[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enjoy the true nature of the jew! Why should I convert? You are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: goyim.png (185 KB, 354x421) Image search: [Google]
goyim.png
185 KB, 354x421
Enjoy the true nature of the jew!
Why should I convert? You are correct on many levels. We do run the world. Industry, media..you name it. Yes, in almost every country we had the misfortune to migrate to, we easily succeeded and were clearly superior in intelligence to the local yokels. We Jews are intelligent because we are taught to read and write at a very early age, because understanding of our Torah demands it. It is no secret we have a higher IQ than most. It is a fact. Usually jealousy guided the mistreatment of our people. Cant say I blame them. After all, the goyim are stupid. YES, we are responsible for killing Jesus. Not the Romans, the Jews. We killed him for being a self styled prophet and false messiah. He had to die. So we killed him. So the world hates us. Big Deal. Nothing new there. We have control and we have better nuclear arms then the Americans or the Russians. Shit, Jews invented the Atomic and Hydrogen bombs. All you have done in your Goy world is killed us in great numbers...still here we are. We survive. We will continue.
We will go on until the end of time. You and your gentile minions will never succeed in killing all of us. We got it covered. So, I suggest you find a very deep hole to crawl in, my Jew hating friend. You are going to need to. Keep complaining that we run the world. It is music to our ears. We have won already, so I think I will stay a Jew, thanks just the same. It is the animals like you that need worry. Clearly the Talmud tells us you are less that a piss ant, so why worry?
>>
>Average IQ: 117
>>
>>53738018
> Chinese, the new Rulers of the World, love us
>>
>>53738018
Why are Jews the only people left on the planet who are given a free pass to be blatantly racist?
>>
>>53738227
When the money goes away so will the jew.
>>
>>53738142
PLEASE NUKE US IF THE JEWS GO TOO FAR MAN, WE ARE SOFT YOU GUYS WOULD WIN BY REBUILDING BETTER
>>
>>53738227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8
triggered
>>
>>53738227
I mean... because if what OP claims is true, then there is both power and privilege present.
>>
File: pilpul tactics.png (67 KB, 1220x619) Image search: [Google]
pilpul tactics.png
67 KB, 1220x619
>>53738018
Jews had Jesus killed for the same reason Lincoln and Kennedy were killed, he messed with their evil banking and usury methods
>>
File: mostpost.jpg (300 KB, 900x677) Image search: [Google]
mostpost.jpg
300 KB, 900x677
>>53738018
About to get mad. then check the flag
>>
>>53738685
Just trying to fill my daily quota anon
>>
>>53738018
It's super-easy to convert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1Lg_Qf164
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.