[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
English Media: Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: britamer.jpg (35 KB, 430x225) Image search: [Google]
britamer.jpg
35 KB, 430x225
Who had better rock and roll, U.K. or U.S?

Points to make:
>Wars that influenced the music
>Timelessness of songs
>Who influenced the other more
>>
This is like starting a thread and saying
who makes better burgers, Americans or French ?
>>
>>53741139
yes
>>
>>53741049
>Wars that influenced the music
irrelevant but if you want to go on that token then we can all objectively agree that fortunate son by creedence clearwater revival is the quintessential war song because of vietnam.

>timelessness
both are equal on this front because of chuck berry and beatles.

>inlfuence
rock 'n' roll is blues based and that's some mississippi delta shit.

but as for the argument of who has better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwvcNl5oyHc&list=PLGA4TL2Kta5Lyxw5Ukvf_q2xE8s2X8gNY&index=1
>>
>>53741049
Rock and roll? America hands down, British rock n roll was terrible

We had some good pop though
>>
>movie about the Indian rebellion
>in the town where i was born by the Beatles starts playing
>>
America is better at everything tbh except for maybe taking muslim cock up the ass
>>
>>53741049
i hate classic rock with a passion
>>
>>53741553
Are you sure? Def Leppard and Led Zeppelin are pretty legendary.
>>
File: 1440448717062.jpg (79 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
1440448717062.jpg
79 KB, 640x450
>>53741049
US hands down...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
>>
>>53741474
Wasn't Fortunate Son written after the Vietnam?
>>
>>53742867
yep.
still the war cry for it though.
>>
>>53741049
>>53741139
This is a retarded thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.