[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Canadians love Nickelback so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nickelback.jpg (3 MB, 3300x2663) Image search: [Google]
nickelback.jpg
3 MB, 3300x2663
Why do Canadians love Nickelback so much?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 487x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 487x380
>>53743725
*christians actually.
>>
>>53743725
Shit taste in music.>>53743847
>>
There is a few radio stations that actually advertise that they don't play Nickleback

Don't know how they got famous, I've met maybe 3 people who like them
>>
Why do jews like Nickeback so much?

Because they get a nickel back.
>>
Canada also gave us Anita Sarkeesian, Phil Fish, MLP:FiM, Justin Bieber, Simple Plan and a fucking leaf.

No country is more deserving of a nuke.
>>
>>53743725
Why do people hate them so much?

>their music sounds the same

Come on, that's the same for any band

Just have a quesadilla
>>
>>53743725
CAUSE THEY ARE THROUGH WITH STANDING IN LINES, TO SUCK MORE DICK THEIR LIVES ARE LIKE THE BOTTOMS OF A CUM DUMPSTER PRICK
THEIR LIVES HASN'T TURNED OUT
QUITE THEY WAY THEY WANTED IT TO BE
(TELL ME WHO YOU WANT TO BLOW)
>>
I think it was Charlie Brooker who said the lead singer of Nickelback looks like a kid wearing facepaint of a lion.
>>
newsflash nazifag. we don't. we loathe them. they
>>
>>53743725
Besides half the Indian and Chinese population it's all they got.
>>
Question mang, when it comes to Canadian women I always seem to attract the whores quite a bit. Should I stick to the whores or should I pursue a relationship with the women there?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.