[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people captured by Muslims for like a month already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: isis.png (542 KB, 611x412) Image search: [Google]
isis.png
542 KB, 611x412
Why arent you guys saving them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0XvgbJr9U0
>>
>>53728510
you tell us, you're in their backyard
>>
>>53728510
fuck em. old white guys go to SEA to have sex with children
>>
>>53728595
We are already being sandwiched by China from the North and Muslim from the South.

Greatest Ally, can you lend us a hand?

You're just there watching things for keks
>>
>having Muslims in your country

ayy lmao just move to Australia like everyone else.
>>
>>53728657
Well, the last time we tried something like that, people got hurt, the world called us war mongers, and the last thing that needs to happen is for it to happen again.
>>
>canadians
nothing of value was lost
>>
File: 1444506391187.gif (3 MB, 300x140) Image search: [Google]
1444506391187.gif
3 MB, 300x140
>>53728657
No body likes it when we intervene.Cry wolf some more. America ain't showing up.

Also over here in California Filipino kids are trying to get rid of American flags in our universities. They tell me my flag is a hate symbol. At the same time the Filipino flag is hanging from their rear view mirror, stitched to their backpacks, and Pinoy stickers and slogans all over. There needs to be repercussions for such disrespect. So when they are crying for help while your people are here trying to tear our flags down, yeah I'll just watch for keks.

Also, why does the whole world depend on white people to solve their military problems. Nut up and study your neighbors, at least they put up a fight.
>pic related
>>
File: freedom2.jpg (212 KB, 1022x736) Image search: [Google]
freedom2.jpg
212 KB, 1022x736
>>53728843
What world, your enemies?

Muslim infested EU?
Australia pedophiles?
Enemy chink and russia?
Canada who is being held hostage?
Middle East Muslims?
Africans?
South Americans?

I thought America doesnt give a fuck what the world thinks
>>
>>53729918
Those arent Flips raised in our country, but raised in a SJW environment in USA

Go kill them if you got the chance, Majority of the Flips raised in our country looks up to USA cept for commies and muslims
>>
>>53730080
>Those arent Flips raised in our country
I know some of them personally. You're wrong. You're right though that it is a liberal ideology, which is cultivated over here like a cash crop. In my experience people raised in other countries and who move to America are much better than 2nd and 3rd generation Americans who are now told that as long as they have enough melanin or if they like dick then America owes them.

>Majority of the Flips raised in our country looks up to USA
Not sure why. This country hasn't been too good to yours in the past, which I genuinely don't like. Fear of China and Japan drive you into the arms of the evil empire?
>>
>>53728510
They look like liberals, love how the terrorist is resting his hand on that one guys head. Good job pinoy, removing degenerate white filth 3 at a time.
>>
>>53730348
>I know some of them personally. You're wrong.
Actually I take that back. The Filipino kids I know, who are also anti-American, were raised in the Philippines from until like age 7-12. Political ideology seems to start around teen years, again just from my limited experience. But that could make a lot of a difference.

Don't get me wrong, I know plenty of Filipino kids over here who are pretty cool. Not a lot of redpilled types, but they are usually pretty reasonable with the liberal views they have. Even the anti-American ones often have a lot of good points. Believe me I love my country to death, but I'll be the first one in the room to criticize it if it's relevant to the conversation.

Di spite my first post, I'd honestly be down for a war of defending the Philippines from China or something. But then again there's a chance that China has no intention of aggression and we get Gulf of Tonkin'd into it. I think I'd still go if it was an illegitimate war, just cause China shouldn't occupy the Philippines. America shouldn't either, but it seems like you guys prefer us. By the way I'll stay even if American politicians get buttravaged and force the military to BTFO. Fuck that abandoning allies shit.
>>
>"TAKBIIIIR"
>"ooh ah aAh AAAHH"
>"TAKBIIIIIIIIRRR"
"ooOOH AAHH AAAAH AAAAAAAHHHH"
>>
>>53728510
You can keep them, we get ten thousand by the day. You are getting outjewed in this deal.
>>
File: cawkbir.jpg (92 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
cawkbir.jpg
92 KB, 800x535
>>53731681
A good takbir isn't over until all the phlegm is expelled. But then they can't talk for a while, need some phlegm to speak Arabic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.