[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about minor law?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What do you think about minor law?
>>
They deserve to get shot equal to any drug trafficker. My country has the most stupid minor law ever, they can basically kill 5 people and be released in 8 months.
>>
>>53739806

That pic is the exact image that comes to mind when I hear the word "Brazil"
>>
>>53739806
it's a minor issue and isn't a major problem
>>
>>53739847

Dey was good boys dey dindu nuffin

>2015
>Not wanting more money fo dem programs
>>
>>53739806
If they have the conscience to commit a crime, they have the consciece to know about punishment and receive it.
>>
>>53739868
Hum.... Keep me informed
>>
>>53739911
Also we have someone who defends all this kids who basically say they ''Dindu Nuffin'', its so funny.
>>
>>53739806
fucking niglets EXACTLY know what they are doing and that they cannot get imprisoned for it. Gipsy parents send their underage kids to steal, because they get away for it. Gangs use underage kids to do dirty job because they get away with it.

Crime is crime, regardless the age of the criminal.
>>
>>53739892
How you call ppl that make such clumsy jokes in US? Here we say "Prassodia"
>>
>>53739806
save that white kid tbh
and give him the other 2 as personal slaves
>>
The minor law in Brasil says ppl with 17 yo arent legally and mentally mature to face the consequences ofof his acts.

A guy with 17 Years that rapes someone Goes to reformatory and stay there just for 9 months
>>
Kkkk it's true
>>
>>53739806

It's when they are young that criminals should get ekstra special and lenient care.

Throwing a 13-year-old into prison or in a youth prison filled with violent offenders that rape him will not make him less criminal. He will learn all the tricks, all the resentment, all the hate, and come out more hardened than when he got in.

So I believe in lenient punishment to a certain extent, and to try as much as possible to rehabilitate in good foster care or something like that, instead of sending them to criminal learning institutions.

How-Fucking-Ever, murder and other heinous crimes should be judged more harshly, and kids that commit murder need stricter punishment

But kids that are pressured by their older peers to steal, rob or deal drugs, should be taken away to a better place with good care, instead of a youth facility where the older guys will still train them in the art of crime
>>
they should be gunned down.
if not, at least torture them, just to teach them a lesson.

>muh human rights
fuck them
>>
>>53740849
So you're living in the fucking paradise of Denmark, right?

Here these children go to such rehab institution, and all criminal actions are treated equal, if you Rob or Kill someone brutally, don't matter, they will get again in society and do other criminal acts.

In fucking paradise danish this works. But not in shit Brasil
>>
>>53741053
Kishner scum still assaulting argentina?
>>
>>53741114

The problem is that you put these kids in places where there are many other kids of the same criminal tendency. They can never become better citizens and atone for their crimes with good deeds and taxes if they end up even more hardened.

I know you have a shitty situation where kids become criminals before they hit puberty because it's either that, or work very shitty gigs or become a child prostitute to earn money. You cannot solve crime before you solve the massive poverty in the slums
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.