[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to board a plane >Muslim family near me, speaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_3499.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>about to board a plane
>Muslim family near me, speaking some third world dialect
>one of them starts crying, is visibly distressed
>another claps them on the shoulder and appears to say something comforting/reassuring

How fucked am I, /pol/?
>>
>>53721083
Well you sound fucking retarted. So is say pretty fucked. Literally being scared of someone speaking a different language. Christ, pussies like you make the rest of white men look like pussies.
>>
>>53721197
Fear leads to action. OP, you know what you need to do.
>>
Dunno m8, but you'd better get some hard alcohol into you before boarding the plane so if the time comes when you need to be a hero you'll have nerves and balls of steel.
>>
>>53721083
They are probably going to crash your plane, with no survivors of courshe!
>>
>>53721306
Way ahead of you, buddy
>>
File: 1444496208352.png (425 KB, 546x511) Image search: [Google]
1444496208352.png
425 KB, 546x511
See something, say something Anon.
I would alert security that the family was acting "distressed and suspicious."
>>
>>53721083
take a photo of them or fuck off
>>
>>53721197
>being scared makes you a pussy
No, not it doesn't retard.
>>
>>53721428
I'm boarding right now, will take a photo if I'm seated within view of them if you really want one
>>
>>53721534
Of course we do. Where's your plane headed?
>>
>>53721083

You think that is fucked up?
Son, I was on the train in my own country and some muslim male comes in, wears the heat gear, robe everything and is about 25 years old.

Guy sits in a seat where you are out of the public eye. Mid way starts bowing constantly forward and back and starts praying in arabic.

It was probably to his waifu cause afterward he was watching anime on his phone.
>>
>>53721803
South Australia, middle of the desert.

Add to that the fact that the young fit 20-something Muslim left and the 50-something dude with his wife are the ones flying, and I think the danger level has dropped significantly
>>
File: Spurdostan.png (49 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Spurdostan.png
49 KB, 2000x1500
hol' up nigga, I got a new background for you
>>
>>53721953
The old guy is the expendable one, who will go boom in mid air.
>>
>>53721449
>not it doesn't retard

American detected. The lack of a sense of irony gave it away.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.