US, 50 states offer no-fault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce#At-fault_divorce

That...explains a lot. Basically people can destroy marriages for whimsical non-reasons.
>>
>>53745644

It's like if you and I were to form a contract in business. Now if I break my side of the contract, you're entitled to damages. Cause we had a contract, and I'm at fault. Then imagine that, we have a contract. I do business with you, then one day out of nowhere tell you, the deals off. Your product is ready to ship to me, you've spent your money to create it, and I'm out. Only here, you can't sue me for damages done, and at the end of the day, you're shit out of luck, because no one's at fault. The country would literally collapse if business was conducted this way. That is what's happening with marriage today.
>>
>>53746006
Good read.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.