[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ like Steven Crowder? i agree with some of the things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: photo (1).jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
84 KB, 900x900
Does /pol/ like Steven Crowder?
i agree with some of the things he says but he just seems like a asshole to me.
>>
......Who?
>>
>>53744740
"Steven Blake Crowder is an American actor, comedian and former contributor for the Fox News Channel."
>>
Literally who
>>
>>53744678

he looks like an asshole.
>>
>>53744678

eh, hes okay in small doses.

Hes way too neocony and is too hardcore republican for me and hes kind of obtuse with his views, like he gets all pissy when you disagree with him. For example, he was pretending Fiorina was a good candidate during the debates and thought her plan to position troops all along the russian boarder was a good idea.

Ramzpaul is like the only youtube guy I like. Hes not blind enough to be a neocon, but also not autistic enough to be a neo-nazi faggot, and hes pretty reasonable.
>>
He's a professional cuckservative troll, kind of like a straight Milo without the cult following. Actually I would say he's more like Gavin McInnes because they are both from Canada. His videos can sometimes be entertaining.
>>
>>53744678
He tries too hard to be "hip" and its pretty cringey. I wouldnt say he's a bad guy though.
>>
>>53744740
>>53744918

/thread
>>
File: 112551.png (416 KB, 669x685) Image search: [Google]
112551.png
416 KB, 669x685
Bibi #Netanyahu Silences UN, Literally. For 45 Seconds ...
louderwithcrowder.com/bibi-netanyahu-silences-un-literally-for-45-seco

ISRAEL VS THE WORLD!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGaXIhT3SRI

Steven Crowder: History Of Israel - Fox Nation
nation.foxnews.com/steven-crowder/.../steven-crowder-histor.

Awesome: Steven Crowder makes video defending Israel ...
twitchy.com/.../awesome-steven-crowder-makes-video-defending-israel-f.

Marching Jews Into the Oven - Louder With Crowder
louderwithcrowder.com/mike-huckabee-jews-oven/
>>
>>53745218

This. Hes definitely a relic of those out of touch right wing guys with a stick up their ass who try and fial miserably to be hip and cool
>>
he's a breitbart-tier conservative that loves israel
>>
>>53745632
This.

It's funny how these jews are trying to co-opt the alternative right but we just won't have it. Keep trying kikes.

Literally all the rightwing e-celebs are kosher

-Milo is Kosher
-Lauren Southern is Kosher
-Mcinnes is Kosher
-This faggot is kosher

THEY ALL SUCK, but autists eat this shit up when they demogogue to our demographic with feminist protests or whatever.
>>
>>53744678

Some of his stuff is ok, but the bottom line is that he's just one of those not-quite-redpilled conservatives who's basically just the millennial version of a neocon.
>>
>>53744902
>comedian
>>
>>53745896
I agree that they're all terrible. Before I learned more about the guy's views I thought Gavin McInnes seemed like a cool guy. Now I can tell he's just a fucking Zionist neocon Catholic tryhard shill.
>>
>>53744678
>muh wife
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I13oZCceDU
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.