[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED MOTHERFUCKING DENMARK http://www.foxnews.com/world/20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: warning graphic-1.jpg (88 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
warning graphic-1.jpg
88 KB, 876x493
BASED MOTHERFUCKING DENMARK

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/15/children-watch-as-lion-is-dissected-at-zoo/

>Many spectators covered their noses with scarves as a pungent smell filled the air – and trained zookeepers held up the lion's bloodied organs to the crowd, answering questions from inquisitive children.

>Although the event has sparked an outcry from animal rights groups around the world, many Danes have defended the dissection as educational - and it was deliberately timed to coincide with the school holidays.

>[The Zoo] has been performing public dissections for more than 20 years, and employees said the male lion was killed because he had become sexually mature and could have started breeding with blood relatives.
>>
File: shamseddin20110102023049717.jpg (39 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
shamseddin20110102023049717.jpg
39 KB, 450x300
>>53740076
>bans kike and sandnigger durkafoods
>oldest flag
>glorious viking history

Why don't we just give sweden to the danes?
>>
Kind of a dumb reason to put the lion down. Couldn't they have neutered it or sold it off to another zoo?

Still, I'd watch them dissect it. Could be interesting.
>>
>>53740076
Is this the same zoo that killed that giraffe?
>>
>>53740231
>Concerted efforts had been made to rehome the lion, who was at risk of fighting with other cats in the enclosure, the zoo's officials added.

>His two siblings were also killed in February, but critics said zookeepers should have used contraceptive options to manage reproduction instead.

>"Zoos routinely overbreed and kill lions and thousands of other animals deemed surplus to requirements," warned Joanna Swabe, the head of Humane Society International.

I guess there isn't much demand for lions
>>
>>53740385
Yes
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26734377
>>
>>53740231
there are more than enough lions, no point keeping extras around
>>
>>53740076
What's so based about this? I really don't see it

If you want to watch an animal get dismembered and with their guts out because of educational values you should put the NatGro channel, those kids will probably be edgy faggots in their puberty
>>
>>53740192
>>bans kike and sandnigger durkafoods

Denmark hasn't done that.
>>
>>53741077
Is that how we're supposed to learn and 'experience' everything now? Just watch it on TV? Bullocks. That's not how you inspire kids to become scientists.
I did not want to become a cartographer from fucking watching NatGeo. I went hiking. I measured everything I could with what I had on any scale I could. I took hands-on geography classes as a kid.
This is the closest they'll get to hands on.
This teaches kids about anatomy, and if anything, respect for the fragility of life. One of the first confrontations with my mortality I had as a kid other than the death of a loved one was dissecting animals in science class. Which also taught me how similar and different our bodies are.
These people didn't want to watch an animal get dismembered with their guts being torn out. They wanted to learn about the animals anatomy. Not everyone is as deranged as the fuckers on this website.
As a parent, I would totally take my daughter to something like this. Probably not now because she's 6. But if she were 10 or older than fuck yeah.
Based motherfucking Denmark.
>>
>>53741683
Spot on
>>
>>53740076

Some kind of tree hugging queer trolling with my flag, just because he got triggered with some felines being dissected .
Once in portugal, a dog killed a small baby. The dog was obviously putted down, but some days before, a big petition was made to save the dogs life along with alot of hatemails and ragethreads in social networks because of the decision. No fucks were given to the baby.
Fuck the greenfags. Ignore this thread.

>Sage goes in all fields
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.