[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POWERJRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Honestly think that this is an interesting video. Forget what side of politics you're on I'd like to see what people think of this video, the guy is VERY honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndg-JGmYryA
>>
yeah no. this is trash, but it's joe rogan so whos surprised
>>
>>53725894
i wish all cops were like this guy
>>
>>53726257

why is it trash?
>>
This shit is 2 and half hours, sum it up.
>>
>>53725894
The cop appears to be a shill who is unreasonably pc. All of his talking points are from blm and tumblr. By every measure a white guy is more likely to be shot by police than a black guy.
>>
>>53726532

I just think it's worth listening to him, everyone acts like everything we say here is fact but this guy was actually a cop for like 12 years how does what he has to say not count for anything?
>>
>>53726579
I don't believe he is sincere in his experiences. He appeared on the scene as soon as blm started gaining traction. He is not in the force anymore. He can say whatever he pleases.
>>
>>53726696

Yeah, I think he's sincere... but where he goes wrong is that he automatically assumes it has to be a race thing. The thing is that it is a profit-driven motive to go into the cities and pick up blacks, since you're more likely to find drugs and guns on the streets then you are in other communities. The point where he mentions that he would camp out in a house and watch the corners is critical, since people in the suburbs rarely buy drugs in public.

The results seem racist, but they just reflect that high arrest #'s=high profits for prisons. The system is absolutely corrupt and he's correct in saying that we need to end the drug war. However, you're going to find that blacks are still going to end up in prison at elevated rates because they have different brains. Race is not a social construct when it comes to impulse control and I'm someone who would never judge someone based on their race (beyond troll comments on the internet for laughs).
>>
watched the whole thing, he basically concludes that because police doesn't treat nigs well they are responsible for nigs nigging.

it's the same shit you heard yesterday, just another cuck in the wall...
>>
Looks pretty young for an experienced LEO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.