[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miley Cyrus Degenerate Tour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: MC.jpg (359 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
MC.jpg
359 KB, 2000x1000
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/10/14/miley-cyrus-perform-nude-concert/

Was Sodom and Gomorrah this bad? Time to repent and trust in Christ. Our country needs to repent more now than ever.
>>
>>53733882
sodom and gamorrah had gang rapes of young girls as acceptable payment for not being allowed to gang rape a new comer to town

we are no where near that bad yet
>>
Sodom and Gomorrah were most likely very progressive and "liberal" Mesopotamian cities that yes in fact allowed massive degeneracy.

It was this same Mesopotamian culture that had things like the whore of Babylon or Solomon having shit tons of wives. It probably would have been funny to see the Jewish peasants' first reaction when they saw all that degeneracy around them for the first time.
>>
>>53734030

There is a lot of debate behind that particular encounter- I don't know if would go as far as calling it "acceptable" in their eyes, or even if his bargain was genuine... but it didn't work regardless.
>>
its really the only way for her to stay relevant
>>
>>53733882
sodom and gomorrah never existed....

but lets play scare the christfag
sodom and gomorrah was actually just a precognition of you guessed it the united states of america
sodom represents the west coast and gomorrah represents the east coast
hope yall like fire and brimstone
>>
SJWs are gonna claim its "a beautiful expression of her sexuality and independence as a woman. You can't tell her what to wear!"

Meanwhile Miley and her agent, Monty 'The Nose' Goldendsteinbergjew are laughing all the way to the bank. "I told you! Didn't I tell you being edgy and slutty would make you relevant again? And all these goyim! They think you're the next Ayaan Hirsi Ali!"

You really think its gonna stop here OP? Give it a few years, some other washed-up Disney star is gonna have to one-up Miley to get relevance. Calling it now, live sex concert.
>>
>>53733882

fuck off milo
>>
>>53733882

>don't cry to the police when you are groped and raped at your naked concert
>>
>>53734179
Who the fuck let the Swede in here?
>>
>>53734214
its going to be hilarious
>>
>>53734345
Keep living in denial you know the fire and brimstone is comming

also i let my self in since i dont need to ask my local police officer if im allowed to be here or if it will get "liberated" with a tazer and a baton up my ass or if im black 3 shoots in the back
>>
>>53735229
>baton up my ass

Can't go one fucking sentence without talking about big black rods up your ass.
>>
>>53735229
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=352_1444518926
>>
>Chicago, Detroit, DC are the first three stops
Three chances to get raped by a pack of wild niggers. She could call it the Mel Gibson tour
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.