[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latvian Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
http://www.friatider.se/muslimer-lovar-att-ta-ver-lettland-inom-50-r

>in 50 years Latvia will have become a Muslim country, pledges the Islamic center reports to the Baltic newschannel of Deli.

According to the Islamic center's spokesman, Ahmeds Roberts Klimovičs, the Majority of Latvian children will be born into Muslim families at the middle of this century. He said that he got three children and "is working on making more"

> Klimovičs have earlier criticized the Mayor of Riga, Nils Ušakovs, for making Muslims commit easier work at local graveyards. According to Klimovičs "it's a Muslim duty to tear down crosses, and such work would tend the graveyards and show respect"

>Generally graveyards are "a place of punishment", said the delegate of Latvian Muslims.

>In September the the European Commission decided to force Latvia to let 737 refugees to enter their country, something a majority of the country's politicians gainsaid.

How much truth can it be in this?
It isn't just the Russians making stuff up about their beloved Baltic neighbors?
>>
One day people are going to be so sick and tired of this islamic shit, no type of damage control will stop people from recognizing what those invaders really are. Invaders.
>>
No idea really, i guess if eu will push the quotes down then it can happens, not only with baltics even
>>
>>53724395
>How much truth can it be in this?
there are literally no muslims in latvia, like there's a single tiny mosque or something in Riga? where the fuck is this coming from?
>>
>>53724571
Russians do the same thing. Does Russia feel threatened by the islamic competitor? Will they send Hinds to fix the problem?
>>
>>53724511

Most white people are so bluepilled I dont think they will ever wake up
>>
>Latvian Muslims bring with them the immigrants dream of two potato
>>
>>53724395
>How much truth?
It's bullshit.
>>
The depths to which I do not give a shit about Balts could crush a blue whale under the force of its pressure.
>>
>>53724395
>>in 50 years Latvia will have become a Muslim country, pledges the Islamic center reports to the Baltic newschannel of Deli.

Something like this has never happened unless there was murder and genocides.
>>
File: refugees_welcome.jpg (54 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome.jpg
54 KB, 600x520
>>53724395
Yes, it's just Russian lies, goyim. Muslims aren't invading Europe.
>>
>>53724395
>all the ID's in the thread are green except that faggot OP
>>
>>53724668
They are bluepilled because they are never confronted with the damage of the bleeding heart policies they so eagerly support.

Look at Germany. Red pills falling from the skies.
>>
>>53724740
>>53724629
Absolutely based, good on them.
>>
>>53724395
Naw its truth
These fake sandniggers are already feeling oppresed. Idk whats gonna happen when they will realise there ia no gibs at our shit country
>>
>>53724826
I am not wondering if it's possible, just if he Muslims really daring able to spread their bullshit like this.
>>
>>53724629
Theres one in riga altho its just a crib with carpets and shit
>>
>live in Lithuania
>not a single islamshit around.
The only shitskins here are university students and they even buy weed from me. Life is good here in the balts, except for shitty Latvia, of course.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.